“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

article: Why older women and younger men are a perfect match

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The only reason a fvck buddy relation between and older woman and a younger man could be a temporary good idea is that both the groups have a lower smv.

A guy in his 20s has plenty of problems to get girls his age as much as a woman in her 40s has to get men in her age group so to make it easier for both, they could match.

However no point in anything serious from that, once the guy gets his sh1t togheter he will be able to get younger girls which are a better option of both his d1ck and and his brain.

Personally being in my mid 30s I have no desire for women my age, let alone older ones, I'm fine with girls in their mid 20s.

Needless to say I have no intention to get married at this point, it would have been an option in my late 20s with a much younger girl, nowadays even mid 20s girls are full of baggage.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Wrong biological move for younger men.
Women at 35 y.o will have lesser chance to get impregnated and higher chance of producing retarded babies.
That's certainly true, men will always desire younger women, it's just biology. When I was in my 20s, I had a crush on an older woman in her mid 30s once, but that was an exception. I've almost always dated younger. But as the odd thing that just happens, why not?

And I could see that if a guy was in his 20s and hadn't built up his SMV yet, rather than come cry MGTOW stuff on SoSuave about being rejected in da clubs, he might date an older woman.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I will say this, going for older women in general will lead to having to deal with less drama and immaturity. Unless she has issues, most women past the mid-late twenties are generally done with games. I personally would prefer a young woman, 20-25, but as a man who is mature for his age in his late twenties I would often have issues with them.

An older women, say 30+, who takes care of herself, is single and has no children I'd be open to.....problem is very few women actually are like that lol.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
And I could see that if a guy was in his 20s and hadn't built up his SMV yet, rather than come cry MGTOW stuff on SoSuave about being rejected in da clubs, he might date an older woman.
Yes logically that sound fine.

But logic or rationality doesn't factor in relationships or dates, it almost always turns into something else.

It's like when a man is undergoing depression and we encourage him to take cocaine since its recreational and induces a false state of coping with grief/life, yes it works.

But it's dangerous as most men will be lulled into a false sense of reality and stuck in a loop.

It's always best to tackle the root causes in a man's inability to sustain a relationship or even to attract women.

And to do that we need to assist men purely based on their personality quadrant.

You for example is an intellectual and passive.

Whilst gifted to be in the intellectual quadrant you're also "slower" in the social sphere.

You struggled with it in the past and though much improved, it is even so today.

Making sense of social cues is much harder for you as compared to your opposite - the expressives, another group of passives, who positively swims in social settings.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
It's always best to tackle the root causes in a man's inability to sustain a relationship or even to attract women.
In the case of a guy in his 20s who finds himself outvalued by his competitors (which would be the entire male species, of all ages), time is on his side, I think. As long as he is working on himself, his value should go up as he gets older, and continues to work on himself. In the meantime, if he can put in some time with an older woman that he likes, that will increase his experience with women. She might even teach him a sexual thing or two. And it will help relieve his hormone-induced angst and loneliness.

So not a cure all by any means, it's not all negative.

I appreciate the personality analysis, by the way, lol.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I don't disagree with you @zekko and men within ur personality quadrant most certainly can pull it off unscathed as rationality and logic dictates the usefulness of said relation.

It's why I pointed out ur personality traits and those of the expressives.

It's men who are in the other passive quadrant - the expressives are predisposed to use emotionalism as the main driver in their interactions as opposed to rationality.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
It's men who are in the other passive quadrant - the expressives are predisposed to use emotionalism as the main driver in their interactions as opposed to rationality.
I wasn't talking about myself though. As I said, with the exception of that one older crush I had (which I managed to bungle lol), I've always dated younger.

As for my quadrant, you read me pretty well, except I'm not that passive. My natural tendency is to be, but I went through a series of experiences and challenges when I was younger that forced me to become more aggressive. When I was in my 20s, I was even somewhat prone to violence. Now that I'm older, I feel like I know better.

That aside, for the most part I go for what I want, so I don't really consider myself passive.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
32
I like older mature women for sex, but for a LTR, no way, specially if you want to have kids.

It is known old women lose their libido faster than men, so imagine to be in that kind of relationship... it is like being again with your mother.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Yes logically that sound fine.

But logic or rationality doesn't factor in relationships or dates, it almost always turns into something else.

It's like when a man is undergoing depression and we encourage him to take cocaine since its recreational and induces a false state of coping with grief/life, yes it works.

But it's dangerous as most men will be lulled into a false sense of reality and stuck in a loop.

It's always best to tackle the root causes in a man's inability to sustain a relationship or even to attract women.

And to do that we need to assist men purely based on their personality quadrant.

You for example is an intellectual and passive.

Whilst gifted to be in the intellectual quadrant you're also "slower" in the social sphere.

You struggled with it in the past and though much improved, it is even so today.

Making sense of social cues is much harder for you as compared to your opposite - the expressives, another group of passives, who positively swims in social settings.
Nicely played and true @Spaz
 
R

Ranger

Guest
When I was in my 20s, I was even somewhat prone to violence. Now that I'm older, I feel like I know better.

That aside, for the most part I go for what I want, so I don't really consider myself passive.
I like these expressions @zekko
Passive doesn’t mean wimps. Those prone to violence early on are mostly passive. Anger, misused is passive. Controlled anger is far more assertive and extremely dangerous.
It’s calculated and ends in a finality. Every fight I’ve been in, ended in a finality.
Men prone to anger easily are passive. It’s an emotional response to a set of circumstances.

It's men who are in the other passive quadrant - the expressives are predisposed to use emotionalism as the main driver in their interactions as opposed to rationality.
This could be a very powerful asset if one could harness it and use it. Very powerful. I can already think of some things for that frame.
Damn good post.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I like these expressions @zekko
Passive doesn’t mean wimps. Those prone to violence early on are mostly passive
I was immature and full of testosterone from lifting weights and being in my 20s.
I don't believe I'm passive though, I don't meekly submit to what's going on, I prefer to make things happen.
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
So my LTR is 2 years older than me (32).

I've had only LTR with 2 years older than me chick.

80% of my lay are with younger chick's. Rest were older by 5 to 20 years (oldest being 47)

What does that tell about me ? :(

I believe to be quite manly now lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top