Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asked my boss out

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
was anyone of them fired because someone overhead them bragging about how they f8cked a girl ?

or was any of them fired for asking a girl out from the office and were not weird about being rejected ?
It wasn't that scenario, but it was something he was talking to someone else about but while standing in front of that woman's cubicle who then reported it and claimed it has been going on for months now which she has another coworker corroborate.

The others were from them trying to pursue a woman who rejected them once already but they wouldn't take no for an answer(kind of like OP seems).

But you are actually right in one of your previous posts when you said the woman has to dislike you in some way or at the very least be neutral towards you to report the more minor stuff. In this case, the woman hated him because he got a promotion over her and she was there longer.

That also brings up the point, never discount a woman weaponizing this kind of stuff against you.

Another reason why going into the office if you are able to work remote isn't recommended. Don't even give yourself the opportunity to be in that position.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Any chance to turn this around if I give her space or kinda ignore her presence when I see her etc?
Dude are you that fvcking pathetic and desperate who doesn't have anything going on in your life outside your bull$hit job that is clinging to the dream you made in you head about being with a woman who rejected you like 3 times? You're acting like the same neurotic person who got fired from the last job, be a fvcking man and learn to behave like one.

You never send messages to your coworkers you say that in person where there is no evidence, also never date in your workplace, that's just pathetic and a train wreck waiting to happen.

They can file a harassment complaint for anything, somebody filed one for me because I told her in person where nobody was watching "those glasses make you hot", they opened an investigation and I said that she misunderstood, I said "those glasses were really hot" that if wanted to flirt with her I would have made a comment about her clothes and not her glasses. Learned my lesson, never again.

Reaction score
Another personal wonderful story I have. At my previous boiler room sales job, my coworker was the top sales guy in the company. This dude was literally a god in the company and was worshipped during every monthly company meeting and just in general. Dude was 28, owned a house in the nice part of the city, made 400k plus a year, wife, and kids...life was pretty good for him. He had an untouchable monopoly in his territory, so it wasn't just like he could go somewhere else and recreate the same thing easily. We had a retreat in Cancun and he decided to make a pass at this other manager that he thought fancied him. Idk any of the details, but he got fired right after that retreat and lost everything lol.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That also brings up the point, never discount a woman weaponizing this kind of stuff against you.
yes , that is a totally different thing

if he got the promotion , she wanted to f8ck him so went on with this loop hole

most likely she also invented stuff too :)

I also went through something similar , where I wanted to fire some people and one of them retaliated by saying that I told her that I fire her because she is a lesbian

was a bit of a sh1t show for the company , but she did not had any proof either ( never talked with her personally ) . She just wanted to squish as much money as possible for her severance package

initially HR wanted to f8ck me , as I had my beef with the HR Director , but other directors backed me and nothing happened

in this type of situations it is always about who has your back , that it is key to build your social circle at work to be as strong as possible

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another personal wonderful story I have. At my previous boiler room sales job, my coworker was the top sales guy in the company. This dude was literally a god in the company and was worshipped during every monthly company meeting and just in general. Dude was 28, owned a house in the nice part of the city, made 400k plus a year, wife, and kids...life was pretty good for him. He had an untouchable monopoly in his territory, so it wasn't just like he could go somewhere else and recreate the same thing easily. We had a retreat in Cancun and he decided to make a pass at this other manager that he thought fancied him. Idk any of the details, but he got fired right after that retreat and lost everything lol.
400k per year for a boiler salesman / sales manager ?

what types of drugs you do to hallucinate at this level ?

it is even more shocking that the mods did not ban you for being a troll all this time

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that to avoid sexual harassment, just don't sexually harass anybody. Run safe game at work, and leave anyone alone who rejects you one time or otherwise doesn't seem to like you. Don't say unnecessary things to people who aren't cool or around people who aren't cool.

If your job would fire you over any tiny little thing, you should be looking for a new job at a good company anyway. Or gaining skills/education to make yourself less disposable.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never send messages to your coworkers you say that in person where there is no evidence, also never date in your workplace, that's just pathetic and a train wreck waiting to happen.
spot on man

Reaction score

it is even more shocking that the mods did not ban you for being a troll all this time
he was the top at the company and came in early at a time before the company changed structure

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say never date anyone in work, full stop.

If you were a woman and she was a man, this would be a matter for disciplinary.

If this is a career and company you like this is fraught with potential disaster.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's theoretically possible depending on the pay structure. Apparently you can make six figures selling furniture.

Reaction score
It's theoretically possible depending on the pay structure. Apparently you can make six figures selling furniture.
This was in insurance. Boiler room refers to a type of sales environment that comes from a good movie about Wall Street sales called the Boiler Room.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The median salary for the 2022 Harvard MBA cohort was 150k . And this guys have the highest salaries and worker in the big companies and go now to get management positio
By national measures, those making $400,000 or more in income belong to a rarified group. They represent the top 1.8%of taxpayers, earning about 25% of the nation's income.Oct 6, 2020

This is the late 2020

most likely 5 years back there were 1% ( as we had the inflation spike in 2020 )

if you also add the probability of a troll like @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 knowing someone in the top 1%

and that guy being 28

and that guy getting also a serious leadership position by that age in a super big company

and that guy chilling in Cancun with an early 20s @Jake_Gyllenhaal69, that somehow managed to sit at the same table with the big guys ( despite him being a newbie )

you would just realize that is just him having hallucinations and that his medic should give him stronger meds . If not , maybe the mods could do their job properly and ban the troll

Reaction score
The median salary for the 2022 Harvard MBA cohort was 150k . And this guys have the highest salaries and worker in the big companies and go now to get management positio
wtf is a Harvard cohort? Salesmen and sales managers make the most money and reap the most benefits because they bring in revenue to the company.

Last edited:

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't understand how making a move on a girl can result in so much drama and trouble. How far do you have to go to get in trouble ? Did he try to make out with her ? I usually make a solid educated guess before making a move (and the girls are simultaneously making moves on me in their way). I assume if everything I did was consensual, then I did nothing wrong. I will admit I have never worked in a conventional workplace. At one of my workplaces, I had a blatant ok to go ahead and get at the customers. My co-wokers have always been male.

Reaction score
I still don't understand how making a move on a girl can result in so much drama and trouble. How far do you have to go to get in trouble ? Did he try to make out with her ? I usually make a solid educated guess before making a move (and the girls are simultaneously making moves on me in their way). I assume if everything I did was consensual, then I did nothing wrong. I will admit I have never worked in a conventional workplace. At one of my workplaces, I had a blatant ok to go ahead and get at the customers. My co-wokers have always been male.
Dude thought he was a literal god so I wouldn’t be shocked if did something really brash and stupid lol. Even if it’s consensual and the girl initiated I wouldn’t recommend it because the Girl will always have the upper hand in HR. I also know a manager that was fired because this situation happened at a retreat and she had 304’s remorse and told HR and used the “he got me drunk” excuse lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The median salary for the 2022 Harvard MBA cohort was 150k .
wtf is a Harvard cohort?
@Bigpapa is referring to the salaries of Class of 2022 MBA graduates from Harvard Business School.

An MBA is only worth doing from a Top 25 program like Harvard.

Reaction score
@Bigpapa is referring to the salaries of Class of 2022 MBA graduates from Harvard Business School.

An MBA is only worth doing from a Top 25 program like Harvard.
oh lol. I considered UNC Chapel Hill’s program, but corporate America and Grad School were not my thing at all!!!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

By national measures, those making $400,000 or more in income belong to a rarified group. They represent the top 1.8%of taxpayers, earning about 25% of the nation's income.Oct 6, 2020

This is the late 2020

most likely 5 years back there were 1% ( as we had the inflation spike in 2020 )

if you also add the probability of a troll like @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 knowing someone in the top 1%

and that guy being 28

and that guy getting also a serious leadership position by that age in a super big company

and that guy chilling in Cancun with an early 20s @Jake_Gyllenhaal69, that somehow managed to sit at the same table with the big guys ( despite him being a newbie )

you would just realize that is just him having hallucinations and that his medic should give him stronger meds . If not , maybe the mods could do their job properly and ban the troll
To be fair, I acknowledge the possibility that Jake is just making up fake stories on the internet, people do that all the time on Reddit and 4chan.

But let me play devil's advocate for a minute here

1. The top 1.8% of taxpayers means that if Jake has met 100 taxpayers, he has met 1-2 people who make $400,000 a year.

2. Sales jobs with commission like to tell you about insane top end figures, according to the manager of my local T-Mobile you can make $6k-20k a month working there. assuming they're not blatantly lying, I think that means one person who has worked there at some point sold that many phones.

I did an interview for some kind of furniture store, Raymour and Flannigan or Sleepy's or something. They said the good salesmen make 100k-200k

This was in insurance. Boiler room refers to a type of sales environment that comes from a good movie about Wall Street sales called the Boiler Room.
Oh that means insurance? I thought it was literal boiler rooms like they have at schools.

Well insurance can be profitable I think but for some reason I have it in my mind associated with working hard for barely any sales.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the guy actually does something wrong it's usually:

1. He's too uncalibrated and creeps out a woman who is obviously uninterested by not leaving her alone.

2. He's too aggressive and says some wild **** that isn't PG-13 to women who aren't cool.

If the guy doesn't do anything wrong:

1. The woman hates him and will do anything to throw him under a bus

2. The company is spineless and sees its employees as totally disposable.

Reaction score
Oh that means insurance? I thought it was literal boiler rooms like they have at schools.

Well insurance can be profitable I think but for some reason I have it in my mind associated with working hard for barely any sales.
Im trying to be anonymous but he had a territory monopoly in a large/lucrative area that basically worked for him. He was also exceptionally intelligent and not a normie. If you want to make a lot of money without risking in a mba or investing in STEM then do sales.