Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazing

R

Ranger

Everyone on this board talks about how women are highly emotional and how they act on their emotions

So your stance is that all women are straight manipulators?
Where did you get that? When did I say such a thing? Please go find that post and rub my nose in it.

Manipulation is a very inexact and missused word to use in the context. To be manipulated one would have to be uneducated or hopelessly niave.
Getting what she wants is a survival strategy. It is not evil. You seem to mistake me for someone else.
There is nothing wrong with 80% of women. Insecure? Sure. I think that goes hand in hand with a woman’s life. If she’s not insecure about anything that has to do with her...she’s an alien in human skin. There’s a whole lot wrong with men.

Weak men lament and roll around like their gut shot. I’ve been through it myself. If a man on here is debasing women...he is a little weak kneed wuss and needs to stop blaming women for his naivety.
They forget what planet they are on.

R

Ranger

This. Don't fall for this stuff. If she really loved you no way in hell she would run off the next day unless seriously damaged OR her act wasnt working so she bailed.
Agreed. Her act wasn’t working. She was misdirecting and getting him to say “I love you” would have alleviated any issues.

This is a very predictable action by tons of women. The “I love you” right before the move. A guy could write volumes with this tactic alone. Put it on the radio and see how many men call in. Priceless.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Don't fall for this stuff. If she really loved you no way in hell she would run off the next day unless seriously damaged OR her act wasnt working so she bailed.
Well... Really loving someone is drastically different than reacting to honeymoon period feelings, and/or booze induced feelings, and/or having a great day with the issue feelings.

I think "love" is a result of many years of being together THRU thick and thin. Not 5 months where all of them could be honeymoon months

Never say it if you don't feel it and responding to something like this is under discussed on this board, but probably a good topic to start

R

Ranger

Well... Really loving someone is drastically different than reacting to honeymoon period feelings, and/or booze induced feelings, and/or having a great day with the issue feelings.

I think "love" is a result of many years of being together THRU thick and thin. Not 5 months where all of them could be honeymoon months

Never say it if you don't feel it and responding to something like this is under discussed on this board, but probably a good topic to start
We agree. It takes years. And it changes into a different type of love.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem i see is that the I love you always come in the infatuation phase.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno but Ranger's point is well taken that you flat out blameshifted to the man instinctively lol
That's the thing, I didn't blame shift to the man at all. Your interpretation is flawed, and it's pretty telling that you guys go there first, almost as if you expect that everything is the man's fault, or will inevitably be blamed on the dude.

I actually said it's her humiliation and ego that caused her to think that way. "That way" being that she decided since he didn't say it back, he wasn't looking for the same thing she was. And she decided since they weren't looking for the same things, and she was butthurt, she would break up with him.

Never once put him at fault.

You guys have interesting ways of filtering information. You should consider widening that funnel filter...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying ILY and dumping the next day is the sign of a manipulator not even normal infatuation stage. She would say "oh I was drunk sorry" and backtrack otherwise.
Neh.... Admitting she said it drunkenly means she will take an ego hit, more humiliation for her. She wants to save face so she acts impulsively. It's manipulative, but only because she wants to save (her) face.

What she did was incredibly hurtful and definitely lacks maturity.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and now youre trying it on me lol. "shes embarrassed for being vulnerable" lmao gtfo
Right... Now you are just butthurt and trying to blame shift to me.

Go read my post and tell me where I said "it's all your fault dude"

Go

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no it’s not. LA sees it right. But I understand it. It’s kinda cute if you think about it.
Again, go quote where I said "its all your fault dude"

R

Ranger

Again, go quote where I said "its all your fault dude"
You alluded to the idea, with good feminine skill I might add, that him not responding in return led to her blowing out of there. Thus by default, he was cause. When in fact he is right here in this thread as affect.

Are there some things he needs to work on? Absolutely. He needs to understand the nature of the Feminine Imperative at a deep conceptual level.
Nice try though. Well played actually. You got a few to buy into it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not your weak husband, try again.
Exactly, you don't want to show me because you realize you're wrong, lol

Take a broader look at some of this stuff.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You alluded to the idea, with good feminine skill I might add, that him not responding in return led to her blowing out of there. Thus by default, he was cause. When in fact he is right here in this thread as affect.

Are there some things he needs to work on? Absolutely. He needs to understand the nature of the Feminine Imperative at a deep conceptual level.
Nice try though. Well played actually. You got a few to buy into it.
Again, your filters are so interesting, and quite telling

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And men think they can outmaneuver a woman in psychological warfare. Lol
I’m sorry that happened to you man.

Every bit of this thread exemplifies the ability of a woman to effectively execute her breeding strategy. The ability to socially outmaneuver a man at every turn when he’s not completely unplugged.

This is standard stuff. Most any woman has pulled this off with boyfriends and husbands. From mid teens on. That’s why they say boys are so stupid.

I hate that someone got railed by this but it’s a hell of a lesson and a great thread.
It taught me a lesson that i would have not learned any other way. The way I roll now is I do not get attached and I let the Woman know that she is free to do what she wants and I can't control her nor do I want to. I don't do relationships and make sure I have various Women. I want no part of my emotions/feelings getting involved because I know Women can up an leave suddenly and you will NOT see it coming no matter how "prepared" you think you are. I tell my friends who are Married or in a relationship, that I'm happy for them if they are in love but what I hope is that they don't get hit with a divorce out of nowhere and stuck in a bad situation

R

Ranger

So @Ranger go make that love thread. We’re waiting
I saw this post this morning when I got up and got my coffee.
I’m thinking about how to present it. It’s not really just handling her “I love you” it’s more about what’s inside you as a man. But how you handle it is important. Will start it when I have my thoughts lined up.
I’m really interested more in about what others think about the subject and how they addressed it as well and what happened as a result.
I know how I handle it but I had to really think about what I was thinking.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty simple, an ex came back or he’s been back. Continue spinning plates and at least you didn’t have to give the bish a Christmas gift.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk away bro. Don't chase. Don't reach out. Don't even think about saying I love you to a woman of only 5 months. In the future, just come back with I care a lot about you too. That usually shuts them up in their strangely wired brain. You not telling her that you love her was the right way to go.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a talk. Figure out wtf happened!
Don't do this. Waste of time as you'll never learn the truth. A woman's mind, thoughts and feelings change throughout the day. She'll love you in the morning, despise you in the afternoon, get angry at you in the evening and not speak to you for a week. Then, text you a week later, Hi!! How are you?