You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Get new plate with same name, problem solved.You speak truth there. Its a bummer though because it took me 5 weeks to do with her name on it!
Its a painting!Send me her Xmas pressie!
If thats her logic dont touch her with a 100 feet poleShe drunkenly told you she loved you and you went radio silent on her. She got vulnerable and then embarrassed by herself. Instead of sucking it up, she broke up with you, deciding that you both are obviously looking for different things - her => love, you => not love.
I was just going to type precisely this but sazc did my work for me. This is exactly what happened. She's probably extremely insecure and decided to bail before you would have a chance to reject her.She drunkenly told you she loved you and you went radio silent on her. She got vulnerable and then embarrassed by herself. Instead of sucking it up, she broke up with you, deciding that you both are obviously looking for different things - her => love, you => not love.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Macaroni Painting spelling her name?Its a painting!
That’s a pretty solid theory given all the circumstances here actually.She drunkenly told you she loved you and you went radio silent on her. She got vulnerable and then embarrassed by herself. Instead of sucking it up, she broke up with you, deciding that you both are obviously looking for different things - her => love, you => not love.
Its a painting of a famous musician i did.Macaroni Painting spelling her name?
That’s a pretty solid theory given all the circumstances here actually.
When women are drunk, they’ll tell the truth about what they’re feeling.. Maybe she got scared! Like I originally said too. Because this doesn’t make much sense.
Did you have a talk with her as to why?
That would be playa lol good one“You know, I made this for someone but it didn’t work out. I want you to have it. Merry Christmas.”
Turn around and walk off.
You saw that. Lol. Some things are so simple.That would be playa lol good one
We know. And now you know too, if you have ears to hear.Who knows.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Don’t buy into all that stuff. Sacz has her opinion but look at it closer. It’s all on you now. LMAOIts a painting of a famous musician i did.
We didnt have a talk really. She just come out and said it.
She asked if i loved her when she was drunk but i choose not to answer the question so that could be a factor also. Who knows.
Actually!Its a painting of a famous musician i did.
We didnt have a talk really. She just come out and said it.
She asked if i loved her when she was drunk but i choose not to answer the question so that could be a factor also. Who knows.
Dont believe that explanation either.Don’t buy into all that stuff. Sacz has her opinion but look at it closer. It’s all on you now. LMAO
When has a woman never done this?
I wouldn’t tell a drunk woman I loved her either. Love has absolutely nothing to do with this.
Seperate yourself from all that garbage. You didn’t say I love you...? LMAO
Women are not tender flowers. They are well equipped human beings with a lot of savvy.
You have this extremely FLAWED way of interpreting things....Don’t buy into all that stuff. Sacz has her opinion but look at it closer. It’s all on you now. LMAO
When has a woman never done this?
I wouldn’t tell a drunk woman I loved her either. Love has absolutely nothing to do with this.
Seperate yourself from all that garbage. You didn’t say I love you...? LMAO
Women are not tender flowers. They are well equipped human beings with a lot of savvy.
There’s some skills to handle the “I love you.”Dont believe that explanation either.
But if by any chance that what happened he dodge a bullet.
Thats full crazy/insecure
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I never said they were highly emotional. Not once in my whole life. Where did you get that? Actually those emotions make her a woman. I like most of it. If it wasn’t for those emotions, she would just be a dude.You have this extremely FLAWED way of interpreting things....
Oh, okay, got it, women are highly emotional but not tender flowers? Wut?
Actualy would be great thread materialThere’s some skills to handle the “I love you.”
That’s different thread material.
Everyone on this board talks about how women are highly emotional and how they act on their emotionsI never said they were highly emotional. Not once in my whole life. Where did you get that? Actually those emotions make her a woman. I like most of it. If it wasn’t for those emotions, she would just be a dude.
Psychologically, they are waaaay tougher than men. That is a scientific fact. Even Rollo talked in length on this. Men get to their limit and crack.
I like flowers on their panties though. That little bow at the top? Yeah that’s hot too. No. She’s not a delicate flower. Lol
It actually would be a great thread. Maybe the more experienced could start it and contribute.Actualy would be great thread material
imo an insta me too is not genuineIt actually would be a great thread. Maybe the more experienced could start it and contribute.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.