"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Are men bailing on dating?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I am always preferring 18-23. They are a headache but aesthetics ftw! My D won't suck it self. Most recently post lockdowns, been mid and late 20s. Not interested in older. At all. I rather fap. It is difficult. My typical age range is anywhere between 7-10yrs. Younger than you. It can be done. I want to do like Troy. 40+ and pulling mid to late 20s. Atm now its begrudgingly done. This demographic annoys me most. Either oblivious or baby fever. Both of these are irritating.
There's been research done on the age range that men find most attractive. Men between the ages of 21-50 universally find women 18-23 as most attractive. I generally date younger, but I haven't had too many large age differences.

Baby fever can be difficult in the 30-35 age range. At 30, you've not been dating any of these women yet.

Men are not bailing on dating. They're bailing on providing free meals to lazy entitled women.
In the early 2010s, I read to stop doing dinner dates in restaurants prior to sex. So I stopped doing that. I have a female friend who lives in another state. I'm also not attracted to her. She's average looking. Good BMI but mediocre face. She gets tons of offers for dinner dates on Tinder and Hinge. I'm not sure if men have wised up to the idea that dinner dates in restaurants prior to sex is bad idea. There is some evidence that early stage dinner dates are declining in popularity due to the prevalence of app based dating. I consider the decline of the dinner date a good thing.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Well, lucky your experiences contradict everyone else re: OLD and Old.
Honestly I think most people are only parroting what a few others are saying and are not relying on first hand experience. Or their experiences are very limited which then becomes a sample size issue.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Honestly I think most people are only parroting what a few others are saying and are not relying on first hand experience. Or their experiences are very limited which then becomes a sample size issue.
Many of the guys here spend more time complaining vs getting back into the environments, including myself. If we're complaining about it, we aren't doing anything about it, and we are likely doing the same bullsh1t that keeps us complaining.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Because most people trash OLD which means they likely aren't using it very often.

Same reason why 75% of posters seemingly only date 20-25 year old bombshells.
If your old game is good, you can fvck a few month consisitently out of there.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
If your old game is good, you can fvck a few month consisitently out of there.
I get quicker turn around results meeting in person than OLD. Say I meet a girl OLD, most want to text back and forth for a week or more because they’re afraid to meet up. Sometimes you won’t hear from them for a day or two. Whereas meeting a woman in person, I can get her number or even ask her out the moment I meet her and we are out within a day or two or three.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I get quicker turn around results meeting in person than OLD. Say I meet a girl OLD, most want to text back and forth for a week or more because they’re afraid to meet up. Sometimes you won’t hear from them for a day or two. Whereas meeting a woman in person, I can get her number or even ask her out the moment I meet her and we are out within a day or two or three.
In person is quick... They can peep you real quick and you can judge her interest that quickly as well. It moves along quickly.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
In person is quick... They can peep you real quick and you can judge her interest that quickly as well. It moves along quickly.
Time is of the essence the older I get. Something I wish I’d known a long time ago.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
There's been research done on the age range that men find most attractive. Men between the ages of 21-50 universally find women 18-23 as most attractive. I generally date younger, but I haven't had too many large age differences.

Baby fever can be difficult in the 30-35 age range. At 30, you've not been dating any of these women yet.
Its why I say, 18-23 top form SMV. Not the milks gone bad. Agreed. I don't **** with post wall. Do not want but even girls late 20s are not ready for kids. Non maternal is a bigger deal breaker than baby rabies imho. I agree with Peterson. If a woman not post wall has zero proclivity to wanting children, she ain't oriented right.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
In person is quick... They can peep you real quick and you can judge her interest that quickly as well. It moves along quickly.
Agreed. Comply or bye. Its just practice. Every set is just that.
Time is of the essence the older I get. Something I wish I’d known a long time ago.
I disagree. Its more than that for women who are delusional ****s despite the abundance of autism and retarded children because women wait till 40 with a half an egg before seeking children.

Rob mate, you got time. Desperation will resort to you in a divorce rape. Vet hard enough. You got time but i understand not wanting kids at a grandpa age with rug rats.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Its why I say, 18-23 top form SMV. Not the milks gone bad. Agreed. I don't **** with post wall. Do not want but even girls late 20s are not ready for kids. Non maternal is a bigger deal breaker than baby rabies imho. I agree with Peterson. If a woman not post wall has zero proclivity to wanting children, she ain't oriented right.
At 30, 18-23 is still feasible. At 35, you might struggle with under 25. Late 20s is still pretty decent.

30 something women are better if they don't want kids.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
The idea of Dating has done very little to encapsulate the interactions between men and women
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Just had another thought. Besides guys realizing they have to buy the cow for milk, that the cow gave away for free to others.

Guys are also fed up of women. First it was single or married. A hundred years later, it became single, bf/gf, married. Then they added dating, seeing someone, not exclusive, exclusive fwb and just taking and other hamster bullsh1t.

Most guys come to realize how little the BP mentality helps them and the easiest way to win is not play.

So why date when you can spin plates.
"I keep getting older but my plates stay around the same age."
Of course plate age depends on status and looks too. But you get the point. A normal 40yo wont have much luck with 18-22, but a really rich/famous 40yo will. Normal 40yo may have to move to 25-35. Which is till better than the women his age.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
The mental damage is the main issue ive found, not the physical.
They do not realize it until it's too late. That's the sad fact. I know many ladies who've given up on a relationship for dumb reasons on the dudes thinking they can get everything they want in life... Even in their mid to late 30s. They then come to realize they cannot and then go bat s hit crazy before those dudes have moved on. It truly is a shame the lies some people have been sold in the modern era.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
They do not realize it until it's too late. That's the sad fact. I know many ladies who've given up on a relationship for dumb reasons on the dudes thinking they can get everything they want in life... Even in their mid to late 30s. They then come to realize they cannot and then go bat s hit crazy before those dudes have moved on. It truly is a shame the lies some people have been sold in the modern era.
very good insight

The problem with dating in present day is that women believe this consumerism bullsh1t till it is too late for them or just become mentally damaged ( because they think that most other people are living the life )

this thing that went to the extreme mainly affects the average guy ,and he in return goes to be red pilled .

the problem is that most guys compete on career and money , as they think this is the key to more girls , but in reality the key to more girls is just to take care better care of yourself ( have a good body ,eat healthy , exercise , do things that excite you ) and be more sexual towards women .
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
At 30, 18-23 is still feasible. At 35, you might struggle with under 25. Late 20s is still pretty decent.

30 something women are better if they don't want kids.
High value is what men should chase. A decade of pickup came at a cost. The alternative was divorce rapey and ruins. I tell all young blood to get the **** handled. Acquire competence in game. Have resources and a marketable skill set. I am repulsed by late 20s most times because of my exp and what that entails most often then not. I don't disagree with you but again, a high value man can easily full hotter and younger. High earner is attractive. It nearly runs game on default though many wealthy men are blue pill cucks. At a certain point, the roi is garbage. If I am Cobra Tate or Future I am not doing pickup anymore. It's a ****ty use of time and the cost far outweighs the best way forward.

The game for me has broddened. I am on my purpose and chasing legacy now more than ever.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
They do not realize it until it's too late. That's the sad fact. I know many ladies who've given up on a relationship for dumb reasons on the dudes thinking they can get everything they want in life... Even in their mid to late 30s. They then come to realize they cannot and then go bat s hit crazy before those dudes have moved on. It truly is a shame the lies some people have been sold in the modern era.
Oh I love it. I enjoy the game and it's a W running into skanks from the past. Women are making men the enemy and living a hedonistic lifestyle. I feel no sympathy. I find it funny. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can.

Life trolls waman harder than you or I ever could.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top