Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men bailing on dating?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The levels of left over women are going to be of epic proportions. The crash is coming and there is no rerun. The consequences of the time and poor lifestyle choices are going to kick back. Personally, I can't wait.
Leftover women who do not obtain longer term relationships will easily obtain sex though.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to be men in the modern era but they are on a different trajectory. The levels of left over women are going to be of epic proportions. The crash is coming and there is no rerun. The consequences of the time and poor lifestyle choices are going to kick back. Personally, I can't wait.
Only good thing coming out of this is the abundance of sluts that will ****. Marriage is over now. Personally I think this is how it's supposed to be. Nature wants the alpha to **** all the girls and let betas provide. Funny how it all comes back full circle to the caveman days

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men seem to want to play switchfoot a lot and just chat rather than actually meet. I have heard that most guys don't actually want to meet in person, which helps me out because I do so usually within the first week or week and half of interacting with them.
I do very well with OLD in general minus the occasional rough patch for a month or so at times. In pretty much all aspects... getting numbers, dates, sex and women who want to be my GF.

If you are not willing to put yourself out there on dates in OLD and think you can go on a date once a month and then wonder why nothing is happening then you simply have the wrong mindset to succeed with OLD.
More men then ever simply want a pen pal they text but never meet up with. No idea what that is about but it certainly helps me out.
Sorry but that isn't my experience over the past 5 years of OLD.
I just think in general guys don't message enough women on there.

Additionally not enough guys pay attention to their profile. Women actually read it many times. A bad profile is a turn off unless you are a super hot guy.
I think very few men these days are men of action.
Guys should always be planning the dates, especially in the beginning. If they aren't they should start. I always thought this was common sense but from what I have heard from a lot of women it isn't.
Agreed. Apparently a lot of guys on this forum only have ever dated 20-25 year old bombshells tho as if they are Hugh Hefner.
Ehh...for sure there are some out there but I have found plenty late 30s/early 40s that look good and are pretty stable.
Because most people trash OLD which means they likely aren't using it very often.

Same reason why 75% of posters seemingly only date 20-25 year old bombshells.
Dude I’m sorry but if you say you’re doing will with online dating with women who are getting friendzoned by DUDES, then she’s simply an ugly hoe. Up your standards, ffs man....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude I’m sorry but if you say you’re doing will with online dating with women who are getting friendzoned by DUDES, then she’s simply an ugly hoe. Up your standards, ffs man....
Friendzoned by guys? More like guys don't meet because they are afraid if they do the woman wouldn't be into them and then they wouldn't want to talk to them anymore.

I don't date ugly women. My standards are just fine.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leftover women who do not obtain longer term relationships will easily obtain sex though.
Being a *** dumpsters isn't a a upsell. My biggest criticism of red pill is that, unlike blue pill, they know the truth yet, are still playing house after her best. Man has known sense leaving the caves that high kill count is a garbage bet.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only good thing coming out of this is the abundance of sluts that will ****. Marriage is over now. Personally I think this is how it's supposed to be. Nature wants the alpha to **** all the girls and let betas provide. Funny how it all comes back full circle to the caveman days
And yet, dudes continue to play house with after best yrs are done. I don't disagree. A lot of trades are hoping for a reset of women returning to the golden age. It's not real life. This is knowing female nature and the outcome is a disaster but morons continue to turn a ***** into a house wife.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendzoned by guys? More like guys don't meet because they are afraid if they do the woman wouldn't be into them and then they wouldn't want to talk to them anymore.

Never heard about guys not wanting to meet girls that they talk with , unless they are cat fishing the woman

I would say that cat fishing happens , but not that often

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet, dudes continue to play house with after best yrs are done. I don't disagree. A lot of trades are hoping for a reset of women returning to the golden age. It's not real life. This is knowing female nature and the outcome is a disaster but morons continue to turn a ***** into a house wife.
this happens because guys even though take the red pill , they still do not work on themselves enough to pick quality women as mate , so they will just settle with whatever comes to them

taking the red pill without proper tangible self improvement is useless

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a *** dumpsters isn't a a upsell. My biggest criticism of red pill is that, unlike blue pill, they know the truth yet, are still playing house after her best. Man has known sense leaving the caves that high kill count is a garbage bet.
Yes, there are women who are cuum dumpsters who are able to get guys to have LTRs with them or worse yet marry them. They then compound the marriage problem with having children. Having children with a cuum dumpster is a bad idea.

this happens because guys even though take the red pill , they still do not work on themselves enough to pick quality women as mate , so they will just settle with whatever comes to them

taking the red pill without proper tangible self improvement is useless
Agree with both quotes.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is what it is. World will always be filled with idiots. We are all dumb. The smartest people are those that know they know so little. Let's just be happy we are in the rabbit hole, but don't be fooled it gets deeper and deeper.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is what it is. World will always be filled with idiots. We are all dumb. The smartest people are those that know they know so little. Let's just be happy we are in the rabbit hole, but don't be fooled it gets deeper and deeper.
Knowing and not doing anything about it is useless

It is better to stay blue pilled if you will not do anything

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, there are women who are cuum dumpsters who are able to get guys to have LTRs with them or worse yet marry them. They then compound the marriage problem with having children. Having children with a cuum dumpster is a bad idea.

Agree with both quotes.
+1

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing and not doing anything about it is useless

It is better to stay blue pilled if you will not do anything
what is there to do? Betas created marriage because they couldnt get the woman. The fun guy doesnt give a ****. He can meet another girl in a second.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is there to do? Betas created marriage because they couldnt get the woman. The fun guy doesnt give a ****. He can meet another girl in a second.
The marriage was created as a backbone for society , not because betas could not get laid

dunno from where you get ideas like that

marriage with a good woman is a good thing for the guy , as he can focus on other things rather than wasting his Time chasing women so he can get laid

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The marriage was created as a backbone for society , not because betas could not get laid

dunno from where you get ideas like that

marriage with a good woman is a good thing for the guy , as he can focus on other things rather than wasting his Time chasing women so he can get laid
we actually never know the true answer. All i know is marriage helps betas out big time in terms of getting a girl and getting laid. Because most girls would in a million years NEVER be with a beta other than marriage. And thats just facts.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agree with both quotes.
The data is all there for the bloke marrying just off the carousel. I lack sympathy for the train wreck that proceeds. In any event, I hope you are flexing hard through pandemic.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In past eras, betas benefitted from the institution of marriage as it created a more beta-friendly sexual marketplace.
Agreed but I would go as far as to say, SOCIETY as a whole benefited VS untethered females hypergamy and single mother victimhood
we actually never know the true answer. All i know is marriage helps betas out big time in terms of getting a girl and getting laid. Because most girls would in a million years NEVER be with a beta other than marriage. And thats just facts.
.Lor mate,) (respectfully) I disagree.

It's a straw man argument feminism uses. The benefit is society VS that governments state and consequently single mother victimhood. The man backs a deprecated asset (if you dare to call it a asset).

There's a critique of a female dating coach. She warns 35+ women because of the wall, weight gain, and being virtually nonexistent. The woman goes on to say that women will want to be married to have her nails and hair done tohho shopping, and lists a series of things all monetary based, and nothing to do with love. It's sold out by mainstream marketing and to women who are on the carousel but need a fallback strategy. It's no longer even camouflaged otherwise.

She cannot compete with the hotter girls so she settles in her mind for provider. The only way back is forward. This is what is. Fellas need to get her on their program or #next.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like you’re only telling yourself that, but okay. Whatever you say bro.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed but I would go as far as to say, SOCIETY as a whole benefited VS untethered females hypergamy and single mother victimhood

.Lor mate,) (respectfully) I disagree.

It's a straw man argument feminism uses. The benefit is society VS that governments state and consequently single mother victimhood. The man backs a deprecated asset (if you dare to call it a asset).

There's a critique of a female dating coach. She warns 35+ women because of the wall, weight gain, and being virtually nonexistent. The woman goes on to say that women will want to be married to have her nails and hair done tohho shopping, and lists a series of things all monetary based, and nothing to do with love. It's sold out by mainstream marketing and to women who are on the carousel but need a fallback strategy. It's no longer even camouflaged otherwise.

She cannot compete with the hotter girls so she settles in her mind for provider. The only way back is forward. This is what is. Fellas need to get her on their program or #next.
It's the same with men in a way. Those who start early in their passion and careers won't be caught up by those wandering. Society is now seeing how bad institutions are making things.