You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Some of it is cultural programming. Building some sort of extended relationship is a goal of a lot of people in the mating marketplace. Women talking about having relationships isn't weird.These women are talking about building a relationship after they meet the right person. Wtf do they mean?
So we go on a date, and we f and we see each other, then wtf, she gonna build relationship with me??
Through time and shared experiences, ups and downs etc. I'm not sure how you are confused about it. The same way you build anything...one day at a time, one memory at a time and one experience at a time.These women are talking about building a relationship after they meet the right person. Wtf do they mean?
So we go on a date, and we f and we see each other, then wtf, she gonna build relationship with me??
They mean that they want to enjoy a free meal before deciding whether to give you anything in return.These women are talking about building a relationship after they meet the right person. Wtf do they mean?
So we go on a date, and we f and we see each other, then wtf, she gonna build relationship with me??
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
If they are talking about building a relationship, then they aren't in a relationship.These women are talking about building a relationship after they meet the right person. Wtf do they mean?