Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men bailing on dating?

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an oldy, dates used to be fun. Now and maybe it's my age group, but we should scrap the word (date) and
Replace it with interview. I'd rather go to the dentist. For me, she better show some real enthusiasm or it's not
Happening .

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
25-34 year olds will generate a solid amount of interest. Most of us guys would be impressed by the number of options that they have. A 30-34 childless woman with a BMI below 25 won't see that much of a diminishment in quantity of options compared to her life 5-7 years earlier.

25-29 year olds still were fielding a fair amount of in-person approaches prior to COVID. I think 30-34 would likely notice diminished in-person approaches, but they'd make up the difference and more on swipe apps and Instagram.

Yes. Even still, they do well. They are often being too fussy.

With website and later swipe app dating, many men were getting more dates, but these dates were mostly worthless dates (one date, no sex, no future in person interaction). Once you've been burned a lot with those types of dates, you're more cautious about your dates. You might even pull off of the swipe apps and focus on getting dates by in-person means, where you will get fewer dates but potentially dates that might be worthwhile.
I do very well with OLD in general minus the occasional rough patch for a month or so at times. In pretty much all aspects... getting numbers, dates, sex and women who want to be my GF.

If you are not willing to put yourself out there on dates in OLD and think you can go on a date once a month and then wonder why nothing is happening then you simply have the wrong mindset to succeed with OLD.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm an oldy, dates used to be fun. Now and maybe it's my age group, but we should scrap the word (date) and
Replace it with interview. I'd rather go to the dentist. For me, she better show some real enthusiasm or it's not
Happening .
If you allow it to be an interview or engage them in an interview that is 100% on you. You are the man and part of the man's responsibility on a date is to take charge and lead the conversation to where you want it to go.

Cut threads, change subjects, tell them you'll get back to that later and don't always give them a straight answer. Talk about what YOU want to talk about. If you allow them to lead the conversation to boring topics then they assume you don't know how to lead and it lessens their interest.

Leading is more than picking out where to go and what day and time to meet.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men as a group are bailing on chivalry.
Reminded me of an online convo I had with a gal I matched with on OLD.

Her: Men are no longer chivalrous these days.
Me: That's because women are too entitled these days. Once the entitlement goes down, the chivalry will go back up.
Her: *** silence ***

LOL

Glassguy

Reaction score
Some women are worth inviting on a drinks date. Some are only worth offering to come "hang out".

Men are understanding that it is important to have several women on hand because a woman can be all in today and gone tomorrow.

A lot of men have stopped playing the dating game because they understand women are not worth investing money and time into.....if they want to come give the pvssy for free, they take it. Otherwise it isnt worth pursuing.

Overall, women have self destructed their own value. They are (finally) understanding they options they think they had on OLD that are merely being used as a booty call, is now also a thing in real life.

Your actions with a woman should mirror her value, personality and worth. Less men are out there trying to turn wh0res into housewives and the women dont like it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do very well with OLD in general minus the occasional rough patch for a month or so at times. In pretty much all aspects... getting numbers, dates, sex and women who want to be my GF.

If you are not willing to put yourself out there on dates in OLD and think you can go on a date once a month and then wonder why nothing is happening then you simply have the wrong mindset to succeed with OLD.
Swipe apps are a volume game. However, if there are too many swipe app dates that are one date, no sex, no future dates, that's a real problem. I think a lot of men have experienced that.

Bc we are sick of wasting our time and money on them only to be rewarded with feminist style egoism pushback and avoidant attachment behavior at the end of the date. Why not do low investment and bypass beta bucks entirely?

I used to love going on traditional dates, esp bc 99% of the time I hit paydirt and the date was with a young, flirty, grateful woman. Now, no way.
There is a lot of waste of time and money in dating. While some of it is unavoidable, there are elements of waste that are avoidable.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have long ago stopped giving men something to date. When feminine submissive women return, when femenatzi behaviour is extinguished when more favorable laws for men return, then men can return to dating. Basically when women become datable again, men will date them. Until then the plate theory is all women deserve now a days.

I am not sure who coined the phrase but it is in the same vein as this --

Girl " why aren't you a nice guy? Why are you so mean to me?"
Guy " when nice guys get laid, ill be nice."
Markets dictate

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Some women are worth inviting on a drinks date. Some are only worth offering to come "hang out".

Men are understanding that it is important to have several women on hand because a woman can be all in today and gone tomorrow.

A lot of men have stopped playing the dating game because they understand women are not worth investing money and time into.....if they want to come give the pvssy for free, they take it. Otherwise it isnt worth pursuing.

Overall, women have self destructed their own value. They are (finally) understanding they options they think they had on OLD that are merely being used as a booty call, is now also a thing in real life.

Your actions with a woman should mirror her value, personality and worth. Less men are out there trying to turn wh0res into housewives and the women dont like it.
More men then ever simply want a pen pal they text but never meet up with. No idea what that is about but it certainly helps me out.

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was surprised how many women were happy to have a guy just come right out and ask them to dinner.
Just ended a 9month relationship with a woman who was sweet as a button. She fell in love and I didn’t want to maliciously string her along. That said, she always told me I was the first guy in years to flat out tell her: Time, Date, Location, be there. And she loved having a guy plan it. It was a free date for me because of my profession, but I paid zero and impressed her with taking the lead.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
because 1) covid 2) for every woman that pretends to be upset over penpal, there are 5 women that just ghost once asked out, leaving the guy to assume he aksed too early, before rapport was built.
Sorry but that isn't my experience over the past 5 years of OLD.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I understand you had good experiences, but I'm explaining most everyone else's experiences.
I just think in general guys don't message enough women on there.

Additionally not enough guys pay attention to their profile. Women actually read it many times. A bad profile is a turn off unless you are a super hot guy.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Aren't all housewives w hores one way or another?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's rephrase it, it's not "bailing", rather I have taken myself off the toxic fish market. I have plenty to work on keeping myself alive and well during this biowarfare era we are presently in. Why would I want to waste $50 on a couple of drinks and appetizers listening to some yam talk about her office printer, or worse --- continue down that path into indentured servitude by getting married to some lowball that will add a hyphen between my name and hers? There's better sh1t to invest in right now...like ammunition.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Aren't all housewives w hores one way or another?
Only if you connect at an early age. I think there are some good women out there but their attention wh0ring is blowing up in their face.

Lets not forget it is women that are naturals at plate spinning

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if you connect at an early age. I think there are some good women out there but their attention wh0ring is blowing up in their face.

Lets not forget it is women that are naturals at plate spinning
But women only have a short time to enjoy that plate spinning. While they might be naturals at abundance and ease of plate spinning, the time they can successfully do it is much shorter than men.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that from women as well. Men want to either talk and never even mention actually meeting or, if they do want to meet, it's Netflix and chill. That's it. I was surprised how many women were happy to have a guy just come right out and ask them to dinner. Now I'm older than most on here so I was dealing mainly with 40 something's so not sure if that's the case with younger women, but I'd bet so.
I rather fap. I begrudgingly crush vag mid to late 20s. My d is not going to suck itself. The targeted demographic is 8s top form SMV 18-23. The arrogance of space cadets in the demographic is a bit much for a hotter bod but bad sex but I digress.

Yep. I can plan some fun ass dates but why make the effort for someone who’s going to friendzone you after a few dates or run back to their ex after 2-3 months? Why should I put in effort for what Chad gets for free? Not playing that game anymore.
There's a fine line between persuasion and chasing. If high interest, the upsell of any outing will suffice. Low interest means #nextSet

Reactions: BMX

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More men then ever simply want a pen pal they text but never meet up with. No idea what that is about but it certainly helps me out.
I think the men are only interested in women that show a strong interest in them. Like others have commented, men don't feel like doing the whole date thing if nothing is going to happen in the end.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just ended a 9month relationship with a woman who was sweet as a button. She fell in love and I didn’t want to maliciously string her along. That said, she always told me I was the first guy in years to flat out tell her: Time, Date, Location, be there. And she loved having a guy plan it. It was a free date for me because of my profession, but I paid zero and impressed her with taking the lead.
Guys should always be planning the dates, especially in the beginning. If they aren't they should start. I always thought this was common sense but from what I have heard from a lot of women it isn't.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that most men are saying that they don’t date, because they are not being successful, for various reasons. A few men are being successful and so are dating.

Doesn’t that confirm what we already know, that most women are only interested in a few men. Or putting it another way, most men are invisible to most women.

I guess the tougher question is can we change to be less invisible to women?