Asked 29 year old hottie what she looks for in a man

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep hearing "oh this is such a clieche thing for her to say, it means nothing" and I also here "women will say they want one kind of man, then date a different kind of man". here are my responses:

men say such cliche things as "I want a girl whos hot blah blah etc." since its cliche, does this mean this statement means nothing and is unrepresentative of what we really want? of course not! moral of the story: just becuase a description of an ideal partner is cliche doesnt mean its a meaningless statement, in fact the opposite is likely to be the case; its cliche becuase its true.

Now for the second one. You could argue here that women say one thing, and then date another as a tactic to discredit that she likes tall handsom men, however, all available evidence to date on what women are actually doing and how theyre reacting to certain men strongly suggest they do like tall handsom men, ie looks matter, and this is one example where what she said is likely to be consistent with what she is actually doing.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
tall, dark, handsome, creative, funny, ambitious, honest, likes to travel, sexy, romantic, intellectual, spontaneous, fresh.

What do you all think?
If women knew what they were talking about they would be men.

$100 says the last guy she ****ed had none of these qualities.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
traffic said:
If women knew what they were talking about they would be men.

$100 says the last guy she ****ed had none of these qualities.

Lol no way
Because if a guy who is the opposite of her description got that revered "29 year old hottie"... than what's this whole talk that we all have about "self-improvement"?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
WHAT IS HPV?
hpv is a virus that causes genital warts, but it also can cause cervical cancer in women.
there is now a series of shots that they are asking parents to take their daughters to get at 10-20 yrs of age to prevent it.