R
Ranger
Guest
LMAO. Omg.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
OMG stop, that's so not fair to anyoneI just couldn't resist this one @sazc lmao
Let's assist you, after all I'll be irresponsible to not offer some sound advice.
In view of the hardships u r facing both on OLD with the man boobs and from seducing men in cold approaches, I'll suggest the following;
Be open to dating men from SS.
Here's a list of suitable men of impeccable quality that you should consider;
1. @bigdave17
2. @LARaiders85
3. @Focal core
Let's talk abt the highlights of each man's personality and strengths.
Bigdave earns well, has plenty of friends, single, no kids, has a beautiful car and an awesome house. And he's looking for a sexy woman of your standing.
LA is an all around sensitive man who when given the chance will worship the ground you walk on. I'm certain of it. All you need to do is don't act as a mentally crazed woman.
Focal, he drools over Celine Dion songs, talks about love like there's no tomorrow, he'll be the perfect lover boy that every women dreams of having. If it's faith then it's love in the air.
SS works in mysterious ways, you'll never know if you never try.
Hey, 3 options there.OMG stop, that's so not fair to anyone
Muscle boobs .... niiiice!Muscle boobs
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
LA post a picture of yourself.You don't have man boobs, do you? Lol
The electronic cold approach, lolLA post a picture of yourself.
Time to man up and make us proud my man!
See. Now you made a new orbiter. Slick.The electronic cold approach, lol
Listen, I'm sure that LA lives nowhere near me and I'm pretty sure that he's too young for me but I REALLY appreciate you guys looking out for me
Be calm and handle the rejection.There are some posted around here, since youre my beta butthurt orbiter you can find them
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
LMAONo honey we are fighting for you
Rejection is our friend. I actually starting to enjoy it.Be calm and handle the rejection.
It’s more fun if you’re in it. Courage Sazc. There is much debauchery here.Just don't drag me into the mele, thanks
A panther being protected by a kitty cat. LolNo honey we are fighting for you
Nah. Ain't my style. I'm accustomed to having women fight over me.No honey we are fighting for you
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
That's similar to the stories I hear from other women on dates. We think women have it easy but it ain't so unless all she's looking for is a quick lay, sure then the options are abound but in reality most women want something substantial. To that end contrary to the popular belief here, in my own experience, women love to be slvts in bed with their man, the man they're emotionally connected to but not a general slvt.Because he can empathize with the dudes situation so he's nailing me with it.
My dating situation mirrors what you guys are frustrated with. Pictures that are way old, filters being used, finances are sh1t, overweight, insecurity, anxiety, over texting, dysfunction, etc, etc, etc. Grass ain't no greener over here.
To be honest, I get solid looks when I go out but no one approaches. To be fair, 30% of those looks are from men who have significant others (I know this because, as I meet their gaze and hold it, she will walk up)
The other 70% who look, I try to hold gaze to make myself approachable. 50% of those obviously struggle with the possibility of mis reading the situation and the possibility of rejection.
If I am lucky, or can pull it off, I will strike up a conversation with 10% of them and I still see 8% cognitively struggle with "what is this conversation? Is it simply friendly, or is there a possibility here?"
2% will take the leap. Very unfortunately rare.
So OLD it is!
Moral of the story, set aside your fears (as I am trying to do) and take the cold approach leap. If she's randomly engaging you in conversation, chit chat and then ask for the coffee date.
OLD is a cesspool but we're all deciding to wade thru it as an option.
Let's make cold approach warm again!
T-shirts and bumper stickers available on etsy.com soon? lolLet's make cold approach warm again!
All proceeds donated to charityT-shirts and bumper stickers available on etsy.com soon? lol
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.