“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Are churches now sausage fests?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was listening to this video by Incelmatics. It seems to be OVER for ChurchCels.

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Mine has more women, but the women are all older than 55.

Young women who go to church regularly are Virtually non existent. (And no mega church's like hillsong are not real church's).

It doesn't help that Australia isn't very religious, we don't even have a bible belt like you Americans do. Young Christian Men here have almost no options when it comes to dating.

When I tried a Christian dating site here, there was about 7 women in total. Either land whales or single mum's over 40.
 
Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Since I prefer a more traditional type woman (as if they exist much these days) I've thought about going to a church, but my conscience would probably bother me (as an agnostic/atheist, I'd be attending for the 'wrong' reasons).

Although I've never been a fan of oppressive environments, I'm not bothered by women that voluntarily allow themselves to be oppressed by church/bible teachings.

I mean no offense to my religious forum members here. Just speaking my thoughts.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,939
The powers that be have been attacking and isolating white male interests - basically the entirety of the culture developed here by European founders and immigrants - and that includes work ethics, moral values, and religion. Feminism is just one aspect of this. Females, younger females especially, seem to have bought into this anti-traditionalist indoctrination especially hard, so it's no surprise you're not seeing them in churches. Goodbye America, it was nice knowing you.

Wow, that's a five hour video.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Since I prefer a more traditional type woman (as if they exist much these days) I've thought about going to a church, but my conscience would probably bother me (as an agnostic/atheist, I'd be attending for the 'wrong' reasons).

Although I've never been a fan of oppressive environments, I'm not bothered by women that voluntarily allow themselves to be oppressed by church/bible teachings.

I mean no offense to my religious forum members here. Just speaking my thoughts.
In the last century, I had attended church singles' dances without going to church, LOL. For while, there were just barely enough young gals who showed up just barely often enough to make it a good mack source (it was always the young maiden being an acquaintance-friend of an older crone (or sometimes her daughter :eek:). Since the last century, I had only gone to such an event twice, and to paraphrase FaceAndLMS, it was BRUTAL!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The powers that be have been attacking and isolating white male interests - basically the entirety of the culture developed here by European founders and immigrants - and that includes work ethics, moral values, and religion. Feminism is just one aspect of this. Females, younger females especially, seem to have bought into this anti-traditionalist indoctrination especially hard, so it's no surprise you're not seeing them in churches. Goodbye America, it was nice knowing you.

Wow, that's a five hour video.
Just saw younger woman saying asexual, masculine and feminine females like the non feminine way is more common and acceptable.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Wow, that's a five hour video.
The situation is so bleak that these IncelTubers always try to keep the session to a reasonable length, but there's always a caller with another horrific anecdote, so the sessions go on for a long time. I listen to it while I do my housework, take a dump, etc., LOL. I think FaceAndLMS has an 8-hour marathon. :eek: :eek:
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Young women who go to church regularly are Virtually non existent. (And no mega church's like hillsong are not real church's).

It doesn't help that Australia isn't very religious, we don't even have a bible belt like you Americans do. Young Christian Men here have almost no options when it comes to dating.
The United States may be more religious than Australia. Among Millennials in the USA (early 1980s to mid 1990s births), religious participation is not all that high. In most churches, the 20s/30s single demographic is absent. In most churches, you'll see older couples (likely empty nesters), older widows, and 30-40s people with children under 18.

It has been documented that in the United States, fewer people are meeting the person that they are in a relationship with in church. That's likely true in other countries as well.

I wouldn't call church a sausage fest because older people attend church more. There are a fair amount of 60+ widowed females in church.
 
Top