Hamurabimbi
Master Don Juan
Looks just make it easier. They don’t pre-determine the final outcome.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
or how about you tell the guy, Walt.....(insert generic 'Be confident', 'change your mindset' advice here)
Best advice
Imagine Boomhauer and Quagmire out on the pull together!
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Snoopy is def an 8 in women's eyes so not sure what the problem is...So basically I’m an average looking guy. Blue eyes, curly dirty blonde hair, etc. I have a clean face. And I work out considerably and stick to my routine, so I am pretty above average in that department. Overall (and from what I’ve heard other people say) I’m about an 8 out of 10.
Sometimes, though, even though people tell me I’m funny and smart and all that, I just think that girls don’t really care about that. They’re sex-based creatures after all, so seeing them scrolling through “hot Chris Hemsworth pics” and other s*** like that can be a bit disheartening sometimes. A lot of the time I find myself wondering why I’m wasting my time on these perverts when all they can do is giggle about hot guys. I feel like I’m back in high school.
Any idea of how to get over this?
P.S. No, I’m not becoming gay.