"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Amazing

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
She drunkenly told you she loved you and you went radio silent on her. She got vulnerable and then embarrassed by herself. Instead of sucking it up, she broke up with you, deciding that you both are obviously looking for different things - her => love, you => not love.
If thats her logic dont touch her with a 100 feet pole
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
She drunkenly told you she loved you and you went radio silent on her. She got vulnerable and then embarrassed by herself. Instead of sucking it up, she broke up with you, deciding that you both are obviously looking for different things - her => love, you => not love.
I was just going to type precisely this but sazc did my work for me. This is exactly what happened. She's probably extremely insecure and decided to bail before you would have a chance to reject her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Its a painting!
Macaroni Painting spelling her name?

She drunkenly told you she loved you and you went radio silent on her. She got vulnerable and then embarrassed by herself. Instead of sucking it up, she broke up with you, deciding that you both are obviously looking for different things - her => love, you => not love.
That’s a pretty solid theory given all the circumstances here actually.

When women are drunk, they’ll tell the truth about what they’re feeling.. Maybe she got scared! Like I originally said too. Because this doesn’t make much sense.
Did you have a talk with her as to why?
 

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
218
Reaction score
210
Macaroni Painting spelling her name?


That’s a pretty solid theory given all the circumstances here actually.

When women are drunk, they’ll tell the truth about what they’re feeling.. Maybe she got scared! Like I originally said too. Because this doesn’t make much sense.
Did you have a talk with her as to why?
Its a painting of a famous musician i did.


We didnt have a talk really. She just come out and said it.

She asked if i loved her when she was drunk but i choose not to answer the question so that could be a factor also. Who knows.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Its a painting of a famous musician i did.


We didnt have a talk really. She just come out and said it.

She asked if i loved her when she was drunk but i choose not to answer the question so that could be a factor also. Who knows.
Don’t buy into all that stuff. Sacz has her opinion but look at it closer. It’s all on you now. LMAO
When has a woman never done this?
I wouldn’t tell a drunk woman I loved her either. Love has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Seperate yourself from all that garbage. You didn’t say I love you...? LMAO
Women are not tender flowers. They are well equipped human beings with a lot of savvy.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Its a painting of a famous musician i did.


We didnt have a talk really. She just come out and said it.

She asked if i loved her when she was drunk but i choose not to answer the question so that could be a factor also. Who knows.
Actually!
I have PROOF! I forgot about this until this thread.

My girlfriend of two years. She was the same. Super sweet, trusting, great, blah blah, honest.

One night she got sloshed. I don’t drink much and was totally okay. She drunkenly said ‘I love you and have for awhile now’. And I didn’t say it back because she was drunk. When I told her that, she criiiiieeed. She lost it, she had put her shoes on and was ready to walk out the door because she thought I wasn’t in to her. I eventually caved and just said ‘I love you too’ because I did, but I did it on her terms which in was unbeknownst to me in my blue pilled days...
Anyways.

You didn’t say it back, she feels like an idiot, she may have lower self esteem, and now when she broke up with you, you haven’t even had a talk. You’re playong it cool which further solidified her self conscious thoughts!

Have a talk. Figure out wtf happened!
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Don’t buy into all that stuff. Sacz has her opinion but look at it closer. It’s all on you now. LMAO
When has a woman never done this?
I wouldn’t tell a drunk woman I loved her either. Love has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Seperate yourself from all that garbage. You didn’t say I love you...? LMAO
Women are not tender flowers. They are well equipped human beings with a lot of savvy.
Dont believe that explanation either.

But if by any chance that what happened he dodge a bullet.
Thats full crazy/insecure
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Don’t buy into all that stuff. Sacz has her opinion but look at it closer. It’s all on you now. LMAO
When has a woman never done this?
I wouldn’t tell a drunk woman I loved her either. Love has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Seperate yourself from all that garbage. You didn’t say I love you...? LMAO
Women are not tender flowers. They are well equipped human beings with a lot of savvy.
You have this extremely FLAWED way of interpreting things....

Oh, okay, got it, women are highly emotional but not tender flowers? Wut?
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Dont believe that explanation either.

But if by any chance that what happened he dodge a bullet.
Thats full crazy/insecure
There’s some skills to handle the “I love you.”
That’s different thread material.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
You have this extremely FLAWED way of interpreting things....

Oh, okay, got it, women are highly emotional but not tender flowers? Wut?
I never said they were highly emotional. Not once in my whole life. Where did you get that? Actually those emotions make her a woman. I like most of it. If it wasn’t for those emotions, she would just be a dude.

Psychologically, they are waaaay tougher than men. That is a scientific fact. Even Rollo talked in length on this. Men get to their limit and crack.

I like flowers on their panties though. That little bow at the top? Yeah that’s hot too. No. She’s not a delicate flower. Lol
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I never said they were highly emotional. Not once in my whole life. Where did you get that? Actually those emotions make her a woman. I like most of it. If it wasn’t for those emotions, she would just be a dude.

Psychologically, they are waaaay tougher than men. That is a scientific fact. Even Rollo talked in length on this. Men get to their limit and crack.

I like flowers on their panties though. That little bow at the top? Yeah that’s hot too. No. She’s not a delicate flower. Lol
Everyone on this board talks about how women are highly emotional and how they act on their emotions

So your stance is that all women are straight manipulators?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top