"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Anyone here from Hong Kong? or Could atleast give me advices about Hong Kong women?

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
Hi Dj’s,

Would really appreciate if someone here already encountered or knows something about women in Hong Kong :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I’ve been to Hong Kong twice. You are entering a caste system. The upper caste is off limits to you unless you are Chinese. You are considered “dirty” genes.
Middle and lower you may have access to. Or just go to Kowloon and into the casinos. There are all nationalities there.
 

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
I’ve been to Hong Kong twice. You are entering a caste system. The upper caste is off limits to you unless you are Chinese. You are considered “dirty” genes.
Middle and lower you may have access to. Or just go to Kowloon and into the casinos. There are all nationalities there.
Well I am glad that I have chinese blood. Thanks for the input.

What do you think about the women there? I am currently chatting one right now.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Well I am glad that I have chinese blood. Thanks for the input.

What do you think about the women there? I am currently chatting one right now.
Middle class receptionists. Tellers. Retail girls. Etc. They are no different really. Just don’t try to do too much public display of affection. It’s frowned upon. She will withdrawal. Holding hands is the best kino
 

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
Middle class receptionists. Tellers. Retail girls. Etc. They are no different really. Just don’t try to do too much public display of affection. It’s frowned upon. She will withdrawal. Holding hands is the best kino
Do you think they would consider to have a long term relationship with me as an asian foreigner?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Do you think they would consider to have a long term relationship with me as an asian foreigner?
Yes I do. Are you going to live there as well?
 
Last edited:

amaterasu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
38
Age
31
Yes I do. Are you going to live there as well?
I might consider that too. Since I may always be doing business in Hong Kong.

I hope this will turn out well. I really admire women in Hong Kong.

Thank you for taking time to respond my friend :)
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I might consider that too. Since I may always be doing business in Hong Kong.

I hope this will turn out well. I really admire women in Hong Kong.

Thank you for taking time to respond my friend :)
Welcome.
 
Top