Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazing

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmmmm that drunk i love you out of remorse for something bad she did maybe?
I don’t know man.. a woman wouldn’t drunkenly state an L-Bomb and then vanish like Chris Angel - especially if she cheated.. if I had to peg anything? She sounds scared or something. Women don’t just UP AND LEAVE all of a sudden. 5 months. No fights? There’s warning shots and red flags prior to departure. Always.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know man.. a woman wouldn’t drunkenly state an L-Bomb and then vanish like Chris Angel - especially if she cheated.. if I had to peg anything? She sounds scared or something. Women don’t just UP AND LEAVE all of a sudden. 5 months. No fights? There’s warning shots and red flags prior to departure. Always.
Yes and that i love you just before she leaves is a warning sign, its remorse for something imo

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and that i love you just before she leaves is a warning sign, its remorse for something imo
Maybe. We need more relationship context.
But the whole 5 months.. not a warning signs or flag. There had to of been something that indicated she may have been dissatisfied.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

Been there, except mine was 5 years and as soon as she left, Married another guy within 3 months.
And men think they can outmaneuver a woman in psychological warfare. Lol
I’m sorry that happened to you man.

Every bit of this thread exemplifies the ability of a woman to effectively execute her breeding strategy. The ability to socially outmaneuver a man at every turn when he’s not completely unplugged.

This is standard stuff. Most any woman has pulled this off with boyfriends and husbands. From mid teens on. That’s why they say boys are so stupid.

I hate that someone got railed by this but it’s a hell of a lesson and a great thread.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Every bit of this thread exemplifies the ability of a woman to effectively execute her breeding strategy. The ability to socially outmaneuver a man at every turn when he’s not completely unplugged.

This is standard stuff. Most any woman has pulled this off with boyfriends and husbands. From mid teens on. That’s why they say boys are so stupid.

I hate that someone got railed by this but it’s a hell of a lesson and a great thread.
If id be the one leaving after 5 year and getting married after 3 month id have a **** load of remorse for doing that to my ex.

Sometime i wonder if i should be more callous towards women because to me its seems like they dgaf if they hurt you

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. We need more relationship context.
But the whole 5 months.. not a warning signs or flag. There had to of been something that indicated she may have been dissatisfied.
I agree
i wonder if all the love bombing she did is not a sign of something wrong also

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read his story on that a while ago, think it was from 2010 or so... I've never seen any other woman brought up here like her. I2TG's woman transformed into, or was latently all along, a true disciple of satan. I think every guy should read his threads on that ex...

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she ever introduced you to her friends & family?
Sometimes you'll see warning signs from someone else in her social circle ahead of time.
This could be in person or online.

If you've never met her friends or her family, then you were never meant to be permanent.

R

Ranger

If id be the one leaving after 5 year and getting married after 3 month id have a **** load of remorse for doing that to my ex.

Sometime i wonder if i should be more callous towards women because to me its seems like they dgaf if they hurt you
It’s really tough for us to do that. Well, women haters can but I love women.
I would feel remorse as well. That means she has been seeing him for quite a while.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking she wasn't that into you and then once she found someone "better" and had that relationship secured she bounced.

Can't think of anything else.

My little sister told me years ago
"No women likes being single so we will settle with anything until something better comes along"

If you honestly can say there was no red flags or any other signs then I'm banking on this one.

R

Ranger

Sometimes you'll see warning signs from someone else in her social circle ahead of time.

If you've never met her friends or her family, then you were never meant to be permanent.
Which is what I prefer.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read his story on that a while ago, think it was from 2010 or so... I've never seen any other woman brought up here like her. I2TG's woman transformed into, or was latently all along, a true disciple of satan. I think every guy should read his threads on that ex...

Id be interested in it if someone can find it

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes she introduced me to three of her friends on seperate occasions. They all said they've heard so much about me. I've met some of her family also. She also made birthday cakes for members of my family.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are legit like this, they hide it perfectly.
Oh I don’t know man. The woman would have to be well trained not to spill something at some point. These are average humans; emotional too.
Or OP never even picked up on it.

We need more background OP!

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This can’t be entirely true. Never heard of a everything being great. All green check marks and then *POOF* all down the drain..

And you don’t even seem that upset? I read this thread in the tonality like you lost your bagged lunch.

There must have been signs? Fights? Disagreements? Passion?
5 months is a decent chunk of time
Yes to all mate. Plenty of passion and disagreements. I've been bossy with her on many occasions. The tonality is because i half expect it with women - not to say it doesnt hurt when it does come to an end though. I am pissed off.

I made her an awesome present as well which i really want her to have but how is that possible.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I don’t know man. The woman would have to be well trained not to spill something at some point. These are average humans; emotional too.
Or OP never even picked up on it.

We need more background OP!
She always left her phone around by me when we were with each other. Even if she left the house for 20 minutes. She was never cagey with it. At least when i was there. It could easily be another guy around. Never got an inkling of it but you never know

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t reward her. Find another woman walking around and just say...
“You know, I made this for someone but it didn’t work out. I want you to have it. Merry Christmas.”

Turn around and walk off.
You speak truth there. Its a bummer though because it took me 5 weeks to do with her name on it! The day before i was about to present it to her as well.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She drunkenly told you she loved you and you went radio silent on her. She got vulnerable and then embarrassed by herself. Instead of sucking it up, she broke up with you, deciding that you both are obviously looking for different things - her => love, you => not love.