Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else dating life take a hit since quarantine

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date and bang 8-9’s on the regular because I thrived in the bar and club scene. I mean I used to bang girls all the time that I could not pull online.

You see in the real world a girl just has to find you attractive( (above average looking) to have a shot with her and from there it’s all your approach and your game. Things like your voice height game and style come into play. Unfortunately in the online world unless the girl thinks your extremely attractive you have absolutely no shot.

Covid absolutely ruined things for guys that relied heavily on their game and presence to slay!!

Of course if you have no game, or you dated down your whole life, or if your a 9/10 facially your life probably hasn’t changed at all.

But yeah Looks like the days of slaying A plus quality poon out in Los Angeles are behind me fellas. Online date Is pure trash and I can’t pill
the 9’s on there, but refuse to be seen in public with a 6 or 7. I had an amazing life now I’m into an afc I swear. Too much pride to recycle plates too can’t do it

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone disagreeing with me, When Los Angeles opened briefly before the shutdown I went out for drinks got a number at a bar of a legitimate dime piece model. Literally my First day out. Unbelievable I can’t even **** a 7 online

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's wrong with banging a 7? lol
I will be in LA soon for business, are beaches still closed as well?

I totally get where you're coming from OP my only advice would be social circle and if you don't have that, then maybe try putting up better pictures.

Just my thoughts

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's wrong with banging a 7? lol
I will be in LA soon for business, are beaches still closed as well?

I totally get where you're coming from OP my only advice would be social circle and if you don't have that, then maybe try putting up better pictures.

Just my thoughts
Beaches are open but you need to wear masks

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date and bang 8-9’s on the regular because I thrived in the bar and club scene. I mean I used to bang girls all the time that I could not pull online.

You see in the real world a girl just has to find you attractive( (above average looking) to have a shot with her and from there it’s all your approach and your game. Things like your voice height game and style come into play. Unfortunately in the online world unless the girl thinks your extremely attractive you have absolutely no shot.

Covid absolutely ruined things for guys that relied heavily on their game and presence to slay!!

Of course if you have no game, or you dated down your whole life, or if your a 9/10 facially your life probably hasn’t changed at all.

But yeah Looks like the days of slaying A plus quality poon out in Los Angeles are behind me fellas. Online date Is pure trash and I can’t pill
the 9’s on there, but refuse to be seen in public with a 6 or 7. I had an amazing life now I’m into an afc I swear. Too much pride to recycle plates too can’t do it
You were probably good in those bars. Over time the patrons and bartenders and management are familiar with you and cool with you and pulling is easy.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were probably good in those bars. Over time the patrons and bartenders and management are familiar with you and cool with you and pulling is easy.
that and i dress well. I would say the top 1% of guys literally **** 80%-90% of the hottest tinder chicks.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that and i dress well. I would say in the online world the top 1% of guys literally **** 80%-90% of the hottest tinder chicks. In the real world of the top 1% of chicks, I would say at least 50% of them are messing with dudes below them in smv where things like status and sense of humor come into play