"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

arousal vs attraction how to be arousal with women?

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2022
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
Age
24
hey guys I watched Rollo tomassis last video on youtube and its about arousal vs attraction. he says attraction is for example being funny having money... but how to be arousing to women? What can I do?

Greets
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Messages
152
Reaction score
56
Age
24
Location
Europe

I've asked the same here once.
Most here in the forum aren't a fan of Rollo.

What you can do (according to Rollo):
-Gym (obviously)
-Be your own Mental Point of Origin
-Evil is sexy (he did like two shows about that, so check that out.)

If you find more, I'd be interested to hear.
 

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2022
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
Age
24

I've asked the same here once.
Most here in the forum aren't a fan of Rollo.

What you can do (according to Rollo):
-Gym (obviously)
-Be your own Mental Point of Origin
-Evil is sexy (he did like two shows about that, so check that out.)

If you find more, I'd be interested to hear.
what is meant by evil can you give me a short answer?
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
what is meant by evil can you give me a short answer?
I’m not sure it’s ‘evil’ per se. I’d say breaking rules & defying authority is s turn on for many women. Any girl that would get turned on by you kicking dogs & robbing kids is damaged goods.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top