Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever change her mind after she blew you off?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another weird thing about chicks is sometimes they will break up with you and keep wanting to fvck you. I normally turn it down too corrosive to self respect. I can understand 1 sympathy or beak up fvck just from vag tingling from the drama. But to keep accepting your penis while rejecting you WTF. Maybe their monkey branch guy walked.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another weird thing about chicks is sometimes they will break up with you and keep wanting to fvck you. I normally turn it down too corrosive to self respect. I can understand 1 sympathy or beak up fvck just from vag tingling from the drama. But to keep accepting your penis while rejecting you WTF. Maybe their monkey branch guy walked.
Well, you have to remember these aren't rando women you just met that you don't really have a connection with. There was investment even if it didn't work out or whatever - doesn't matter how bad things part of them still cares even if they tell you that you are the "worst guy on earth". I have found that the juice is almost never worth the squeeze - I have been on both ends: both the person dumped and the person who decided to dump. It really did not take me to long to realize why I had dumped the person previously if I had decided to give them another chance. At first when I would get dumped I would go through a period of disappointment and longing to have the person back - there were times it did happen and I honestly realized she wasn't as great as I thought. In some cases they were harsh towards me; I was caught by surprise (*at getting dumped*) and the dissolution of the relationship meant talking bad about me, having people that I thought were friends turning their back & ignoring me (mostly her friends that I met through her), all that kind of ****.

What I am basically saying is whenever things don't work out it it is almost never worthwhile to revisit - too much trust is usually lost in the process. It's best to just take whatever good there is from it, see it as the next rung on the ladder you are climbing (because there is always is something to learn, even if you fail) and let go and move on.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply no. Like in sales I close. It's better to source more. Work volume.