Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazing

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She drunkenly told you she loved you and you went radio silent on her. She got vulnerable and then embarrassed by herself. Instead of sucking it up, she broke up with you, deciding that you both are obviously looking for different things - her => love, you => not love.
If thats her logic dont touch her with a 100 feet pole

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She drunkenly told you she loved you and you went radio silent on her. She got vulnerable and then embarrassed by herself. Instead of sucking it up, she broke up with you, deciding that you both are obviously looking for different things - her => love, you => not love.
I was just going to type precisely this but sazc did my work for me. This is exactly what happened. She's probably extremely insecure and decided to bail before you would have a chance to reject her.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a painting!
Macaroni Painting spelling her name?

That’s a pretty solid theory given all the circumstances here actually.

When women are drunk, they’ll tell the truth about what they’re feeling.. Maybe she got scared! Like I originally said too. Because this doesn’t make much sense.
Did you have a talk with her as to why?

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Macaroni Painting spelling her name?

That’s a pretty solid theory given all the circumstances here actually.

When women are drunk, they’ll tell the truth about what they’re feeling.. Maybe she got scared! Like I originally said too. Because this doesn’t make much sense.
Did you have a talk with her as to why?
Its a painting of a famous musician i did.

We didnt have a talk really. She just come out and said it.

She asked if i loved her when she was drunk but i choose not to answer the question so that could be a factor also. Who knows.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

She asked if i loved her when she was drunk but i choose not to answer the question so that could be a factor also. Who knows.
Don’t buy into all that stuff. Sacz has her opinion but look at it closer. It’s all on you now. LMAO
When has a woman never done this?
I wouldn’t tell a drunk woman I loved her either. Love has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Seperate yourself from all that garbage. You didn’t say I love you...? LMAO
Women are not tender flowers. They are well equipped human beings with a lot of savvy.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually!
I have PROOF! I forgot about this until this thread.

My girlfriend of two years. She was the same. Super sweet, trusting, great, blah blah, honest.

One night she got sloshed. I don’t drink much and was totally okay. She drunkenly said ‘I love you and have for awhile now’. And I didn’t say it back because she was drunk. When I told her that, she criiiiieeed. She lost it, she had put her shoes on and was ready to walk out the door because she thought I wasn’t in to her. I eventually caved and just said ‘I love you too’ because I did, but I did it on her terms which in was unbeknownst to me in my blue pilled days...
Anyways.

You didn’t say it back, she feels like an idiot, she may have lower self esteem, and now when she broke up with you, you haven’t even had a talk. You’re playong it cool which further solidified her self conscious thoughts!

Have a talk. Figure out wtf happened!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t buy into all that stuff. Sacz has her opinion but look at it closer. It’s all on you now. LMAO
I wouldn’t tell a drunk woman I loved her either. Love has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Women are not tender flowers. They are well equipped human beings with a lot of savvy.
Dont believe that explanation either.

But if by any chance that what happened he dodge a bullet.
Thats full crazy/insecure

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You have this extremely FLAWED way of interpreting things....

Oh, okay, got it, women are highly emotional but not tender flowers? Wut?

R

Ranger

Dont believe that explanation either.

But if by any chance that what happened he dodge a bullet.
Thats full crazy/insecure
There’s some skills to handle the “I love you.”
That’s different thread material.

R

Ranger

You have this extremely FLAWED way of interpreting things....

Oh, okay, got it, women are highly emotional but not tender flowers? Wut?
I never said they were highly emotional. Not once in my whole life. Where did you get that? Actually those emotions make her a woman. I like most of it. If it wasn’t for those emotions, she would just be a dude.

Psychologically, they are waaaay tougher than men. That is a scientific fact. Even Rollo talked in length on this. Men get to their limit and crack.

I like flowers on their panties though. That little bow at the top? Yeah that’s hot too. No. She’s not a delicate flower. Lol

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said they were highly emotional. Not once in my whole life. Where did you get that? Actually those emotions make her a woman. I like most of it. If it wasn’t for those emotions, she would just be a dude.

Psychologically, they are waaaay tougher than men. That is a scientific fact. Even Rollo talked in length on this. Men get to their limit and crack.

I like flowers on their panties though. That little bow at the top? Yeah that’s hot too. No. She’s not a delicate flower. Lol
Everyone on this board talks about how women are highly emotional and how they act on their emotions

So your stance is that all women are straight manipulators?