"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Any ideas?(cant understand woman's modus operandi)

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I just couldn't resist this one @sazc lmao

Let's assist you, after all I'll be irresponsible to not offer some sound advice.

In view of the hardships u r facing both on OLD with the man boobs and from seducing men in cold approaches, I'll suggest the following;

Be open to dating men from SS.

Here's a list of suitable men of impeccable quality that you should consider;

1. @bigdave17
2. @LARaiders85
3. @Focal core

Let's talk abt the highlights of each man's personality and strengths.

Bigdave earns well, has plenty of friends, single, no kids, has a beautiful car and an awesome house. And he's looking for a sexy woman of your standing.

LA is an all around sensitive man who when given the chance will worship the ground you walk on. I'm certain of it. All you need to do is don't act as a mentally crazed woman.

Focal, he drools over Celine Dion songs, talks about love like there's no tomorrow, he'll be the perfect lover boy that every women dreams of having. If it's faith then it's love in the air.

SS works in mysterious ways, you'll never know if you never try.
OMG stop, that's so not fair to anyone
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
LA post a picture of yourself.

Time to man up and make us proud my man!
The electronic cold approach, lol

Listen, I'm sure that LA lives nowhere near me and I'm pretty sure that he's too young for me but I REALLY appreciate you guys looking out for me
 
R

Ranger

Guest
The electronic cold approach, lol

Listen, I'm sure that LA lives nowhere near me and I'm pretty sure that he's too young for me but I REALLY appreciate you guys looking out for me
See. Now you made a new orbiter. Slick.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Lmao
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Because he can empathize with the dudes situation so he's nailing me with it.

My dating situation mirrors what you guys are frustrated with. Pictures that are way old, filters being used, finances are sh1t, overweight, insecurity, anxiety, over texting, dysfunction, etc, etc, etc. Grass ain't no greener over here.

To be honest, I get solid looks when I go out but no one approaches. To be fair, 30% of those looks are from men who have significant others (I know this because, as I meet their gaze and hold it, she will walk up)

The other 70% who look, I try to hold gaze to make myself approachable. 50% of those obviously struggle with the possibility of mis reading the situation and the possibility of rejection.

If I am lucky, or can pull it off, I will strike up a conversation with 10% of them and I still see 8% cognitively struggle with "what is this conversation? Is it simply friendly, or is there a possibility here?"

2% will take the leap. Very unfortunately rare.

So OLD it is!

Moral of the story, set aside your fears (as I am trying to do) and take the cold approach leap. If she's randomly engaging you in conversation, chit chat and then ask for the coffee date.

OLD is a cesspool but we're all deciding to wade thru it as an option.

Let's make cold approach warm again!
That's similar to the stories I hear from other women on dates. We think women have it easy but it ain't so unless all she's looking for is a quick lay, sure then the options are abound but in reality most women want something substantial. To that end contrary to the popular belief here, in my own experience, women love to be slvts in bed with their man, the man they're emotionally connected to but not a general slvt.

BTW I too suffer from the 'is this simply a friendly conversation or something more...' unless her body language is obvious (her gazing at my lips or touching my arm etc). I mean even on dates it's hard to tell sometimes. So I don't know I have a good solution other than for women to make it fairly obvious that they're interested. I don't have a big problem these days with putting myself out there and getting rejected- it's part of the game but most guys will play it safe.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top