MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,694
- Reaction score
- 5,130
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
As long as body is intact and puzzy still good its all good.They are doing most anything to help out these older carousel riders. Lol
Nothing like an older slvt trying to stay in the game.
Wrong biological move for younger men.As long as body is intact and puzzy still good its all good.
That's certainly true, men will always desire younger women, it's just biology. When I was in my 20s, I had a crush on an older woman in her mid 30s once, but that was an exception. I've almost always dated younger. But as the odd thing that just happens, why not?Wrong biological move for younger men.
Women at 35 y.o will have lesser chance to get impregnated and higher chance of producing retarded babies.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Yes logically that sound fine.And I could see that if a guy was in his 20s and hadn't built up his SMV yet, rather than come cry MGTOW stuff on SoSuave about being rejected in da clubs, he might date an older woman.
In the case of a guy in his 20s who finds himself outvalued by his competitors (which would be the entire male species, of all ages), time is on his side, I think. As long as he is working on himself, his value should go up as he gets older, and continues to work on himself. In the meantime, if he can put in some time with an older woman that he likes, that will increase his experience with women. She might even teach him a sexual thing or two. And it will help relieve his hormone-induced angst and loneliness.It's always best to tackle the root causes in a man's inability to sustain a relationship or even to attract women.
I wasn't talking about myself though. As I said, with the exception of that one older crush I had (which I managed to bungle lol), I've always dated younger.It's men who are in the other passive quadrant - the expressives are predisposed to use emotionalism as the main driver in their interactions as opposed to rationality.
This reminds me of a guy I once knew who was a chubby chaser. He would say that when he closed his eyes, the poontang felt all the same.As long as body is intact and puzzy still good its all good.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Nicely played and true @SpazYes logically that sound fine.
But logic or rationality doesn't factor in relationships or dates, it almost always turns into something else.
It's like when a man is undergoing depression and we encourage him to take cocaine since its recreational and induces a false state of coping with grief/life, yes it works.
But it's dangerous as most men will be lulled into a false sense of reality and stuck in a loop.
It's always best to tackle the root causes in a man's inability to sustain a relationship or even to attract women.
And to do that we need to assist men purely based on their personality quadrant.
You for example is an intellectual and passive.
Whilst gifted to be in the intellectual quadrant you're also "slower" in the social sphere.
You struggled with it in the past and though much improved, it is even so today.
Making sense of social cues is much harder for you as compared to your opposite - the expressives, another group of passives, who positively swims in social settings.
I like these expressions @zekkoWhen I was in my 20s, I was even somewhat prone to violence. Now that I'm older, I feel like I know better.
That aside, for the most part I go for what I want, so I don't really consider myself passive.
This could be a very powerful asset if one could harness it and use it. Very powerful. I can already think of some things for that frame.It's men who are in the other passive quadrant - the expressives are predisposed to use emotionalism as the main driver in their interactions as opposed to rationality.
I was immature and full of testosterone from lifting weights and being in my 20s.I like these expressions @zekko
Passive doesn’t mean wimps. Those prone to violence early on are mostly passive
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.