Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men bailing on dating?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always preferring 18-23. They are a headache but aesthetics ftw! My D won't suck it self. Most recently post lockdowns, been mid and late 20s. Not interested in older. At all. I rather fap. It is difficult. My typical age range is anywhere between 7-10yrs. Younger than you. It can be done. I want to do like Troy. 40+ and pulling mid to late 20s. Atm now its begrudgingly done. This demographic annoys me most. Either oblivious or baby fever. Both of these are irritating.
There's been research done on the age range that men find most attractive. Men between the ages of 21-50 universally find women 18-23 as most attractive. I generally date younger, but I haven't had too many large age differences.

Baby fever can be difficult in the 30-35 age range. At 30, you've not been dating any of these women yet.

Men are not bailing on dating. They're bailing on providing free meals to lazy entitled women.
In the early 2010s, I read to stop doing dinner dates in restaurants prior to sex. So I stopped doing that. I have a female friend who lives in another state. I'm also not attracted to her. She's average looking. Good BMI but mediocre face. She gets tons of offers for dinner dates on Tinder and Hinge. I'm not sure if men have wised up to the idea that dinner dates in restaurants prior to sex is bad idea. There is some evidence that early stage dinner dates are declining in popularity due to the prevalence of app based dating. I consider the decline of the dinner date a good thing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well, lucky your experiences contradict everyone else re: OLD and Old.
Honestly I think most people are only parroting what a few others are saying and are not relying on first hand experience. Or their experiences are very limited which then becomes a sample size issue.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I think most people are only parroting what a few others are saying and are not relying on first hand experience. Or their experiences are very limited which then becomes a sample size issue.
Many of the guys here spend more time complaining vs getting back into the environments, including myself. If we're complaining about it, we aren't doing anything about it, and we are likely doing the same bullsh1t that keeps us complaining.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because most people trash OLD which means they likely aren't using it very often.

Same reason why 75% of posters seemingly only date 20-25 year old bombshells.
If your old game is good, you can fvck a few month consisitently out of there.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your old game is good, you can fvck a few month consisitently out of there.
I get quicker turn around results meeting in person than OLD. Say I meet a girl OLD, most want to text back and forth for a week or more because they’re afraid to meet up. Sometimes you won’t hear from them for a day or two. Whereas meeting a woman in person, I can get her number or even ask her out the moment I meet her and we are out within a day or two or three.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get quicker turn around results meeting in person than OLD. Say I meet a girl OLD, most want to text back and forth for a week or more because they’re afraid to meet up. Sometimes you won’t hear from them for a day or two. Whereas meeting a woman in person, I can get her number or even ask her out the moment I meet her and we are out within a day or two or three.
In person is quick... They can peep you real quick and you can judge her interest that quickly as well. It moves along quickly.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In person is quick... They can peep you real quick and you can judge her interest that quickly as well. It moves along quickly.
Time is of the essence the older I get. Something I wish I’d known a long time ago.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been research done on the age range that men find most attractive. Men between the ages of 21-50 universally find women 18-23 as most attractive. I generally date younger, but I haven't had too many large age differences.

Baby fever can be difficult in the 30-35 age range. At 30, you've not been dating any of these women yet.
Its why I say, 18-23 top form SMV. Not the milks gone bad. Agreed. I don't **** with post wall. Do not want but even girls late 20s are not ready for kids. Non maternal is a bigger deal breaker than baby rabies imho. I agree with Peterson. If a woman not post wall has zero proclivity to wanting children, she ain't oriented right.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Comply or bye. Its just practice. Every set is just that.
Time is of the essence the older I get. Something I wish I’d known a long time ago.
I disagree. Its more than that for women who are delusional ****s despite the abundance of autism and retarded children because women wait till 40 with a half an egg before seeking children.

Rob mate, you got time. Desperation will resort to you in a divorce rape. Vet hard enough. You got time but i understand not wanting kids at a grandpa age with rug rats.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its why I say, 18-23 top form SMV. Not the milks gone bad. Agreed. I don't **** with post wall. Do not want but even girls late 20s are not ready for kids. Non maternal is a bigger deal breaker than baby rabies imho. I agree with Peterson. If a woman not post wall has zero proclivity to wanting children, she ain't oriented right.
At 30, 18-23 is still feasible. At 35, you might struggle with under 25. Late 20s is still pretty decent.

30 something women are better if they don't want kids.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea of Dating has done very little to encapsulate the interactions between men and women

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had another thought. Besides guys realizing they have to buy the cow for milk, that the cow gave away for free to others.

Guys are also fed up of women. First it was single or married. A hundred years later, it became single, bf/gf, married. Then they added dating, seeing someone, not exclusive, exclusive fwb and just taking and other hamster bullsh1t.

Most guys come to realize how little the BP mentality helps them and the easiest way to win is not play.

So why date when you can spin plates.
"I keep getting older but my plates stay around the same age."
Of course plate age depends on status and looks too. But you get the point. A normal 40yo wont have much luck with 18-22, but a really rich/famous 40yo will. Normal 40yo may have to move to 25-35. Which is till better than the women his age.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The mental damage is the main issue ive found, not the physical.
They do not realize it until it's too late. That's the sad fact. I know many ladies who've given up on a relationship for dumb reasons on the dudes thinking they can get everything they want in life... Even in their mid to late 30s. They then come to realize they cannot and then go bat s hit crazy before those dudes have moved on. It truly is a shame the lies some people have been sold in the modern era.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do not realize it until it's too late. That's the sad fact. I know many ladies who've given up on a relationship for dumb reasons on the dudes thinking they can get everything they want in life... Even in their mid to late 30s. They then come to realize they cannot and then go bat s hit crazy before those dudes have moved on. It truly is a shame the lies some people have been sold in the modern era.
very good insight

The problem with dating in present day is that women believe this consumerism bullsh1t till it is too late for them or just become mentally damaged ( because they think that most other people are living the life )

this thing that went to the extreme mainly affects the average guy ,and he in return goes to be red pilled .

the problem is that most guys compete on career and money , as they think this is the key to more girls , but in reality the key to more girls is just to take care better care of yourself ( have a good body ,eat healthy , exercise , do things that excite you ) and be more sexual towards women .

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 30, 18-23 is still feasible. At 35, you might struggle with under 25. Late 20s is still pretty decent.

30 something women are better if they don't want kids.
High value is what men should chase. A decade of pickup came at a cost. The alternative was divorce rapey and ruins. I tell all young blood to get the **** handled. Acquire competence in game. Have resources and a marketable skill set. I am repulsed by late 20s most times because of my exp and what that entails most often then not. I don't disagree with you but again, a high value man can easily full hotter and younger. High earner is attractive. It nearly runs game on default though many wealthy men are blue pill cucks. At a certain point, the roi is garbage. If I am Cobra Tate or Future I am not doing pickup anymore. It's a ****ty use of time and the cost far outweighs the best way forward.

The game for me has broddened. I am on my purpose and chasing legacy now more than ever.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I love it. I enjoy the game and it's a W running into skanks from the past. Women are making men the enemy and living a hedonistic lifestyle. I feel no sympathy. I find it funny. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can.

Life trolls waman harder than you or I ever could.