Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men bailing on dating?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They do not realize it until it's too late. That's the sad fact. I know many ladies who've given up on a relationship for dumb reasons on the dudes thinking they can get everything they want in life... Even in their mid to late 30s. They then come to realize they cannot and then go bat s hit crazy before those dudes have moved on. It truly is a shame the lies some people have been sold in the modern era.
The funny thing is studies and research have been done that have shown as feminism becomes stronger and women stray further from traditional roles, their happiness goes DOWN in proportion to how far away they are from traditional roles...so in effect women have gotten everything they said they wanted and have made themselves increasingly unhappy by doing so. And given guys free sex without the commitment many times so in some ways it has made men MORE happy.

The good thing is that there are some women who are starting to realize this and are pushing back against feminism. Even some well respected female psychologists who are giving key note speeches at women's conferences, etc...

I will bet within 20 years there will be a big push to go back towards traditional roles by a good portion of women...things go in cycles.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had another thought. Besides guys realizing they have to buy the cow for milk, that the cow gave away for free to others.

Guys are also fed up of women. First it was single or married. A hundred years later, it became single, bf/gf, married. Then they added dating, seeing someone, not exclusive, exclusive fwb and just taking and other hamster bullsh1t.

Most guys come to realize how little the BP mentality helps them and the easiest way to win is not play.

So why date when you can spin plates. Of course plate age depends on status and looks too. But you get the point. A normal 40yo wont have much luck with 18-22, but a really rich/famous 40yo will. Normal 40yo may have to move to 25-35. Which is till better than the women his age.
Agreed. Tbh how often do you meet a woman who you actually think is cool? Pickup unveils the abundance of skanks, *****s, female logic, hypergamy, cucking, infidelity, and the startling realization that I don't like most of them. SrS.

The idea of respecting women JUST CAUSE is laughable. The wall hits and suddenly its time to play house. It's skiing down cawk mountain and wants to be playing house once road kill. RP is correct on the issue. Off on the solution that being play house with Chad's road kill.

Tbh if not for our blasted sex drive, would any of us pursue women otherwise?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is studies and research have been done that have shown as feminism becomes stronger and women stray further from traditional roles, their happiness goes DOWN in proportion to how far away they are from traditional roles...so in effect women have gotten everything they said they wanted and have made themselves increasingly unhappy by doing so. And given guys free sex without the commitment many times so in some ways it has made men MORE happy.

The good thing is that there are some women who are starting to realize this and are pushing back against feminism. Even some well respected female psychologists who are giving key note speeches at women's conferences, etc...

I will bet within 20 years there will be a big push to go back towards traditional roles by a good portion of women...things go in cycles.
very well put

being in charge of your life it also means that you are the one to be blamed if things are not good

RickTheToad

Reaction score

I will go back to what I've been saying for years. 3rd wave feminism has gone too far. Females deserve the same equal opportunities as dudes, I agree on that. But, it seems, there's basically an all out war against dudes by the extreme faction. Dudes need to stand firm to their convictions and not bend to their female counterparts. Not talking MGTOW or inceldom, I am talking staying in your lane and bailing once it no longer fits your needs.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Oh I love it. I enjoy the game and it's a W running into skanks from the past. Women are making men the enemy and living a hedonistic lifestyle. I feel no sympathy. I find it funny. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can.

Life trolls waman harder than you or I ever could.
It's sad actually, as they really, in general, do not want this. Their maternal instinct actually wants family and children. It's social media which has put feminism into extreme overdrive.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
very good insight

The problem with dating in present day is that women believe this consumerism bullsh1t till it is too late for them or just become mentally damaged ( because they think that most other people are living the life )

this thing that went to the extreme mainly affects the average guy ,and he in return goes to be red pilled .

the problem is that most guys compete on career and money , as they think this is the key to more girls , but in reality the key to more girls is just to take care better care of yourself ( have a good body ,eat healthy , exercise , do things that excite you ) and be more sexual towards women .
After you've been with dozens of females or more, it's really all the same. It's nice in the beginning, but gets tiresome dealing with the mood swings. Reminds me of this song when dealing with relationships.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
lol, that was funny.

I've never seen a music video from him. Good portrayal of a bimbo.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many great posts here and many great thoughts.

Personally I believe its many factors in play here, some are psychological, some are sociological and some are economy 101.

1)The average man realized that there is no chance for him to get royal treatment despite his commitment due to him being average in terms on Lms where L is the big one and is mostly made from factors you cant change like heigh, face and hair.

2)Never as now there is a war on men 260 degrees and men are generally into survival mode wheter is comes of keeping their job, not being bashed in public or falsely accused of something especially since many women powertrip about such things.
Many women are openly hostile toward men while other are so indirectly while still dating and see dating as an "empowerment tool".

3)The quality of women is at an all time low wheter we talk of L (see overweight, over tatted or other signs of low health and quality) or we talk of personality with basically the average women is what it would have been considered a clinical narcisistic by early 00s standards.
Those smartphones and social media make most of them not any different than a 8 yrs kid spending his entire xmas day near his nintendo rather than with his family.

4)The average man again realize that there is no connection between effort/commitment and results and given that men are not that dumb in terms of economy, the rate of return for his action is now a factor in play.

5)Youtube, forums and non mainstream media helped men to keep up with the state of things in terms of information while also showing them that there is nothing wrong in being annoyed from something or avoiding it if uncomfortable...gone are the days of shaming for single men or men spening their free time alone being productive instead of "hitting the field".

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many great posts here and many great thoughts.

Personally I believe its many factors in play here, some are psychological, some are sociological and some are economy 101.

1)The average man realized that there is no chance for him to get royal treatment despite his commitment due to him being average in terms on Lms where L is the big one and is mostly made from factors you cant change like heigh, face and hair.

2)Never as now there is a war on men 260 degrees and men are generally into survival mode wheter is comes of keeping their job, not being bashed in public or falsely accused of something especially since many women powertrip about such things.
Many women are openly hostile toward men while other are so indirectly while still dating and see dating as an "empowerment tool".

3)The quality of women is at an all time low wheter we talk of L (see overweight, over tatted or other signs of low health and quality) or we talk of personality with basically the average women is what it would have been considered a clinical narcisistic by early 00s standards.
Those smartphones and social media make most of them not any different than a 8 yrs kid spending his entire xmas day near his nintendo rather than with his family.

4)The average man again realize that there is no connection between effort/commitment and results and given that men are not that dumb in terms of economy, the rate of return for his action is now a factor in play.

5)Youtube, forums and non mainstream media helped men to keep up with the state of things in terms of information while also showing them that there is nothing wrong in being annoyed from something or avoiding it if uncomfortable...gone are the days of shaming for single men or men spening their free time alone being productive instead of "hitting the field".
I do not think that women are hostile to men , they just try to get as many things as possible . It is in their nature to be so .

the problem that society today it is the lowest in the last 100 year , and basically at the brink of destruction

I think that current society destroys both the men and the women the same

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sad actually, as they really, in general, do not want this. Their maternal instinct actually wants family and children. It's social media which has put feminism into extreme overdrive.
I don't disagree but she's gets with the program or kindly **** right off. I lead she follows or next. The sweetest of outcomes is following going through the fire and coming out the other end pulling top form smv 18-23. Better yet running into sluts from the past, fat as ****kk, single mom, and diff baby daddy. Enjoy the decline.

The future is cratered smv cat farm ladies. I can't wait.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I think most people are only parroting what a few others are saying and are not relying on first hand experience. Or their experiences are very limited which then becomes a sample size issue.
i dated a 42 year old a year ago, hot for her age but crazy enough to continue texting me on a nearly daily basis with no reply for a good 3-4 months after I cut things off with her.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is due to the guy's lack of good options online. He has women writing to him that he is just marginally attracted to. So he might make some polite chat with her out of boredom and for attention, but he's not excited about meeting her. If he does meet her, he just wants a quick bhang; not be seen with her in public; and not give the impression of wanting a relationship with her.

Sounds terrible, but just being honest here.

TLDR: She's fat and/or older than what he was hoping to pull.
I understand his low interest.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
especially because its based on nothing but the station of her birth..it legit feels like being judged by hereditary nobility or something lol. People that have accomplished virtually nothing, sometimes. basically, we are forced to cater in some respect to some of the worst people around just to have a remotely regular sex life, which is a biologically predetermined need.
Yes.

Hereditary nobility.

That is interesting because I wonder if one day a girl will say to you "LARaiders85, here is your DNA specimen testing kit and here is mine. We need to see about our lineages dear."
Lmao.

I actually am more and more curious every day about what's in me.

Has anyone heard they used to insist on blood tests before a Roman Catholic wedding date was arranged? That was for what purpose? DNA testing didn't exist 50 years ago, did it?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will go back to what I've been saying for years. 3rd wave feminism has gone too far. Females deserve the same equal opportunities as dudes, I agree on that. But, it seems, there's basically an all out war against dudes by the extreme faction. Dudes need to stand firm to their convictions and not bend to their female counterparts. Not talking MGTOW or inceldom, I am talking staying in your lane and bailing once it no longer fits your needs.
It's never been about equality. The same as my body my choice is a cute bumper sticker for murdering babies. The feminist con job has been cheering women off a cliff. More tax dollars and consumer spending.

Let them. There's no do overs or running it back for futility or smv craters.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spoke to quite a few reasonably attractive women recently who dont know each other. They all seem congruent, that men don't offer them on dates anymore.

I Know our old red-pill quote was "what she really mean is, the men they desire don't take them on dates"

But i had a fair gut feeling these women were actually telling the truth. Men as a group are bailing on chivalry.

Then to top it off a woman on the T.V went and said the same thing lol, she craves to be took on an old school date, and men dont bother.

interesting
Dating now is way different than what it was and should be. Women chased MEN who were admirable that were DOING STUFF . Nowadays it's just quick degenerate sex which I have done as well

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating now is way different than what it was and should be. Women chased MEN who were admirable that were DOING STUFF . Nowadays it's just quick degenerate sex which I have done as well
Women want to be men in the modern era but they are on a different trajectory. The levels of left over women are going to be of epic proportions. The crash is coming and there is no rerun. The consequences of the time and poor lifestyle choices are going to kick back. Personally, I can't wait.