Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

are these real

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about posting a pic W

:D

;)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
how about posting a pic W

:D

;)
Figure the odds... :D

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
Why is that? I mean our society conditions us (women and men) to be very superficial about what we find attractive. Look at the light that supermodels are put in. Countless magazines, Television, Movies, Advertizing just about every form of media depicts thin women as the ideal woman.
Bullsh*t

Media doesn't make us want a certain type of girl. Our instincts as human being does.

Media just sets portrays people's general concensus. It all goes back to cavemen where we looked to physical attributes to dictate what females were more "desirable" then other. Initially it was females with wide hips that could bear numerous children and some fat to survive hard winters.

Now when society became more advanced people looked to different things to determine what females were more attractive or not. Eventually males started looking to females as "trophies" to show off to other males as a sign of their superiority. Although the idea of "trophie" wives/partners has been around for a while, what makes guys attracted to girls stayed very constant. Mostly due to the fact that most of the world farmed, thus they needed large families to do work.

The recent change in what people found attractive is due to the booming economy following the depression. Up untill then, some fat was a sign that they were well fed and had some wealth. These were more uncommon and as a rule, people like things that are not common. Thus when people became more and more well-off and lazier, more and more people were getting fat. Thus weight was becoming more and more common place and another shift was about to take place. Skinnier "healthier" people. Thus males would want skinny wives/partners to show other people that they are not ordinary.

It's not the media's fault that people are more attracted to more petite or skinny chicks. Media just dictates what we want to see. They don't make us into something we see.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Well, the guys who think any female whose physique doesn't resemble a 12 year old boy is fat have issues. Anorexic looking girls/women look like pre-pubescent boys...no boobs, no curves, just a walking board. They should just save their time and money and go find a tree with a knot hole in it. :D
You're going a little overboard with that one. I like petite chicks, but that does not imply I like those walking boards with no ass or tits. There is a difference.

PS: that chick is still fat by anyones standards. If you had a better pic I'm sure you would agree.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Why is that? I mean our society conditions us (women and men) to be very superficial about what we find attractive. Look at the light that supermodels are put in. Countless magazines, Television, Movies, Advertizing just about every form of media depicts thin women as the ideal woman.

Think about how many girls in america are starving themselves to loose a few pounds. Binge eating and bulima are a the norm for many girls because they want to look thinner or in their mind prettier.

It's not a new concept, it's been ground into our psyche since we were born.

Yeah, and its guys like you that only help the obscene standard of beauty.

And AMEN, Wyldfire

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
You're going a little overboard with that one. I like petite chicks, but that does not imply I like those walking boards with no ass or tits. There is a difference.

PS: that chick is still fat by anyones standards. If you had a better pic I'm sure you would agree.
Well, based on the fact that I didn't see any fat rolls on either of them I would say she's probably "thick" but not "fat". She's wearing a bra that is too small for her, though, which is why her boobs look funky.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they look real, dont see any socks hanging out haha
however , she looks too young to have implants, implants cost a pretty penny for someone who looks like they might be in college.

who knows?

they always look lots bigger when you stuff em in a bra thats way too small....

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is obviously a lil on the chunky side, but is still attractive. As for the boobs, i think they're real.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hot digity damn.

she sure got some melons that chick.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to have some weight to hold up cans that big....needless to say :D

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Bullsh*t

Media doesn't make us want a certain type of girl. Our instincts as human being does.

petite or skinny chicks. Media just dictates what we want to see. They don't make us into something we see.
Media has a huge impact on the human psyche including our basis for attraction. I've read NUMEROUS studies on this very subject. To try to exclude it and say that attraction is solely based on primortial instincts is ignorant to the reality of the world we live in.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Media has a huge impact on the human psyche including our basis for attraction. I've read NUMEROUS studies on this very subject. To try to exclude it and say that attraction is solely based on primortial instincts is ignorant to the reality of the world we live in.
Agree with PRMoon on this one.

Media influence everything you do. From the clothes you buy, the food you eat, to the women you are attracted to.

Albeit..the media can have the reverse affect as well. So much media overload may actually condition you to desire the exact opposite or become anti-main stream.

Its called cultural conditioning.

To base attraction on some primordial instinct alone is too simplistic. The only influence primoridal instinct has on attraction is that a man has a pe.nis and a woman has a p.ussy...

BTW...FAKE...the chick is thick and probably already had a pretty decent sized set before she got her implants...EVEN girls in college get them..she was greedy...all it takes is a credit card application and a girl is all set..

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I think they are real...just stuffed into the wrong bra and the photo angle makes them look bigger than they actually are. Look at the other pictures I linked to and they don't look as big.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
Yeah, and its guys like you that only help the obscene standard of beauty.

And AMEN, Wyldfire
I'm currently trying to date a girl who's definately not the "perfect image" of a woman. I'm even kinda scared about how much I like her, but looks are really the secondary feature. She's very intelligent (a near 4.0 student goin to lawschool) and speaks her mind on ALL subjects (not only does she hold her own but she dominates in a lot of feilds). I like her more for who she is rather then what she looks like, and it captivates me more then any otherwise more "attractive" girl would.

I'm definately not obsessed with looks, but I do see guys base their means of attraction on them and that's really how things are. Maybe I'd like one or both of these girls if I were to actually sit and talk with them, but as far as just physical attraction goes, I really wouldn't be interested. A predisposition, like any other that could only be cured by mental stimulus.

Last edited:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a product of my own design. If you go out with enough good looking but dumb girls, you realize that you'll never last with someone shallow like that. I like sarah (the girls name) cause she has back bone and brains as well as looks.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I think they are real...just stuffed into the wrong bra and the photo angle makes them look bigger than they actually are. Look at the other pictures I linked to and they don't look as big.

They're definately real, however, she INTENTIONALLY stuffed them into an itty bitty bra. Big-titted girls KNOW this and EXPLOIT it. Look at all the pics with random heads. They even joyously label themselves as HOOOO Train. Yet, yelling that at them as akin to yelling FIRE in a crowded theatre.

Tits are definately real as I've dated girls like that, with Pride I might add. They're the "NATURAL" who you can count on to stay about the same. Unlike the skin flakes most guys like, the reality is those girls have been suppressing appetites or deluding themselves out of reality that they won't gain weight come pregnancy and/or marriage.

And the media, tv, shows, mags definately portray what is sexy or not. When Marilyn Monroe was considered hot and was the 'norm' of the time, women sought to look like her and men would fvck any girl that looked like her. Now, the look is to be busy, yet hourglass tight, like a 3-4 or 6 at best.

The reality is, IF tv portrayed a better image of a woman, or IF people turned off the TV's and tried for the best THEM, then women would be able to achieve a more realizable norm. But until either criteria is met, most will go to drug-like or surgical means to acquire a false body that is only bestowed through genetics. Women, particularly in their mating years of youth, from pubery to 30's are meant to have fat pouches in certain area, ALBEIT not a fat body, just deposits. There's a difference. Same with men. Eating is a sport now, more than it is NEED for survival.

I won't begrudge a person's tastes, but honestly, I'd like super scrawny chicks to eat more and super fat ones to eat less, in achieving a 'happy medium' mental health would improve.

I'd forward the msg on that MOST guys would take a heftier chick over a super ego-tripped hoe. Most guys would get down with a 10, but settle down with a 5 or 7.

A person isn't their body, so a person dubbed rightly so hot should feel fortunate, but realize it's only a ticket in an artificial world anyways.

A-Unit

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
A-Unit, i agree with your speil. But, you forget about fashion magazines, gossip magazines, music, and movies. They all play a HUGE role in how women are portrayed. But its impossible to cut media ties. It just is impossible. So unless the media stops portraying women how the media does it, and starts going to the opposite (which also won't happen), it won't ever change. It might gradually change but not anytime soon. And there are the few guys out there who think the media portrayal is absolutely disgusting, and go against the norm. And to me, these guys are the ones who have their heads on straight.

But to each his own in preference.