Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Illustration of Confidence

redzone2t

Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't raining for a long time at a village
So, the village people decided to have a prayer for rain,
At the time of the prayer, out of everyone in the village, only one person came with an UMBRELLA.

That is CONFIDENCE.

This just made me think.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
redzone2t said:
At the time of the prayer, out of everyone in the village, only one person came with an UMBRELLA.

That is CONFIDENCE.

This just made me think.
Think what? To Think positively? Or did you mean that man was prepared? Not sure about this story or what it concludes.

However it reminds me of a Buddhist story. During a terrible storm the crew of vessel believing they where about to die, all got onto their knees and prayed that they would bare the storm.

While an enlightened man on the vessel, smeared animal fat all over his body and made a small raft, thus he survived the storm and the cold ocean. while the rest slowly fell to the depths of the ocean.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
Think what? To Think positively? Or did you mean that man was prepared? Not sure about this story or what it concludes.

However it reminds me of a Buddhist story. During a terrible storm the crew of vessel believing they where about to die, all got onto their knees and prayed that they would bare the storm.

While an enlightened man on the vessel, smeared animal fat all over his body and made a small raft, thus he survived the storm and the cold ocean. while the rest slowly fell to the depths of the ocean.
That person was an optimist, and the only true believer. It's always raining women.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining that. I see now. Actaul like it. Thanks again

whyme2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
redzone2t said:

That is CONFIDENCE.

This just made me think.
i am in a mess,i know all the stuf that i should say in approaching,but i could never bring myself to do it.

i dont know,i just get terrified and i freeze up.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am in a mess,i know all the stuf that i should say in approaching,but i could never bring myself to do it.

i dont know,i just get terrified and i freeze up.
I know exactly how you feel, im there now.

When i forget the outcome and care less of what happens next, i find that i feel less bitter n find that the women i want are esier to approach.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
makes perfect sense, u have 2 look at the good because what you focus on life is what you get.. If you focus on the fun and on the beautiful and whas joyful nam sayn then u gonnna get a lotta of that.. IF u focus on the bad, the killings and so on then u gonna get it... Which reminds me why would u wanna focus on whas bad when there is so much beauty out there!!
I personally tested it and iz true..