Any PUAs in Vancouver

Gateway

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey any PUAs in vancouver it'd be nice to have some company i'm actually not bad approaching is a where my weakness is but once i've approached i can really dish out my game so if anyone is looking for a wing during the pickup...

zeroedout

Reaction score
Hey, i'm in Vancouver too. A bunch of us should get together and sarge at one of the clubs downtown. Atlantis for asian girls, though i find them the hardest; library square on fridays for 80's rock night, for some reason, tons of 17-24 year old HBs (at least the last time I was there). I heared Plush and Tonic are supposed to be good too, but i've never been.

Kazzanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah we should get together.. i got hook ups to clubs seein as i use to be a promoter.. but i rather go somewhere else.. not always clubs u know..

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah guys i'm up for meeting up, I don't know where we should go though.

Kazzanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats the only problem.. only places i could think of are downtown or metrotown i dont know many other places..

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the only place in Surrey, I can think is guildford other than clubs and bars, but I wouldn't want to go to guildford because i'd probably run into someone I know.

Kazzanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha .. man I want to start like a hitch type thing in vancouver.. any good ideas on how i could go about doin that?

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really know, I guess maybe try advertising in the paper or something and then just try and build some kind of good rep, but that's pretty much all I can think of.