Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anthony Ellis claims he got this big naturally

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mjazz said:
where in the hell did you get information that your muscle shape changes with steroids
Science! doctoroxygen is just jealous because he's fat.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are steroids really just testosterone? I have some Xyience testosterone, and I admit when I was on it, I was cut as hell in my arms. Also, what are the differences between different kinds of steroids like Ando, and regular roids?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
The striation in his pecs and the roundness of his deltoids indicate that he is using steroids.
Steroids also give you square muscles.

Just look at Anthony Ellis, his muscles are already looking squareish. If he took any more steroids he would look like this:

http://daddyzgurl8787.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/spongebob.gif

Notice how the muscles are also much larger around the core. Especially how there seems to be a big mass around the Ab section. You can't get abs so huge naturally.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He definetely is on steroids to have the results he claims in the timeframe posted. Even with his so called MIRACLE program, he'd need an amazing diet, consistency and basically a perfect workout routine which his isn't. He's a salesman.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
john_1234 said:
All natural my ass! Straight bull! I'd bet thousands of dollars he juiced up.

http://www.bnatural.com/gallery/anthony.htm
well that size is possible, but i dont think it is in the time frame he did it in.

also, he's supposedly 170 lbs @ 5'9 5.7% bodyfat but can only bench 205 and squat 295??! That doesn't sound right. I'm 5'9 150 lb like 15-20% bf and bench 200, and squat 300. Sounds more like he should be benching 300 and squating 400-500.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know guys that are 220 - 240 strong as fock that have trouble benching in the 300 range...your weight isn't going to make any specific lift be high..I'm 5'9 and a solid 200+ lbs but i don't really work out my upper body, so what does that mean...I bench 225 and I squat 400 - 500lbs..(i'll be pressing 315 soon enough though)

also it depends on how long you've been training your bones and muscles to become dense enough to move high weight.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
i know guys that are 220 - 240 strong as fock that have trouble benching in the 300 range...your weight isn't going to make any specific lift be high..I'm 5'9 and a solid 200+ lbs but i don't really work out my upper body, so what does that mean...I bench 225 and I squat 400 - 500lbs..(i'll be pressing 315 soon enough though)

also it depends on how long you've been training your bones and muscles to become dense enough to move high weight.
his bench AND his squat are weak.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dirtyvibe said:
well that size is possible, but i dont think it is in the time frame he did it in.

also, he's supposedly 170 lbs @ 5'9 5.7% bodyfat but can only bench 205 and squat 295??! That doesn't sound right. I'm 5'9 150 lb like 15-20% bf and bench 200, and squat 300. Sounds more like he should be benching 300 and squating 400-500.
So I take it that you do ass to grass squats and bench touching your chest?

AKA, full range of movement?

Or are you one of those dudes that just load 300 on the bar and proceed to go down a couple of inches and call it a squat?

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't worked out hard since college due to injury but you can definitely get that big naturally. When I was in college, my roommate and I and one of my coworkers used to hit the weights pretty hard and none of us were on anything. I bought a box of creatine but didn't even use it. I went from benching 135 to 205 in 4 months and that was with an inconsistent diet, poor sleep habits, a bout with the flu and excessive partying. My roommate was benching 305 and he was eating ramen every day. Dude was huge and he never juiced. My coworker was hitting 225 on his bench.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
So I take it that you do ass to grass squats and bench touching your chest?

AKA, full range of movement?

Or are you one of those dudes that just load 300 on the bar and proceed to go down a couple of inches and call it a squat?
atg

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. All I know is that his program is good.

Yes I have it.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's 170lbs, man, there are people who are 200lbs naturally.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What pisses me off is that he claims to be naturally thin. Tell than to me who's 125 lbs at 5'11. He's not naturally thin. He's got good genetics, but didn't eat for years. He probably could've have got that big without weights if he ate protein his whole life.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Thats easily attainable by natural means...EASILY

Not easy, just very very possible. At least for most people in the 135lbs and below.

Anyone can grow big if the right steps are takken (2g/lbs protien, 6-8 meals a day, 8-10 hours of sleep, journals, ect.).

Spice_One

Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
Natural yes, but the timeline is extremely unrealistic.
Yeh. You can get that big natural but not in 12 weeks!!

It's not possible to put on around 35lb (40lb) muscle in 12 weeks and lose 5% bf at the same time. What he has achieved there would take around 2 years of hard work not 12 weeks.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing none of you guys have juiced before. Yes, it can make you alot bigger in a short amount of time. YES ANTHONY ELLIS USED STEROIDS. Either that or he's fudging the time frame a good bit.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's me but for a 14 inch bicep it looks pretty impressive in that picture looks a whole lot bigger.

LoneSilver