You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
In the last century, I had attended church singles' dances without going to church, LOL. For while, there were just barely enough young gals who showed up just barely often enough to make it a good mack source (it was always the young maiden being an acquaintance-friend of an older crone (or sometimes her daughterSince I prefer a more traditional type woman (as if they exist much these days) I've thought about going to a church, but my conscience would probably bother me (as an agnostic/atheist, I'd be attending for the 'wrong' reasons).
Although I've never been a fan of oppressive environments, I'm not bothered by women that voluntarily allow themselves to be oppressed by church/bible teachings.
I mean no offense to my religious forum members here. Just speaking my thoughts.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Just saw younger woman saying asexual, masculine and feminine females like the non feminine way is more common and acceptable.The powers that be have been attacking and isolating white male interests - basically the entirety of the culture developed here by European founders and immigrants - and that includes work ethics, moral values, and religion. Feminism is just one aspect of this. Females, younger females especially, seem to have bought into this anti-traditionalist indoctrination especially hard, so it's no surprise you're not seeing them in churches. Goodbye America, it was nice knowing you.
Wow, that's a five hour video.
The situation is so bleak that these IncelTubers always try to keep the session to a reasonable length, but there's always a caller with another horrific anecdote, so the sessions go on for a long time. I listen to it while I do my housework, take a dump, etc., LOL. I think FaceAndLMS has an 8-hour marathon.Wow, that's a five hour video.
The United States may be more religious than Australia. Among Millennials in the USA (early 1980s to mid 1990s births), religious participation is not all that high. In most churches, the 20s/30s single demographic is absent. In most churches, you'll see older couples (likely empty nesters), older widows, and 30-40s people with children under 18.Young women who go to church regularly are Virtually non existent. (And no mega church's like hillsong are not real church's).
It doesn't help that Australia isn't very religious, we don't even have a bible belt like you Americans do. Young Christian Men here have almost no options when it comes to dating.