Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Almost 1 Month of being together with my GF, What should I?

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Knoxville
Do you celebrate the 2nd month of school? Getting a new game? Didn't think so.
2nd month of school... of course not. Now, as for the game, it depends how good it is....:p
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Fist_of_Fury
2nd month of school... of course not. Now, as for the game, it depends how good it is....:p
Well yeah...Something like San Andreas deserves a holy grail to it. But something as lame as DDR doesn't. ;) :p :D

*Note: I actually have gotten addicted a bit to DDR, I was just making a joke to my girl if you guys don't get it. She loves that game almost as much as she loves me...I think.*
 

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Knoxville
"you know i like you as much as i love ddr"
 

aznxboi

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Alright If on Christmas we exchange present. She give me a huge box thats probably worth $20 inside, and I give her a card? Thats gonna be so awkward. Dont cha think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by aznxboi
Alright If on Christmas we exchange present. She give me a huge box thats probably worth $20 inside, and I give her a card? Thats gonna be so awkward. Dont cha think?
Not really. It's only awkward if you MAKE it awkward. I mean, holidays come and go...If most girls had it their way, you would have to give them a gift EVERYDAY!
 

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Knoxville
I can see how it would make you feel kinda awkward. But if it'll make you feel better [read:less awkward] get her something little. Like a stuffed animal or someting like that.

"If most girls had it their way, you would have to give them a gift EVERYDAY!"....not quite...you'd be giving several gifts a day...:D
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
When me and my boyfriend, (we've been together just over a year now) had our little one month of being together, it was right around christmas so he gave me a christmas card. and said something like, "i cant wait to get to know you better and see where this goes". Nothing sappy or deeply meaningful because we still didnt know each other all that well.

Just get her a card and write something nice in it. I still have the card he gave me.

And for 6 months, do something they enjoy but not too big. Like, i too my boyfriend to a Padres game (his favorite team) and he took me to my favorite resteraunt. And since my birthday was around the same time, he got me a nice cross necklace.

Now that its been a year we havent seen each other so i dont know what he got me and i'm still working on his gift.
 
Top