Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anal penile pains

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting sharp shooting pains in rectum & penis for about a year now. The pains stop me in my tracks. It's like someone cutting you or sticking a knife up your butt. The pain is at the tip of my penis. Difficult to say how often a year i get the pains. I get more pains in penis than rectum. Rectum area once or twice a month. Penis, not sure how many times. I've worked shifts (mostly nights for 8 years)

My opinion is that i am getting these pains because i work nights & sleep during the day.

Anyway i've booked a doctors appointment.

I'm going to pay closer attention to the problem now. I.e if i get pains after drinking a certain food or drink product.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Make sure they check your prostate gland thoroughly.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my sperm tested about 6 months to a year ago & the results said i had good sperm, does that rule out std??

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you have Chlamydia go to the doctor and get a shot, and take some antibiotics, also stop masturbating, masturbating often can have the same effect on your penis as well

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update :- I've been to docs, my urine & blood tests came back fine. Doc says to come back & see her in a month.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider kidney stones or a mild bladder infection.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the stones will disintegrate into "gravel" and irritate not only the urinary tract (and yes, the tip could be affected more), and also the rectal area. Been there.