"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Amazing

R

Ranger

Guest
Everyone on this board talks about how women are highly emotional and how they act on their emotions

So your stance is that all women are straight manipulators?
Where did you get that? When did I say such a thing? Please go find that post and rub my nose in it.

Manipulation is a very inexact and missused word to use in the context. To be manipulated one would have to be uneducated or hopelessly niave.
Getting what she wants is a survival strategy. It is not evil. You seem to mistake me for someone else.
There is nothing wrong with 80% of women. Insecure? Sure. I think that goes hand in hand with a woman’s life. If she’s not insecure about anything that has to do with her...she’s an alien in human skin. There’s a whole lot wrong with men.

Weak men lament and roll around like their gut shot. I’ve been through it myself. If a man on here is debasing women...he is a little weak kneed wuss and needs to stop blaming women for his naivety.
They forget what planet they are on.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
This. Don't fall for this stuff. If she really loved you no way in hell she would run off the next day unless seriously damaged OR her act wasnt working so she bailed.
Agreed. Her act wasn’t working. She was misdirecting and getting him to say “I love you” would have alleviated any issues.

This is a very predictable action by tons of women. The “I love you” right before the move. A guy could write volumes with this tactic alone. Put it on the radio and see how many men call in. Priceless.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
This. Don't fall for this stuff. If she really loved you no way in hell she would run off the next day unless seriously damaged OR her act wasnt working so she bailed.
Well... Really loving someone is drastically different than reacting to honeymoon period feelings, and/or booze induced feelings, and/or having a great day with the issue feelings.

I think "love" is a result of many years of being together THRU thick and thin. Not 5 months where all of them could be honeymoon months

Never say it if you don't feel it and responding to something like this is under discussed on this board, but probably a good topic to start
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Well... Really loving someone is drastically different than reacting to honeymoon period feelings, and/or booze induced feelings, and/or having a great day with the issue feelings.

I think "love" is a result of many years of being together THRU thick and thin. Not 5 months where all of them could be honeymoon months

Never say it if you don't feel it and responding to something like this is under discussed on this board, but probably a good topic to start
We agree. It takes years. And it changes into a different type of love.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I think "love" is a result of many years of being together THRU thick and thin. Not 5 months where all of them could be honeymoon months
The problem i see is that the I love you always come in the infatuation phase.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I dunno but Ranger's point is well taken that you flat out blameshifted to the man instinctively lol
That's the thing, I didn't blame shift to the man at all. Your interpretation is flawed, and it's pretty telling that you guys go there first, almost as if you expect that everything is the man's fault, or will inevitably be blamed on the dude.

I actually said it's her humiliation and ego that caused her to think that way. "That way" being that she decided since he didn't say it back, he wasn't looking for the same thing she was. And she decided since they weren't looking for the same things, and she was butthurt, she would break up with him.

Never once put him at fault.

You guys have interesting ways of filtering information. You should consider widening that funnel filter...
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Saying ILY and dumping the next day is the sign of a manipulator not even normal infatuation stage. She would say "oh I was drunk sorry" and backtrack otherwise.
Neh.... Admitting she said it drunkenly means she will take an ego hit, more humiliation for her. She wants to save face so she acts impulsively. It's manipulative, but only because she wants to save (her) face.

What she did was incredibly hurtful and definitely lacks maturity.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
and now youre trying it on me lol. "shes embarrassed for being vulnerable" lmao gtfo
Right... Now you are just butthurt and trying to blame shift to me.

Go read my post and tell me where I said "it's all your fault dude"

Go
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Lol no it’s not. LA sees it right. But I understand it. It’s kinda cute if you think about it.
Again, go quote where I said "its all your fault dude"
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Again, go quote where I said "its all your fault dude"
You alluded to the idea, with good feminine skill I might add, that him not responding in return led to her blowing out of there. Thus by default, he was cause. When in fact he is right here in this thread as affect.

Are there some things he needs to work on? Absolutely. He needs to understand the nature of the Feminine Imperative at a deep conceptual level.
Nice try though. Well played actually. You got a few to buy into it.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Not your weak husband, try again.
Exactly, you don't want to show me because you realize you're wrong, lol

Take a broader look at some of this stuff.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
You alluded to the idea, with good feminine skill I might add, that him not responding in return led to her blowing out of there. Thus by default, he was cause. When in fact he is right here in this thread as affect.

Are there some things he needs to work on? Absolutely. He needs to understand the nature of the Feminine Imperative at a deep conceptual level.
Nice try though. Well played actually. You got a few to buy into it.
Again, your filters are so interesting, and quite telling
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
And men think they can outmaneuver a woman in psychological warfare. Lol
I’m sorry that happened to you man.

Every bit of this thread exemplifies the ability of a woman to effectively execute her breeding strategy. The ability to socially outmaneuver a man at every turn when he’s not completely unplugged.

This is standard stuff. Most any woman has pulled this off with boyfriends and husbands. From mid teens on. That’s why they say boys are so stupid.

I hate that someone got railed by this but it’s a hell of a lesson and a great thread.
It taught me a lesson that i would have not learned any other way. The way I roll now is I do not get attached and I let the Woman know that she is free to do what she wants and I can't control her nor do I want to. I don't do relationships and make sure I have various Women. I want no part of my emotions/feelings getting involved because I know Women can up an leave suddenly and you will NOT see it coming no matter how "prepared" you think you are. I tell my friends who are Married or in a relationship, that I'm happy for them if they are in love but what I hope is that they don't get hit with a divorce out of nowhere and stuck in a bad situation
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
So @Ranger go make that love thread. We’re waiting
I saw this post this morning when I got up and got my coffee.
I’m thinking about how to present it. It’s not really just handling her “I love you” it’s more about what’s inside you as a man. But how you handle it is important. Will start it when I have my thoughts lined up.
I’m really interested more in about what others think about the subject and how they addressed it as well and what happened as a result.
I know how I handle it but I had to really think about what I was thinking.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Pretty simple, an ex came back or he’s been back. Continue spinning plates and at least you didn’t have to give the bish a Christmas gift.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Walk away bro. Don't chase. Don't reach out. Don't even think about saying I love you to a woman of only 5 months. In the future, just come back with I care a lot about you too. That usually shuts them up in their strangely wired brain. You not telling her that you love her was the right way to go.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Have a talk. Figure out wtf happened!
Don't do this. Waste of time as you'll never learn the truth. A woman's mind, thoughts and feelings change throughout the day. She'll love you in the morning, despise you in the afternoon, get angry at you in the evening and not speak to you for a week. Then, text you a week later, Hi!! How are you?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top