"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ambiguity

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
I was reading the article on the main page of sosuave.com and found this topic very interesting. Can anyone give examples of how to be ambigious? Also how effective do you think this method is?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
I agree, RJ is a god of ambiguity!

Something like this (shortened):

'You know when you are having a great kiss, and you get THAT feeling, at times like that its hard not to focus in on WHERE that feeling flows next'

Its effective because you are allowing the woman to fill in her own details, rather than substituting in your own understanding. It also gives an implied message that you are someone who understands how to make her feel this way. An AFC would say the sentance this way:

'You know when you are having a great kiss, and you get that feeling of butterflys in your stomach, when you feel that way, you may also notice a heat flush'

The statement may be true, but its not as effective.
 

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
I have also seen Ross use this technique, with some of his others, to give a woman an orgasm in about five minutes just by speaking to her. One of the most amazing things I have ever seen.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
were can i find ross jeffries stuff? thanks for your comments guys
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
just wanted to make a note here, Ross Jeffries is great at certain things like ambiguity, but I wouldn't take seriously much of the NLP stuff he teaches, like embedded commands. The stuff he teaches to use on yourself is great, some of the best around, but the NLP stuff he teaches to use on women and other people, for the most part is BS. IT WORKS, but it takes weeks, or months to really have the effect that he says only takes 15 mins. I've done some studying of NLP and that is what I've learned.
 

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
I have seen some great results from some of his stuff, very quickly after I learned it.

The same could not be said for some of the other 'gurus' such as DeAngelo whose C+F takes months to get right, and actually cost me a number of nice oppertunities.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
deangelos stuff works if you use it right he says u will make ****ups at the starts. I think david deangelos techniques are great.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by sixtyfwee
I have seen some great results from some of his stuff, very quickly after I learned it.

The same could not be said for some of the other 'gurus' such as DeAngelo whose C+F takes months to get right, and actually cost me a number of nice oppertunities.

:rolleyes:

Shut up and put some wrok into it, jesus.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Yeah, great reply R3N3GAD3 :/

Does the fact I said it takes months to get right, not imply that I spent months getting it right? Because I did.

Does the fact that I said it cost me a couple of oppertunities not imply that I made **** ups at the start? Because I did.

Just to clearup the issue, Deangelo was my starting point on this whole scene, I respect his 'inner-game' stuff - this was very useful. I also respect his structured approach.

The thread was about ambiguity, which we agreed Ross was very good at. I also think the NLP works great depending on your starting point, mine was from a DD background.

Check your facts before you shoot in future, there is no harm in learning from as many sources as possible so long as you actually go out and put the knowledge into practice.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Ross jeffries is good at what he does but i prefer the DD approach, i feel DD helps you improve on yourself but ross jeffries stuff is more like manipulation :/
 

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
Hey, you know what I like?
http://www.fastseduction.com
Posters like Gunwitch, Formhandle, ijjjjji, Mystery, and TylerDurden all spring to mind. Each one has their own unique style that incorporates techniques learned from others, and each one has a sh*tload more tools to learn from than just "neg-hits, C+F, and RJ-style". There's that stuff too, but...well, just check it out.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
thanks man thats the first site i found before i found this one havnt been on it in a while tho...thanks
 
Top