Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ambiguity

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading the article on the main page of sosuave.com and found this topic very interesting. Can anyone give examples of how to be ambigious? Also how effective do you think this method is?

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, RJ is a god of ambiguity!

Something like this (shortened):

'You know when you are having a great kiss, and you get THAT feeling, at times like that its hard not to focus in on WHERE that feeling flows next'

Its effective because you are allowing the woman to fill in her own details, rather than substituting in your own understanding. It also gives an implied message that you are someone who understands how to make her feel this way. An AFC would say the sentance this way:

'You know when you are having a great kiss, and you get that feeling of butterflys in your stomach, when you feel that way, you may also notice a heat flush'

The statement may be true, but its not as effective.

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also seen Ross use this technique, with some of his others, to give a woman an orgasm in about five minutes just by speaking to her. One of the most amazing things I have ever seen.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
were can i find ross jeffries stuff? thanks for your comments guys

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
just wanted to make a note here, Ross Jeffries is great at certain things like ambiguity, but I wouldn't take seriously much of the NLP stuff he teaches, like embedded commands. The stuff he teaches to use on yourself is great, some of the best around, but the NLP stuff he teaches to use on women and other people, for the most part is BS. IT WORKS, but it takes weeks, or months to really have the effect that he says only takes 15 mins. I've done some studying of NLP and that is what I've learned.

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen some great results from some of his stuff, very quickly after I learned it.

The same could not be said for some of the other 'gurus' such as DeAngelo whose C+F takes months to get right, and actually cost me a number of nice oppertunities.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
deangelos stuff works if you use it right he says u will make ****ups at the starts. I think david deangelos techniques are great.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sixtyfwee
I have seen some great results from some of his stuff, very quickly after I learned it.

The same could not be said for some of the other 'gurus' such as DeAngelo whose C+F takes months to get right, and actually cost me a number of nice oppertunities.

:rolleyes:

Shut up and put some wrok into it, jesus.

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, great reply R3N3GAD3 :/

Does the fact I said it takes months to get right, not imply that I spent months getting it right? Because I did.

Does the fact that I said it cost me a couple of oppertunities not imply that I made **** ups at the start? Because I did.

Just to clearup the issue, Deangelo was my starting point on this whole scene, I respect his 'inner-game' stuff - this was very useful. I also respect his structured approach.

The thread was about ambiguity, which we agreed Ross was very good at. I also think the NLP works great depending on your starting point, mine was from a DD background.

Check your facts before you shoot in future, there is no harm in learning from as many sources as possible so long as you actually go out and put the knowledge into practice.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross jeffries is good at what he does but i prefer the DD approach, i feel DD helps you improve on yourself but ross jeffries stuff is more like manipulation :/

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you know what I like?
http://www.fastseduction.com
Posters like Gunwitch, Formhandle, ijjjjji, Mystery, and TylerDurden all spring to mind. Each one has their own unique style that incorporates techniques learned from others, and each one has a sh*tload more tools to learn from than just "neg-hits, C+F, and RJ-style". There's that stuff too, but...well, just check it out.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man thats the first site i found before i found this one havnt been on it in a while tho...thanks