Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever change her mind after she blew you off?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked a coworker out. She gave me a soft rejection. I asked her out three months later. She said ‘yes’ & we wound up dating. One never knows if it’s over.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is right on the money. For years I’ve been in situations where I was confused about whether a chick was playing hard to get, or just low interest. So like a predictable AFC, I’d chase after them. Now, I don’t have time for this BS female behaviour…on to the next one. Life is just so much easier when you adopt the Alpha approach as mentioned—the process of walking away boosts a man’s self respect immensely.
be persistent ,do Not chase them

when there is little to no communication from her side she is either an idiot , either she is not interested . Do not engage further . Let her do the leg work

when she is talkative but she does not come out to see you . Try 3 times , all 3 times inviting her for different things . If she is not biting , let her do the legwork and do not engage from this moment . Each try with a bigger time gap since the last one

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort of. If I haven’t met the girl yet, aka we chatted on an app. I’ve had a few lukewarm girls end up in my bed. Granted, their interest skyrocketed once we met in person.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be persistent ,do Not chase them
Good advice in general. But, there are always exceptions. I chased a women. Showed up at a house party I knew she’d be at. She saw me and said ; ‘you’re pursuing me.’ With a big smile. We wound up in a relationship.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice in general. But, there are always exceptions. I chased a women. Showed up at a house party I knew she’d be at. She saw me and said ; ‘you’re pursuing me.’ With a big smile. We wound up in a relationship.
Yes there are always exceptions. To me, pursuing is a slippery slope with a poor risk/reward ratio.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think about it logically. How boring is it for a woman to meet a guy who "likes" her and who "pursues" her?

It's boring as fvck for her. Every Single Guy Does This!

She's like "noooooo. Dude. Pleeeeeease stop!!!!!! Can you please stop liking me so much!!! Please!!!"
Right, not to mention the amount of time and energy a guy can waste that could be better spent on improving himself, meeting higher interest prospects, etc

Also, starting a relationship that way significantly tilts the balance of power in her favour. You want her to feel damned lucky that she won YOU over, instead of the other way around.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost, but the Alpha doesn't "withdraw" - who got time for withdraw? She ain't getting the message quick enough. Withdrawing your attention is a bad idea because she will keep fishing with convincing "I've changed my mind" stuff - she fishes, you respond, she backs away again. This is annoying. You need to nuke that cycle. She's converting you to simp by stealth.

No.

You have to call it. She has to know that you know she's full of sh1t. This is breaking her "princess" delusion, and breaking her opinion that you're just another guy she can tool around. You just say something clear, calm and concise. "Look, I don't have time for this. I'm a busy guy and I've got to go." - boom.

They are shocked. Women do not meet guys who "call it a day" when the girl is into the middle of trying to get him simping for her. "Am I not pretty enough?" she thinks to herself.

This is when a woman will seriously re-evaluate your value. She won't necessarily come back, in fact she usually won't. But if she does you have a converted high-interest woman.

This is a good article for anyone who has doubts about what girls want

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many men today are manginas. It's annoying.

I've seen a lot of my friends become more beta over time. The type beta-ization as relationships go on. One of my triple digit notch count friends married a woman with many questionable personal characteristics, bought a house in the suburbs, and got a dog. So unimpressive.

"making themselves less available to women." -
Being less available is good. Make her think you're busy, even if you're sitting at home watching TV or reading.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 issues with your method.

1. 3 months wait for a bang - inefficient.

2. Asking girls out you work with...twice?!?!?! - bad baaad idea.

I notice you said 'dating' and you didn't say you banged her. Very telling.
‘Dating ‘ means she never became my GF. Which was my goal. I had Onenitis for her. We did have sex. But I Wanted a relationship. I still have regrets over this one.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a good article for anyone who has doubts about what girls want
This is gold

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think about it logically. How boring is it for a woman to meet a guy who "likes" her and who "pursues" her?

It's boring as fvck for her. Every Single Guy Does This! Its also extremely annoying for her, ego validation aside. There's just too much abundance of guys who like her. It's like seagulls.

She's like "noooooo. Dude. Pleeeeeease stop!!!!!! Can you please stop liking me so much!!! Please!!!"
While in general I agree. I don’t think there is a blanket, iron law. One should be flexible. In this case the pursuit worked. She did exhibit high interest. Had she not done so, I would have nexted her.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You naturally get oneitis for girls you keep pursuing after rejection. Another reason not to pursue.

Don't stop it man.

If a girl isn't making it relatively easy for you, and you're not having a good time with it, then we just accept it bro. She ain't coming to the party.
I had it really bad for her. Couldn’t sleep. Heart pounding all the time. Felt anxious and nauseated when I wasn’t with her. An emotional wreck. Glad that’s over with.
I simped hard for her. Literally called her a ‘Goddess’. Catered to her every whim. I knew better, but couldn’t help myself. Ultimately I failed in my goal. Lesson learned. The hard way.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how girls always tell you they are "busy"? Is it attractive? No.

These girls are projecting!!! The same way guys project by pursuing.

Girls project "busy", "unavailable" etc etc
I have noticed that over the years. I wasn't impressed by it. I remember once I was interacting with this elementary school teacher who was making things difficult for me in terms of date scheduling. I told her that "It would be easier to get on President Obama's schedule (Obama was president when this happened) than on hers". I think by me being less agreeable and calling her out, it increased my attractiveness in her eyes.

I've been on dates and had interactions with women and they were talking about how busy they were and it seemed to me that no man could possibly date her with all of her so-called extracurricular life commitments. I can't tell you how turned off I've been when women hyped how busy they were. A lot of the careerist women tend to do this. They might be genuinely busy which is probably worse than playing a form of girl game by hyping how busy she is.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is your simping brain telling you that "maybe this girl is different from all the rest" - don't take it personal. We all lie to ourselves.

It's exactly this mindset that keeps you chasing after women.

Chasing women does not have any bearing on how much she is likely to sleep with you. You need to process that. In fact, a negative correlation between chasing women and her losing interest is almost always assured unless she already really likes you.

You job is simply to display and escalate if she's attracted. Your job is then not fvcking up logistics and getting her to a private place where you can bang. Simple. You walk away when she stops being receptive. If she wants to see you again then it's up to her to initiate. When she does initiate she's lost any privileges. It's straight over to your place for a glass of wine and a movie (the bare minimum plausible deniability - never tell her you're going to bang her.)
My default is to simp. That’s why I’m on this site. To remind me not to.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My default is to simp. That’s why I’m on this site. To remind me not to.
At least you are honest. That's better than a lot of people.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many men today are manginas. It's annoying.

I've seen a lot of my friends become more beta over time. The type beta-ization as relationships go on. One of my triple digit notch count friends married a woman with many questionable personal characteristics, bought a house in the suburbs, and got a dog. So unimpressive.

Being less available is good. Make her think you're busy, even if you're sitting at home watching TV or reading.
i would not have a problem going to suburbs and having a family with a woman that actually would bring something of value to my life

unfortunately , I know that this is very close to a fairytale , and if I do this I would only get exploited and the life would be sucked out of me

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a chick ghost me (this was back before I knew that was a meme :rolleyes: ), and then call me up a week later asking why I didn't call. I've had chicks tell me they're out of here (because they were pissed off at me), and then call me back like it was nothing.

The most important sign of a woman's interest is her continued acceptance of your peniis.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking specifically in the early stages of dating. First couple of dates. Just curious if anyone has any stories. Like maybe she seemed a bit uncertain when she blew you off or she told you something about you that made her think you guys weren't a great match, but after doing some leg work you were able to turn things around and get her out again, even if it were for a few more dates/sex, etc. Thanks.
Skanks from the past slip in text or ig. If you running into them later on they can be forward and over the top. It is always after a series of poor lifestyle choices. No thanks.

Generally speaking, no. It's either on or off. Hence dtf or #next!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Depends on her interest level and the reason she blew you off for.

If she blew you off because there is little/low interest, it will usually be a complete waste of your time even if she comes back.

However, if you feel that she has high interest but there might be some conflict of values, it can work out if you two manage to have an honest discussion of what it means for both of you.
The only time I've seen this happen is when they might have actually been interested but had someone else they were more interested in...if that guy drops they will circle back to you