"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Are my looks holding me back?

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
(insert generic 'Be confident', 'change your mindset' advice here)
or how about you tell the guy, Walt.....

1. Get a yearly subscription to GQ magazine

2. Get yourself some leather bracelets

3. Watch reruns of gay eye for the straight man and sort your threads out player cause you know "95% of men look like...the just crawled out of bed OOOOH MY GOD LIKE!!!"

People in glass houses, Walt, people in glass houses...

¡Al carajo payaso!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Being good looking is overrated for men. I'm generally considered an attractive guy, I'm tall, in good shape and get a lot of attention and compliments from girls. That said, nearly all the girls who rejected me and all my exes who dumped me have ended up with guys of below average looks. And yet, those are the guys they've settled down with for the long term.

Maybe they had more game than me, more confidence or just offered more security than me. One thing I've noticed is that most girls would rather be the hot one in the relationship than be with a guy who gets loads of attention.

While good looks will get more options on dating sites and help you score more sex, it won't necessarily help you with dating or relationships. Some of the hottest girls I know have fallen head over heels for some right ugly knackers.

I'll be honest, I used to resent some of these guys, but then I met them and found them to be funny, genuine, charismatic and comfortable in their own skin. That's the key.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
So basically I’m an average looking guy. Blue eyes, curly dirty blonde hair, etc. I have a clean face. And I work out considerably and stick to my routine, so I am pretty above average in that department. Overall (and from what I’ve heard other people say) I’m about an 8 out of 10.
Sometimes, though, even though people tell me I’m funny and smart and all that, I just think that girls don’t really care about that. They’re sex-based creatures after all, so seeing them scrolling through “hot Chris Hemsworth pics” and other s*** like that can be a bit disheartening sometimes. A lot of the time I find myself wondering why I’m wasting my time on these perverts when all they can do is giggle about hot guys. I feel like I’m back in high school.
Any idea of how to get over this?
P.S. No, I’m not becoming gay.
Snoopy is def an 8 in women's eyes so not sure what the problem is...

Modern Man Advice
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
There is no reason you can't get women, it's all in your head. If I'm right, your problem is that you don't believe people when they tell you that you're good looking. I think the problem is you know all your flaws and you're insecure because you think about them too much.

I struggled with this problem for years and I got over it instantly when I decided to believe people instead of thinking about my insecurities. It was like flipping a switch, from one day to the next the hot female manager at my gym went from seeing thru me to looking at me. And if I'm thinking about insecurities, that switch gets flipped off and I'm invisible again. It really is as simple as changing your attitude.

Stop being jealous. It's unattractive. So what if women giggle over Chris Hemsworth, we all drool over Scarlett Johansson. Being butthurt dries up the pvssy like nothing else.

Confidence does not depend on the approval of others.
 
Top