"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

approaching girls in the gym

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
What for instance could I say to a girl I want to meet and have seen her for the first time. What would be the best approach?
I am blocked and only need the first sentence to get the conversation going?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by napoleon
What for instance could I say to a girl I want to meet and have seen her for the first time. What would be the best approach?
I am blocked and only need the first sentence to get the conversation going?
Something related to her workout... But make sure she is open for you approaching (Such as eyecontact or other signs), because being approached at the gym can be very uncomfortable.... Some girls just dont like it at all.
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
"hello I couldn't help but notice you are here whenever I'm here, please quit stalking me"

her- "huh what??"

"just kidding, im jake, whats your name?"

-------------------

"hello, how's youre workout going today?"

comment on her clothes/people around you/etc

approaching is 80% of it, after it, rejected or not, you will feel MUCH better about yourself, TRUST ME
 

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
You: Stop being selfish and let me use the machine.
Her: (1) + Oh I am sorry or (2) - fuvk off
You: + Just kidding, my name is ..............

If she's giving you the go do it ...
if not? Not a good situation to get in to
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
If shes lifting you can pretend you are asian and ask "Do you want some flies with that?" Flies is an excersize btw for the unknowing :p
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I like what TKMAN said.Any more suggestions. In my opinion the btch shealds should be down because they're so sweaty and so on... I wouldn't approach a randon girl but the one that gives me intense EC
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
If shes lifting you can pretend you are asian and ask "Do you want some flies with that?" Flies is an excersize btw for the unknowing :p
KC...that's a stereotype of asians.
there are plenty of asians around the world that can speak english exceptionally well.

besides that wouldnt work with any chick cause that just sounds too corny as an ice breaker, imo.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by ScrewIt
KC...that's a stereotype of asians.
there are plenty of asians around the world that can speak english exceptionally well.

besides that wouldnt work with any chick cause that just sounds too corny as an ice breaker, imo.
Im not sure if its my head or your head I should be banging against a walk...... It was A JOKE... oh god :p :p
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Bro, its quite simple....Just go up to her and say "are you almost done with this machine??" and you're all set....its not that hard in the gym, theres so many opening lines you can use....

But be careful, there are some girls that take their workouts very serious and dont want to be bothered...so I would do a little homework and see how she is in the gym before you do it
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Say, "Your body seems to be in excellent shape, yet I never so you at this gym - are you a new member?

What is your motivation for working out?

How about being motivated to give me your phone number?
 
Top