Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Dating apps and a drastically changing relationship landscape

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this forum is not necessarily a “fair sample” of men as a whole in terms of attractiveness. How hot are these posters who are “spinning plates”? I would like to know in order to see where I stand. If I am only 180cm tall, living in the USA and would consider myself 4.5/10 in looks, I doubt that I have the genetics to ever be able to live free of sexual frustration due to having a “rota” of girls willing to sleep with me, no matter how much game I learn.
Ask the posters yourself....you will find posts in threads where they say they are spinning hot plates.

As to the rest of your post about having to be tall and good looking in order to get women. It is your limiting beliefs that are damaging your chances of success with women.
The streets are stacked with guys who aren't very good looking, but yet they have hot women. Attraction isn't a choice. A woman is more likely to go home with a not so good looking guy who teases her, rather than a good looking guy who is boring.

I'm a good looking guy, that does initially attract the women, but my character and personality isn't very good at attracting women.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask the posters yourself....you will find posts in threads where they say they are spinning hot plates.

As to the rest of your post about having to be tall and good looking in order to get women. It is your limiting beliefs that are damaging your chances of success with women.
The streets are stacked with guys who aren't very good looking, but yet they have hot women. Attraction isn't a choice. A woman is more likely to go home with a not so good looking guy who teases her, rather than a good looking guy who is boring.

I'm a good looking guy, that does initially attract the women, but my character and personality isn't very good at attracting women.
I can confirm in me. My appearance is good, but often something is apparently lacking, interactions stalls. Mature, grown up women are easier, but typically the younger girls freeze. Obviously doesn't apply generally, but I think a problem with good looks can be one's level of attainability becomes too low. One can mock, but after women have approached me they quickly leave, no matter what I say. When I approach, even more problematic.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t subscribe to the theory that there is this small group of chads making the rounds and laying the pipe on the hordes of average and below average women. I just don’t see it in real life. I think it’s far more common for women to have long dry spells than some people here believe.
An article in a central Swedish news paper about incels relayed statistics (I don't know the source/validity but it's probably ok) that twice as many men as women have not had sex the last year. Assuming there are as many men as women in the population (not that unreasonable assumption) I would say that means women share men, or that some men sleep with several. If my math/reasoning is right here, it means solid numbers on that the small group of chads are laying down the pipes, as you say.

Tough to get owned, well I am, some here are not. But I think I'm reaching a point where I don't care like that little boy, but instead focusing on my own life. Like someone else wrote, it's not alpha to compare yourself to others. I cold approached and connected with a girl on the train the other day that turned out to be a "fashion model and helicopter pilot". Lol.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not sure if mandatory therapy is the answer, but a good read. Good confirmation as to what is often discussed here.

The Rise of Lonely, Single Men
Dating apps and a drastically changing relationship landscape.

IDK. I just do not understand this loneliness BS. Even when I was single, I cannot recall when I was ever lonely. It comes to do the fact they are not striving for the best they can be in life. You should always have something to do. Loneliess is an empty feeling sorry for yourself useless emotion.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, man. You don’t have PTSD. I hope you didn’t pay much to whomever diagnosed you. PTSD is when you go to war and see your entire squad blown to pieces right before your eyes. And then you carry your mortally wounded buddy in your arms and hear him breath his final breath. That’s PTSD. Getting rejected by some random broad on a dating app is not PTSD.
I have a friend who was in the military station at Guantánamo Bay and he was more traumatized from ending things with a LTR he really loved than he was from serving in the military (not a simp either, he's pimping). PTSD comes in many forms.

20Humble5050

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but if you're getting all these IOI, then some of them must be so very strong and unmistakable that you could not have missed them.
I had five interactions that were strong enough that I considered them IOIs at the time, but I was not aggressive and fast enough and ended up losing the girls.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who was in the military station at Guantánamo Bay and he was more traumatized from ending things with a LTR he really loved than he was from serving in the military (not a simp either, he's pimping). PTSD comes in many forms.
I agree. I can take plenty of beating in whatever situations, it's problems with girls that becomes critical for me. Because that's what's essentially important in our lives. I see it that way, in the end we don't care about a grind or whatever. I've also had a relationship or two that have been shell grenades or so for me, perhaps better at getting over that darn duck.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t subscribe to the theory that there is this small group of chads making the rounds and laying the pipe on the hordes of average and below average women. I just don’t see it in real life. I think it’s far more common for women to have long dry spells than some people here believe.
Yeah I don't think most women care as much about getting laid as the average man.

20Humble5050

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think most women care as much about getting laid as the average man.
But why are those theories mutually exclusive? There can be a larger proportion of women without much interest in casual sex who are celibate waiting for commitment from a high-quality man AND Chads locking down multiple sluts each.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case, what would you say the bar of looks and height is, which one has to clear in order to get regular casual sex with good enough game? I myself am technically an "Incel" in terms of how little experience I've had and for a long time thought just like one, but I was always seriously committed to making myself NOT an Incel anymore unlike some masochists in the community who enjoy wallowing in self-pity, and after finally getting IOIs from girls (hot ones at that) and failing to act on them correctly, I realised that spending time in Blackpilled forums wasn't going to be of much help, because it became clear that my looks alone weren’t the issue.
I don't think anybody has regular casual sex.

I think a successful man gets laid with a new girl once in a while and his regular sex comes from plates or his girlfriend.

But why are those theories mutually exclusive? There can be a larger proportion of women without much interest in casual sex who are celibate waiting for commitment from a high-quality man AND Chads locking down multiple sluts each.
I think that sounds about right. Most women don't care that much about sex and aren't in a hurry to get into the next relationship

Meanwhile the women that do like to party and have fun tend to be part of Chad's harem

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how do you know that? Let me guess, by watching a show about the Vikings on Netflix? Makes perfect sense that a society with a high level of male mortality due to constant warfare would need to import women…NOT.

As for the article, has anyone noticed the thinly veiled sales pitch? Get individual therapy to improve your dating “skills”….says a website called Psychology Today. Okay then.
Yes, inspired by Netflix show I did some research, watch some documentaries and this fact stood out to me.

This example is kind of far fetched obviously, but what intrigued me about this theory , was that even back then having a woman was something that "just naturally happened ". According to the theory men in that era also " suffered " from lack of potential partners.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when women had fathers, this wouldn’t happen.

Think about it. If you had a daughter, would you feel good about her being “plated”? I’d presume you’d cut the head off the man who plated her.

…and that’s what happened before the Woke communist government takeover. Women used to have real fathers.

You guys gona eventually figure out that the government has legislated you out of all usefulness to women. Women got big daddy global government to protect them from you raping them all the time. Lol. Common, average men got punked to the max
I totally agree and I feel that a huge part of the issue with the dating market is that it's heavily made up of women who grew up in a single parent/father absent household.

This particular side piece for this guy was your typical mixed race child story. A horny and low self esteem white woman who falls for a "bad boy" black man that bounces and is not at all in the picture. This type of behavior has been the norm in black America for decades now but has started creeping into being a more common part of white American culture over the past decade or so. Most educated people are having no children at all or maybe a child at the most, those that are widely reproducing are from lower socioeconomic classes, where this type of behavior is the norm. I feel that over the next couple decades this is going to be the norm with the dating/mating market and family/household life and not the exception.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly feel that if the common man can get it into his tiny little brain that his male leadership has legislated him out of any semblance of a normal, masculine existence - we’ve made progress.

This “blaming women” “female entitlement” thing is boring and false
Pretty sure Baphomet is a hermaphrodite lmao

You're just guilt-plagued from pumping and dumping. Women are just as evil as men.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont forget even the Vikings main motivation for raids was also getting women. You are poor, women don't see you..so you go look beyond your own borders for love.
And how do you know that? Let me guess, by watching a show about the Vikings on Netflix? Makes perfect sense that a society with a high level of male mortality due to constant warfare would need to import women…NOT.

As for the article, has anyone noticed the thinly veiled sales pitch? Get individual therapy to improve your dating “skills”….says a website called Psychology Today. Okay then.
I think the usual explanation for Vikings that I learned in school was that they ran out of food when it got colder and harder to farm (the little ice age) so they went south.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man who wrote the article has a a doctoral in clinical psychology. According to him:

• Dating opportunities for heterosexual men are diminishing as relationship standards rise.
  • Men represent approximately 62% of dating app users, lowering their chances for matches.
  • Men need to address skills deficits to meet healthier relationship expectations.

So a man has to work harder and address his skill deficits to meet relationship expectations from a 30+ year old non virgin woman who, is losing her looks by the day, has been f*cked 17 ways from Sunday by the Alpha Dog, has the option to destroy the man financially, socially and mentally if she is not “happy” in the relationship, decides when and if to give sex to the man, and, if she cheats, it’s 100% his fault, if he cheats, he is a pig.

How about a man doesn’t need a relationship and just f*cks hot girls for the rest of his life? Why doesn’t he write an article on that?

Freaking idiot.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when women had fathers, this wouldn’t happen.

Think about it. If you had a daughter, would you feel good about her being “plated”? I’d presume you’d cut the head off the man who plated her.

…and that’s what happened before the Woke communist government takeover. Women used to have real fathers.
A lot of fathers these days are unimpressive as leaders for their daughters even if they are present in their daughters lives. Think about the number of women you've plated with fathers who are at least semi-present in their daughters' life and the parents stayed married at least until the woman finished high school.

I totally agree and I feel that a huge part of the issue with the dating market is that it's heavily made up of women who grew up in a single parent/father absent household.

A horny and low self esteem white woman who falls for a "bad boy" black man that bounces and is not at all in the picture. This type of behavior has been the norm in black America for decades now but has started creeping into being a more common part of white American culture over the past decade or so. Most educated people are having no children at all or maybe a child at the most, those that are widely reproducing are from lower socioeconomic classes, where this type of behavior is the norm. I feel that over the next couple decades this is going to be the norm with the dating/mating market and family/household life and not the exception.
The only White women I'm seeing reproducing right now are 30+ women with similarly aged or even older husbands having "Last Call" type babies. These White women were mainly on birth control in their 20s and they are sneaking in 1-2 children before infertility hits.

A lot of the Millennial adult females today were from divorced households. They were victims of divorcing Boomers of the mid-1980s to early 2000s. They didn't have a good example of family life from their childhoods. They were given a bad hand in how functional romantic relationships are. Additionally, many marriage that do survive are zombie relationships that aren't even that good either.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, inspired by Netflix show I did some research, watch some documentaries and this fact stood out to me.

This example is kind of far fetched obviously, but what intrigued me about this theory , was that even back then having a woman was something that "just naturally happened ". According to the theory men in that era also " suffered " from lack of potential partners.
Vikings raided foreign lands, first and foremost, in search of treasure. They were no different from other raiders in that respect. Their favorite targets were monasteries (monks tended to accumulate gold and other material goods donated by the community).

Vikings did capture slaves, both male and female, as did pretty much all other invading tribes of that era. Some of those slaves were sold and some were kept as workers and personal servants. That was a natural byproduct of a marauding lifestyle. However, there is no historical basis for the suggestion that Vikings sailed to far away lands because they couldn’t get women at home. Pvssy was never their primary motivation.

In fact, there is no historical precedent for men of any civilization or culture undertaking dangerous weeks or months-long voyages to foreign lands in search of girlfriends. Pvssy shortage is a relatively recent phenomenon that first manifested itself in colonial America due to the lopsided ratio between male and female colonists. Historically, d!ck shortage was a far greater concern, because men had a low life expectancy due to constant wars.

SMU Brah

Don Juan
Reaction score
The man who wrote the article has a a doctoral in clinical psychology. According to him:

• Dating opportunities for heterosexual men are diminishing as relationship standards rise.
  • Men represent approximately 62% of dating app users, lowering their chances for matches.
  • Men need to address skills deficits to meet healthier relationship expectations.

So a man has to work harder and address his skill deficits to meet relationship expectations from a 30+ year old non virgin woman who, is losing her looks by the day, has been f*cked 17 ways from Sunday by the Alpha Dog, has the option to destroy the man financially, socially and mentally if she is not “happy” in the relationship, decides when and if to give sex to the man, and, if she cheats, it’s 100% his fault, if he cheats, he is a pig.

How about a man doesn’t need a relationship and just f*cks hot girls for the rest of his life? Why doesn’t he write an article on that?

Freaking idiot.
The best place for dating/ game in the US is ironically universities. In most schools women outnumber men because of declining male achievement and record levels of women attending universities. Males are now affirmative action accepted into universities because there are not enough of them-- this is a pretty new trend, but shows how crazy college is for getting women easily. If you are in social sciences/ liberal arts/ communications/ arts realms women will outnumber men by large factor. Also in universities women are way less choosy because there are not enough men to go around; the total opposite of dating apps. At some smaller liberal arts universities the male female ratio is easily 45:55 or even 40:60, no joke.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the usual explanation for Vikings that I learned in school was that they ran out of food when it got colder and harder to farm (the little ice age) so they went south.
The viking age (roughly 700-1100 AD) actually overlapped a bit with the medieval warm period (950-1250 AD). The start of the little ice age happened after the viking age was already over.

Last edited: