Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Well I am glad that I have chinese blood. Thanks for the input.I’ve been to Hong Kong twice. You are entering a caste system. The upper caste is off limits to you unless you are Chinese. You are considered “dirty” genes.
Middle and lower you may have access to. Or just go to Kowloon and into the casinos. There are all nationalities there.
Middle class receptionists. Tellers. Retail girls. Etc. They are no different really. Just don’t try to do too much public display of affection. It’s frowned upon. She will withdrawal. Holding hands is the best kinoWell I am glad that I have chinese blood. Thanks for the input.
What do you think about the women there? I am currently chatting one right now.
Do you think they would consider to have a long term relationship with me as an asian foreigner?Middle class receptionists. Tellers. Retail girls. Etc. They are no different really. Just don’t try to do too much public display of affection. It’s frowned upon. She will withdrawal. Holding hands is the best kino
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yes I do. Are you going to live there as well?Do you think they would consider to have a long term relationship with me as an asian foreigner?
I might consider that too. Since I may always be doing business in Hong Kong.Yes I do. Are you going to live there as well?
Welcome.I might consider that too. Since I may always be doing business in Hong Kong.
I hope this will turn out well. I really admire women in Hong Kong.
Thank you for taking time to respond my friend![]()