Alright, how do I get this girl in bed?

DrPhysique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I've known this chick since high-school. Over the summer I started jamming with her and two other guys. Two months ago, I told her we should date. She said she still wants to jam together and talk about music, but she wasn't ready to date me (or wtv). Turns out she invites me to a bar to listen to a musician, but I arrive there and she's with a guy. Turns out they're kind of together, but not really. They aren't in a relationship on fb.

Anyways, I think she might be at a rocky point in their 'relationship'. She also found out that I hooked up with a chick at a party last friday and that I've basically become alpha as **** since the time I asked her out.

We've been recording songs for 2 days now and tomorrow we are recording again. She also asked me to go to the gym with her tomorrow.

It'll just be me and her tomorrow, how do I take advantage of this?

PS: My jam room is super close to my bed.

DrPhysique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: she just told me I have to bring her home so she can shower. Wow...

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to grab your balls and go in for the kiss. stop talkin cr@p about wanting to date her. you dont verbalize your intentions with a woman. make your actions speak.

DrPhysique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
you need to grab your balls and go in for the kiss. stop talkin cr@p about wanting to date her. you dont verbalize your intentions with a woman. make your actions speak.
Yeah, but that was when I was an afc. I wouldn't do that sort of thing anymore because shortly after this happened, I started learning about pua's and how it all works.

Honestly, I'm thinking of just turning her into a **** buddy now.