Fist_of_Fury
Don Juan
2nd month of school... of course not. Now, as for the game, it depends how good it is....Do you celebrate the 2nd month of school? Getting a new game? Didn't think so.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
2nd month of school... of course not. Now, as for the game, it depends how good it is....Do you celebrate the 2nd month of school? Getting a new game? Didn't think so.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Well yeah...Something like San Andreas deserves a holy grail to it. But something as lame as DDR doesn't.Originally posted by Fist_of_Fury
2nd month of school... of course not. Now, as for the game, it depends how good it is....![]()
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Not really. It's only awkward if you MAKE it awkward. I mean, holidays come and go...If most girls had it their way, you would have to give them a gift EVERYDAY!Originally posted by aznxboi
Alright If on Christmas we exchange present. She give me a huge box thats probably worth $20 inside, and I give her a card? Thats gonna be so awkward. Dont cha think?