Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazing

R

Ranger

If she's there to communicate as a man who seeks to address the issue neutrally. Then this will work.

But if she's there to communicate as a woman who seeks to address the issue via manipulation this won't work.

Understand that women are emotional apex predators - they cannot truly negotiate meaningfully. It's like dangling a piece of fresh raw meat to a hungry tigress and expecting her to not act on her instincts.

She will jump for the meat and take a chunk of your hand too, and given the opportunity she will eat you up.
If you fail to listen to this, remember you have been warned.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never was able to win an argument with a women logically or rationally.
And never try to. Women are masters at arguing because they will try to take it into all twists and turns. If Women have a main super power, It's the ability to manipulate and throw you off if you let them. The only way to stop and/or avoid this is to not argue to begin with.

Also keep in mind that if you attempt to avoid an argument she will do or say what she can to start one. She wants you to partake in the sh*t storm but again, you have to put the pin back into the grenade. Quick story of a time not too long ago, I didnt feel great and was laying down trying to get sleep while over a chicks apartment. She kept bugging me and when I told her to stop because I didnt feel well, She started bugging me even more and throwing a small tantrum. I got up, Started putting my jeans on and she goes "What are you doing!?" I responded, "Either you shut the fvck up and let me rest because I dont feel well or Im leaving"... 5 second silence... "Come lay back down" I laid back down and not one peep came out her mouth after that. We went to sleep and fvcked in the morning.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And never try to. Women are masters at arguing because they will try to take it into all twists and turns. If Women have a main super power, It's the ability to manipulate and throw you off if you let them. The only way to stop and/or avoid this is to not argue to begin with.

Also keep in mind that if you attempt to avoid an argument she will do or say what she can to start one. She wants you to partake in the sh*t storm but again, you have to put the pin back into the grenade. Quick story of a time not too long ago, I didnt feel great and was laying down trying to get sleep while over a chicks apartment. She kept bugging me and when I told her to stop because I didnt feel well, She started bugging me even more and throwing a small tantrum. I got up, Started putting my jeans on and she goes "What are you doing!?" I responded, "Either you shut the fvck up and let me rest because I dont feel well or Im leaving"... 5 second silence... "Come lay back down" I laid back down and not one peep came out her mouth after that. We went to sleep and fvcked in the morning.
This is a good summary on how it was for me but i always got caught in her drama.
Lesson learned.
Diffusing similar situation can sometime be very hard, i liked the way you handle that situation.

Remind me of my Ex calling me at 7h00am yesterday because she needed me to bring a lunch to our 2 kids at school.
I was on a hang over, had a hockey team party the night before, She asked me if i had time to talk, told her No.
Holy **** she got mad., i was in no condition to talk it would have turned into a **** show so i just hang up.
She called me 2 hr later like nothing happened lollllll

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and I have two different frames. Meaningful means high intimacy and good connection. Nothing more.
We will never live together and never marry. I have way too much to accomplish.
True.
Depends on the particular woman for me of how I’ll play it, and my frame. It’s all based contextually on what I want wth that woman.

At the end of the day I’m looking for long term with great potential; high intimacy and great connection, vetting women thoroughly to achieve that and build from there.

I know many here don’t desire relationships or long term, however I generally pursue meaningful over expedient.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its over for you OP

and its your fault
Irresponsible post. I'm tiring of this type of s*hit on SS.

How the f*uck do you know "it's his fault" @sosousage?? Were you there documenting the whole thing? Women can change their mind at the drop of a hat and in many cases there is no other guy involved despite what many here preach. I'm basing this on 20+ years of dating experience.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Irresponsible post. I'm tiring of this type of s*hit on SS.

How the f*uck do you know "it's his fault" @sosousage?? Were you there documenting the whole thing? Women can change their mind at the drop of a hat and in many cases there is no other guy involved despite what many here preach. I'm basing this on 20+ years of dating experience.
That type of sh1t is the norm here

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed and it's too bad. Wasn't always this way on SS. Some are venomously negative on SS, hard on newbies (whom we ALL were at one time), always blame OP, belittle, and give really bad advice--and they know who they are. I just don't have the time to debunk it all.
It's a shame. IMO there's a lot of 'advice' dished out here from bitter and unhappy men that is incredibly damaging, and will eventually serve to 'coach' unknowing members into keeping themselves single, even tho they think they are 'doing everything right'. Then they will get bitter and angry as well. Future potential incels

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this post this morning when I got up and got my coffee.
I’m thinking about how to present it. It’s not really just handling her “I love you” it’s more about what’s inside you as a man. But how you handle it is important. Will start it when I have my thoughts lined up.
I’m really interested more in about what others think about the subject and how they addressed it as well and what happened as a result.
I know how I handle it but I had to really think about what I was thinking.
This is easy and doesn't require a 1000-word missive. If I felt it too, I said it back. If I didn't, I didn't. There isn't some big defensive strategy here ala the Cover 2 Defense in the NFL. I was still a man and maintained frame. Some I dumped later down the road and some dumped me, didn't matter because I had IDGAF and Abundance Mindset even before the terms had names. Sure, it took time to develop, but in the back of my mind I always knew not to get "soft", I'll call it.

IMO, you're MORE of a man if you DO communicate back. Because you're comfortable with the consequences (+ or -) and have confidence in yourself. Only wussies and insecure play games, not DJ's. If she bounces shortly thereafter, it's NOT your fault. It's next batter up, IDGAF, Abundance Mindset, and your life goes on as you focus on you.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with this at all. In my 20+ years of experience, there is always another guy.
There is NOT "always" another guy.

If that is your own consistent personal experience, then the common denominator is YOU. Own your baggage. Don't dysfunctionally blame shift it off, that's what keeps you in the cycle.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry but every situation I have been in (and also my friends) tells me that women always have guys. They revolve around romance. From quality girl next door to the biggest slvts. Like literally. Am I crazy? Lol.
I'm sorry but every situation that I have been involved in persinally, including witnessing my friends behavior, this just doesn't occur.

I'm not saying it never happens to anyone. I'm just saying if it consistently occurs to yourself, or your friends, that's on you.

You sound weak, like the chick that constantly decides to hop in bed in the first date, gets pumped and dumped and then whines non stop about all the sh1tyy men out there.

It's an ego saving excuse. Stop deflecting.

Your frame needs to be stronger with the women you select. Either recognize those red flags and plate, or identity low quality and eject or stronger relationship frame.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry but every situation I have been in (and also my friends) tells me that women always have guys. They revolve around romance. From quality girl next door to the biggest slvts. Like literally. Am I crazy? Lol.
Women don’t always leave for another guy. I believe women, if they are not satisfied, will leave the man.
They are not so emotional and illogical just to wake up one morning and be like “I’m leaving” for no reason. There are always reasons. Just like why a man would leave or end it with a woman. People don’t leave others who they value and feel valued by, unless they have commitment issues or something else going on mentally.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that's a lie. I only sound weak to you because you are trying to devalidate me. I actually have all the best posters sending me messages telling me how much "game" I have, lol. That's reality. I am actually very strong and alpha.
Sure... Whatever works for your ego

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that's a lie. I only sound weak to you because you are trying to devalidate me. I actually have all the best posters sending me messages telling me how much "game" I have, lol. That's reality. I am actually very strong and alpha.
And that chick who consistently spreads her legs on the first date, and always gets pumped and dumped has a valid point about there being no quality, reliable and loyal men out there.

Yuuuup

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I used to think to. But then I had ACTUAL female friends who could never stand being alone. It was an epidemic. I couldn't believe it. They dated guys they didn't give 2 sh!TS FOR.

Romance IS womens world. She never liked you in the first place. And she left you for another guy. Why did she had to do all of that? Because she couldn't stand to be "single." It is a failure to women.
So you admit that you invest in chicks that never liked you in the first place, and that's why they leave you?

#weakFrame

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what you just said. I tried to read it but I couldnt. Can you put it in plain english without any meta frames.
Deflection
Nice try