Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why older women and younger men are a perfect match

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason a fvck buddy relation between and older woman and a younger man could be a temporary good idea is that both the groups have a lower smv.

A guy in his 20s has plenty of problems to get girls his age as much as a woman in her 40s has to get men in her age group so to make it easier for both, they could match.

However no point in anything serious from that, once the guy gets his sh1t togheter he will be able to get younger girls which are a better option of both his d1ck and and his brain.

Personally being in my mid 30s I have no desire for women my age, let alone older ones, I'm fine with girls in their mid 20s.

Needless to say I have no intention to get married at this point, it would have been an option in my late 20s with a much younger girl, nowadays even mid 20s girls are full of baggage.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women can be fun to gain experience but dating an older woman is imo a beta move.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason a fvck buddy relation between and older woman and a younger man could be a temporary good idea is that both the groups have a lower smv.

A guy in his 20s has plenty of problems to get girls his age as much as a woman in her 40s has to get men in her age group so to make it easier for both, they could match.

However no point in anything serious from that, once the guy gets his sh1t togheter he will be able to get younger girls which are a better option of both his d1ck and and his brain.

Personally being in my mid 30s I have no desire for women my age, let alone older ones, I'm fine with girls in their mid 20s.

Needless to say I have no intention to get married at this point, it would have been an option in my late 20s with a much younger girl, nowadays even mid 20s girls are full of baggage.
I agree, it gets better for men as we age (up to about age 50) as long as you stay fit.

I am pushing 42 (physically fit) and had a girl behind the pizza counter (early to mid 20s) keep glancing at me while I was awaiting my pizza and she was staring at me as I got up to leave. My point? If I was close to her age she probably would of ignored me. (Despite being more youthful looking).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong biological move for younger men.
Women at 35 y.o will have lesser chance to get impregnated and higher chance of producing retarded babies.
That's certainly true, men will always desire younger women, it's just biology. When I was in my 20s, I had a crush on an older woman in her mid 30s once, but that was an exception. I've almost always dated younger. But as the odd thing that just happens, why not?

And I could see that if a guy was in his 20s and hadn't built up his SMV yet, rather than come cry MGTOW stuff on SoSuave about being rejected in da clubs, he might date an older woman.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say this, going for older women in general will lead to having to deal with less drama and immaturity. Unless she has issues, most women past the mid-late twenties are generally done with games. I personally would prefer a young woman, 20-25, but as a man who is mature for his age in his late twenties I would often have issues with them.

An older women, say 30+, who takes care of herself, is single and has no children I'd be open to.....problem is very few women actually are like that lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And I could see that if a guy was in his 20s and hadn't built up his SMV yet, rather than come cry MGTOW stuff on SoSuave about being rejected in da clubs, he might date an older woman.
Yes logically that sound fine.

But logic or rationality doesn't factor in relationships or dates, it almost always turns into something else.

It's like when a man is undergoing depression and we encourage him to take cocaine since its recreational and induces a false state of coping with grief/life, yes it works.

But it's dangerous as most men will be lulled into a false sense of reality and stuck in a loop.

It's always best to tackle the root causes in a man's inability to sustain a relationship or even to attract women.

And to do that we need to assist men purely based on their personality quadrant.

You for example is an intellectual and passive.

Whilst gifted to be in the intellectual quadrant you're also "slower" in the social sphere.

You struggled with it in the past and though much improved, it is even so today.

Making sense of social cues is much harder for you as compared to your opposite - the expressives, another group of passives, who positively swims in social settings.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always best to tackle the root causes in a man's inability to sustain a relationship or even to attract women.
In the case of a guy in his 20s who finds himself outvalued by his competitors (which would be the entire male species, of all ages), time is on his side, I think. As long as he is working on himself, his value should go up as he gets older, and continues to work on himself. In the meantime, if he can put in some time with an older woman that he likes, that will increase his experience with women. She might even teach him a sexual thing or two. And it will help relieve his hormone-induced angst and loneliness.

So not a cure all by any means, it's not all negative.

I appreciate the personality analysis, by the way, lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you @zekko and men within ur personality quadrant most certainly can pull it off unscathed as rationality and logic dictates the usefulness of said relation.

It's why I pointed out ur personality traits and those of the expressives.

It's men who are in the other passive quadrant - the expressives are predisposed to use emotionalism as the main driver in their interactions as opposed to rationality.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's men who are in the other passive quadrant - the expressives are predisposed to use emotionalism as the main driver in their interactions as opposed to rationality.
I wasn't talking about myself though. As I said, with the exception of that one older crush I had (which I managed to bungle lol), I've always dated younger.

As for my quadrant, you read me pretty well, except I'm not that passive. My natural tendency is to be, but I went through a series of experiences and challenges when I was younger that forced me to become more aggressive. When I was in my 20s, I was even somewhat prone to violence. Now that I'm older, I feel like I know better.

That aside, for the most part I go for what I want, so I don't really consider myself passive.

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like older mature women for sex, but for a LTR, no way, specially if you want to have kids.

It is known old women lose their libido faster than men, so imagine to be in that kind of relationship... it is like being again with your mother.

R

Ranger

Yes logically that sound fine.

But logic or rationality doesn't factor in relationships or dates, it almost always turns into something else.

It's like when a man is undergoing depression and we encourage him to take cocaine since its recreational and induces a false state of coping with grief/life, yes it works.

But it's dangerous as most men will be lulled into a false sense of reality and stuck in a loop.

And to do that we need to assist men purely based on their personality quadrant.

You for example is an intellectual and passive.

Whilst gifted to be in the intellectual quadrant you're also "slower" in the social sphere.

You struggled with it in the past and though much improved, it is even so today.

Making sense of social cues is much harder for you as compared to your opposite - the expressives, another group of passives, who positively swims in social settings.
Nicely played and true @Spaz

R

Ranger

When I was in my 20s, I was even somewhat prone to violence. Now that I'm older, I feel like I know better.

That aside, for the most part I go for what I want, so I don't really consider myself passive.
I like these expressions @zekko
Passive doesn’t mean wimps. Those prone to violence early on are mostly passive. Anger, misused is passive. Controlled anger is far more assertive and extremely dangerous.
It’s calculated and ends in a finality. Every fight I’ve been in, ended in a finality.
Men prone to anger easily are passive. It’s an emotional response to a set of circumstances.

This could be a very powerful asset if one could harness it and use it. Very powerful. I can already think of some things for that frame.
Damn good post.