Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men bailing on dating?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys should always be planning the dates, especially in the beginning. If they aren't they should start. I always thought this was common sense but from what I have heard from a lot of women it isn't.
Most men DO plan the dates. What the women aren’t telling you is they didn’t like the options the guy gave them for the date. “I dont like that restaurant, I don’t want to go to the ballgame because I don’t like sports, I can’t go there because my ex took me there once, I don’t want to go ice skating because I’ll mess up my hair if I fall down”.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys want guarantees but we all know that doesn't happen. What will help is meeting women in person and see if you two vibe. Texting chemistry doesn't mean jack squat because that is only a percentage of the equation. I can't tell you how many times I thought our texting was great, only to have it fizzle on the in-person meet up. That's just the way it goes sometimes.

Dating(or meeting women in real life) is the next step to see if the in-person vibe is there. A lot of these gals have been screwed over(literally and figuratively) by quick lays so unfortunately, we have to show our value, demonstrate some security, provide comfort before it gets to the sex part. Some guys still get lucky and have enough smv and provide that comfort where they can get laid on the first date. Some end up in 2-3 dates. And for the male suckers, they can let it go to 5+ dates and still not get sex.

But I do believe just like in sales, you do have to do a bit legwork to close. There's a way you can date for YOUR benefit and still work towards what you want. You just have to be aware, screen good, be persistent, and know when to eject so you're not wasting your time and passing up other potential opportunities.

Imagine if realtors just sent you a bunch of pics and specs online and refused to show you the houses in person. Do you think they would be successful? My $.02

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most men DO plan the dates. What the women aren’t telling you is they didn’t like the options the guy gave them for the date. “I dont like that restaurant, I don’t want to go to the ballgame because I don’t like sports, I can’t go there because my ex took me there once, I don’t want to go ice skating because I’ll mess up my hair if I fall down”.
I've for the most part never had issues...my date plans are either drinks, a hike or a walk and talk followed by ice cream(in summer).

Guys should not be planning elaborate first dates. They should be as low cost as you can make them as you don't want to be investing in someone before you even know if they are worth it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've for the most part never had issues...my date plans are either drinks, a hike or a walk and talk followed by ice cream(in summer).

Guys should not be planning elaborate first dates. They should be as low cost as you can make them as you don't want to be investing in someone before you even know if they are worth it.
My winter dates are so easy. I take them to the zoo to see the Christmas lights at night because it’s free for me. Then we go get hot chocolate. I’m out $10 and some time. They think it’s so romantic but it’s so cheap and so easy.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's absolutely no reason, especially now with Covid and lockdowns, that first dates can't be free or kept under $10-20.

Even pre-covid, as BackinTheGame78 said, first dates should always be kept to a minimum(drinks or coffee at most).

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A walk in the park / getting coffee somewhere / getting drinks at your local bar (maximum 15 minutes from your place).

Nothing more than this needs to be done, and if she likes you she will eagerly get in line for any of these options.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But yet, she'd put with all that so long as Chad is taking her on the date. :rolleyes:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
But women only have a short time to enjoy that plate spinning. While they might be naturals at abundance and ease of plate spinning, the time they can successfully do it is much shorter than men.
If a female has good family genes, moderately works out, doesn't each much junk and stays mostly healthy, the can be attractive for several decades.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If a female has good family genes, moderately works out, doesn't each much junk and stays mostly healthy, the can be attractive for several decades.
Agreed. Apparently a lot of guys on this forum only have ever dated 20-25 year old bombshells tho as if they are Hugh Hefner.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a reasonably attractive guy living in major metropolitan area and you're on bumble or tinder, chances are you get more matches than you know what to do with. This leads to men becoming flaky and blowing women off. It's like the roles have been reversed.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the men are only interested in women that show a strong interest in them. Like others have commented, men don't feel like doing the whole date thing if nothing is going to happen in the end.
Coffee or drinks and Netflix are my favourite. Inexpensive. The first two alternative are lube just to bounce location, vet crazzyyyyyyyyy or feminism, and test for compliance.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100%. The problem with modern women is STDs, abortions, too much pie, and proud single moms. Either no lifting or butch in the gym.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you're a reasonably attractive guy living in major metropolitan area and you're on bumble or tinder, chances are you get more matches than you know what to do with. This leads to men becoming flaky and blowing women off. It's like the roles have been reversed.
Going to have to agee to this as well. When I was on Bumble, OKStupid and JSwipe, I had over 1k in mutual matches. Not sure how many were bots, but I conversed with many and I had more #'s that I knew what to do with. When I was in NYC on the weekends, unreal how many pings, bings and rings I received. I know I'm an above-average looking toad, but it's not possible to respond to most of them. My GF showed me her profile back then and she also had over 1700 "interests". So, yea, if you have your s hit together, no issues. This was 2 years ago, so do not know how it is now. However, I'm sure it's relatively the same. I stopped mutli-dating after this one as prior I caught a curable STI. After that, I asked for an STD/STI test prior to any sex; including da herps.

It's not worth the risks dudes just to get your d ick wet in a warm cavity. Very risky. I'd stay around 10% or so of our admissions nowadays in the ER are STDs/STIs and "skin rashes". These rashes tend to be an STD or and STI. When their partner is with them and they are tested and don't have it, things have gotten ugly. So much so BP police had to be called to break s hit up. Dudes seem to be supportive of their partners, females, well, that depends.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
100%. The problem with modern women is STDs, abortions, too much pie, and proud single moms. Either no lifting or butch in the gym.
A big part of it. TBH, it's not just females, dudes are out of shape too. Goes both ways.

Agreed. Apparently a lot of guys on this forum only have ever dated 20-25 year old bombshells tho as if they are Hugh Hefner.
Yea, I've noticed the same thing, but we all know the truth. Many are either knuckle shuffle superstars or are dating average looking females. No biggie, and that's okay, but I've seen so many posts where every SS dude is banging nonstop 8+ females. Good for them if it's true, but it's probably not.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me. I've dated women close to my own age and I'm 37. I've dated 30+. Getting a large age difference can be challenging.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big part of it. TBH, it's not just females, dudes are out of shape too. Goes both ways.
No doubt but modern women are looking like yokozuna these days.

Yea, I've noticed the same thing, but we all know the truth. Many are either knuckle shuffle superstars or are dating average looking females. No biggie, and that's okay, but I've seen so many posts where every SS dude is banging nonstop 8+ females. Good for them if it's true, but it's probably not.
We should have a sub for receipts. Separate the men from the boys.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me. I've dated women close to my own age and I'm 37. I've dated 30+. Getting a large age difference can be challenging.
I am always preferring 18-23. They are a headache but aesthetics ftw! My D won't suck it self. Most recently post lockdowns, been mid and late 20s. Not interested in older. At all. I rather fap. It is difficult. My typical age range is anywhere between 7-10yrs. Younger than you. It can be done. I want to do like Troy. 40+ and pulling mid to late 20s. Atm now its begrudgingly done. This demographic annoys me most. Either oblivious or baby fever. Both of these are irritating.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to have to agee to this as well. When I was on Bumble, OKStupid and JSwipe, I had over 1k in mutual matches. Not sure how many were bots, but I conversed with many and I had more #'s that I knew what to do with. When I was in NYC on the weekends, unreal how many pings, bings and rings I received. I know I'm an above-average looking toad, but it's not possible to respond to most of them. My GF showed me her profile back then and she also had over 1700 "interests". So, yea, if you have your s hit together, no issues. This was 2 years ago, so do not know how it is now. However, I'm sure it's relatively the same. I stopped mutli-dating after this one as prior I caught a curable STI. After that, I asked for an STD/STI test prior to any sex; including da herps.

It's not worth the risks dudes just to get your d ick wet in a warm cavity. Very risky. I'd stay around 10% or so of our admissions nowadays in the ER are STDs/STIs and "skin rashes". These rashes tend to be an STD or and STI. When their partner is with them and they are tested and don't have it, things have gotten ugly. So much so BP police had to be called to break s hit up. Dudes seem to be supportive of their partners, females, well, that depends.
Iys actually terrifying. I remember going on a bender in Ibiza for Spring break. Woke up with 2 girls both 18. No rubber. Serious battle wounds. Girl 1 got lock jaw hooting on bo bo. Lulz had by all (but her). STDs test sucks especially the pee hole swab.

Edit: BTW, the older 8 get, the more I appreciate a cute 6/6.5 late teens or early twenties > hotter but older SRS. I will take plain Jane top form SMV 18-23 any day over a stunner but older. The girls above for example. Definitely not stunners. Cute, young, tight bod. Love it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spoke to quite a few reasonably attractive women recently who dont know each other. They all seem congruent, that men don't offer them on dates anymore.

I Know our old red-pill quote was "what she really mean is, the men they desire don't take them on dates"

But i had a fair gut feeling these women were actually telling the truth. Men as a group are bailing on chivalry.

Then to top it off a woman on the T.V went and said the same thing lol, she craves to be took on an old school date, and men dont bother.

interesting
Men are not bailing on dating. They're bailing on providing free meals to lazy entitled women.