Hamurabimbi
Master Don Juan
Looks just make it easier. They don’t pre-determine the final outcome.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
or how about you tell the guy, Walt.....(insert generic 'Be confident', 'change your mindset' advice here)
Best advice
Imagine Boomhauer and Quagmire out on the pull together!
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Snoopy is def an 8 in women's eyes so not sure what the problem is...So basically I’m an average looking guy. Blue eyes, curly dirty blonde hair, etc. I have a clean face. And I work out considerably and stick to my routine, so I am pretty above average in that department. Overall (and from what I’ve heard other people say) I’m about an 8 out of 10.
Sometimes, though, even though people tell me I’m funny and smart and all that, I just think that girls don’t really care about that. They’re sex-based creatures after all, so seeing them scrolling through “hot Chris Hemsworth pics” and other s*** like that can be a bit disheartening sometimes. A lot of the time I find myself wondering why I’m wasting my time on these perverts when all they can do is giggle about hot guys. I feel like I’m back in high school.
Any idea of how to get over this?
P.S. No, I’m not becoming gay.