article: Why older women and younger men are a perfect match

R

Ranger

When I was in my 20s, I was even somewhat prone to violence. Now that I'm older, I feel like I know better.

That aside, for the most part I go for what I want, so I don't really consider myself passive.
I like these expressions @zekko
Passive doesn’t mean wimps. Those prone to violence early on are mostly passive. Anger, misused is passive. Controlled anger is far more assertive and extremely dangerous.
It’s calculated and ends in a finality. Every fight I’ve been in, ended in a finality.
Men prone to anger easily are passive. It’s an emotional response to a set of circumstances.

It's men who are in the other passive quadrant - the expressives are predisposed to use emotionalism as the main driver in their interactions as opposed to rationality.
This could be a very powerful asset if one could harness it and use it. Very powerful. I can already think of some things for that frame.
Damn good post.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like these expressions @zekko
Passive doesn’t mean wimps. Those prone to violence early on are mostly passive
I was immature and full of testosterone from lifting weights and being in my 20s.
I don't believe I'm passive though, I don't meekly submit to what's going on, I prefer to make things happen.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my LTR is 2 years older than me (32).

I've had only LTR with 2 years older than me chick.

80% of my lay are with younger chick's. Rest were older by 5 to 20 years (oldest being 47)

What does that tell about me ? :(

I believe to be quite manly now lol