Asked 29 year old hottie what she looks for in a man

CF9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
true Rollo.

I sent Gangster the link wonder what he thinks of her. You out there dude?
Dude's probably already done a f2f & is currently hitting it!!:D

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys?

Haha, yes I got the link. I saw it, then forgot all about it. Did I respond to your PM Jayer? She's pretty hot. What happened with her and you?

The thing with some of these "hottie" online is that they are much easier to penetrate, no pun intended, when approaching them in person for the first time, than to try to peak their interest when they are getting hundreds of emails and attention from guys online.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Gangster thanks for replying. I was wondering if you ever got the pm. I didn't receieve a response no.

I actually met a while ago at a work function, it was like a conference. It was like a 2 minute convo and she wouldn't remember me.

I actually responded something interesting to her last comment a month later and I think I may be getting her intrigued.

Still she lives all the way in So Cal so its not like I want anything with her anyway. I just figured I'd use this thread to show how girls think.

Do you think she really would date a guy with that description?

I found that girls say one thing and do another. Its all about how a guy can make them feel regardless of where he works, what he drives, and how big his schlong is...

Do you all agree?

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
They ALL say the same damn thing, it means absolutely NOTHING. Just a bunch of words to get rid of you.
He's right, they all say that. And if you REALLY want to see that type of behaviour, go to the Greek website Eligible Greeks, and look at the profiles. They all want tall, dark, handsome.... BS BS BS. But some really do. Not to mention half those women think they are Goddesses or princesses, etc etc.

Seriously, see how you can find a profile with Grkgoddess or hottie or honey or princess in it or similar HUNDREDS!!!!! These women are full of themselves. Think its a Greek thing. Or at least that stupid.

But yeah, i'd reverse it like Gangster said... What do YOU have to offer? Throws them off. They dont think that the ball goes the other way too. Oh crap, I said WHAT I want, and now I have to say what I can offer? :nervous:

Put her on the spot.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Jayer said:
tall, dark, handsome, creative, funny, ambitious, honest, likes to travel, sexy, romantic, intellectual, spontaneous, fresh.

What do you all think?
Sounds great as long as she's not

short, white, ugly, boring, serious, lazy, deceiving, homebody, square, stupid, rigid and smelly.:eek:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no she's pretty hot and pretty intelligent and educated.... She actually is entitlted to what she is asking for.

Still I've seen girls like this end up with truck drivers....

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
no she's pretty hot and pretty intelligent and educated.... She actually is entitlted to what she is asking for.

Still I've seen girls like this end up with truck drivers....

Yes, it might not be what her preference is, but that type of girly girl will tend to be attracted to masuline men, and truck drivers are sterotypically manly men.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about that, Jayer.
And I think you're right.

Why?

Because 1) If she's really into you, she will let you know certain things, not all the time, but often women will demonstrate appreciation for what you do for her, and who you are.
2) If you ask her and she tells you, and you try to MOLD yourSELF into that person, what the fvck are you doing, bro?
And 3) many times, women aren't attracted to what they say they like,and often, the more adventurous chicks will probably give you a try anyway!

Inner game, HV, confidence, have a social life, be physically healthy, emotionally mature and healthy, be positive, and be outgoing.
Oh and yes, have ambition, dreams, and goals.
And yes, the women are Secondary to that.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inner game, HV, confidence, have a social life, be physically healthy, emotionally mature and healthy, be positive, and be outgoing.
Oh and yes, have ambition, dreams, and goals.
And yes, the women are Secondary to that.

Great words that are so true.

What's HV though?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HV = Higher Value.

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
jayer

you WREAK of pure AFC, why are you whooped about this chick?

are you in an all male community where you live and have no hope?

sure i have my set backs but i still get laid regularly by different girls

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
I could care less about the chick. I'm just trying to establish whether girls truly mean what they say they want in a guy or if its just utter bs.....
Ignore what people say, watch what they DO.