Hamurabimbi
Master Don Juan
Looks just make it easier. They don’t pre-determine the final outcome.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
or how about you tell the guy, Walt.....(insert generic 'Be confident', 'change your mindset' advice here)
Best advice
Imagine Boomhauer and Quagmire out on the pull together!
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Snoopy is def an 8 in women's eyes so not sure what the problem is...So basically I’m an average looking guy. Blue eyes, curly dirty blonde hair, etc. I have a clean face. And I work out considerably and stick to my routine, so I am pretty above average in that department. Overall (and from what I’ve heard other people say) I’m about an 8 out of 10.
Sometimes, though, even though people tell me I’m funny and smart and all that, I just think that girls don’t really care about that. They’re sex-based creatures after all, so seeing them scrolling through “hot Chris Hemsworth pics” and other s*** like that can be a bit disheartening sometimes. A lot of the time I find myself wondering why I’m wasting my time on these perverts when all they can do is giggle about hot guys. I feel like I’m back in high school.
Any idea of how to get over this?
P.S. No, I’m not becoming gay.