ain't had sex since 2003. who can beat me?

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep. i'm still alive.. haven't had sex since 2003. almost did it couple years ago with ex gf. but her mom was in the kitchen ;o

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's gotta be pretty rough guys. Well handy is still a virgin, but for the OP, with that long, I'd almost wish I was a virgin so as to not know what I was missing.

Good luck man.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, I went about two and a half years without sex after I got divorced. But dry spells end when you want them to badly enough. This past year, I have not gone over three or four days without getting laid.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not the end of the world...it's over rated. :woo:

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, somewhat true. That's the funny thing about sex.

Even when it is amazing its not THAT good a feeling (or anyway not THAT much better than masturbation) to justify how much we want it logically.

But my sex drive pushes me to really want it after a few days even though it's not 'that' great.

We aren't addicted to the pleasure, just driven to want it regardless. THe pleasure is a nice bonus.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't yet. I'm saving it for my wife.

I've got way too much more important stuff to do than to obsessed over "getting laid." I'm not a hypocrite. I don't like slutty girls that sleep around...so I hold myself to the same standard.

That's what it means to be a man, IMO.

-Dave

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's your opinion and I respect that.

I just wanted to point out, I wasn't talking about sleeping around. I see that as hypocritical too, so I have sex in LTRS. This way I don't have to wait for marriage (which will not be for another 10 years for me, minimum) and I don't have to screw *****s or be a man*****.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went over a year and a half without getting laid a few years ago, and now that I think about it, I had chances all-the-freaking-time to end that streak. I either went in for the kill too quickly, didn't persist enough, or just didn't see that the opportunity was there (even though now it's blindingly obvious to me that they were). If I would have just escalated things properly, I could have had a lot of sex during that time.

Don't give up. You probably have a lot more opportunities than you even realize.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Since 1992

:up:
Since 1985!

YAY! I think Im winning!:cheer:

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't since 06. And looking back on it, I don't even know if I realized opportunities/signals.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you guys survive?! i mean cmon im sure you're jokin right..
please tell me you are jokin!..

i cant even go two weeks without enjoying the pleasures a womans body...

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthAngel707 said:
Holy sh it dude, holy sh it.
slickaz said:
how do you guys survive?! i mean cmon im sure you're jokin right..
please tell me you are jokin!..

i cant even go two weeks without enjoying the pleasures a womans body...

IM TOTALLY SERIOUS.

I think whats making this sound so bad is cuz I mentioned 1985 which is the year I was born. Im basically in the same situation as Handy but worse haha. Im about to be a 23 year old virgin in about a month...

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
well Rebound in a way I sort of commend you...strangely...the world always appreciates virgins....even if they are guys...lol

if you get married the sex would be very special, but then again go do a hooker already.

Also, sometimes it doesn't pay to be too honest. By saying you're a virgin, you're openly admitting that you are a virgin KJ. Whenver I read posts by Handy Andy, Luke Skywalker, or ItsonNow i sometimes laugh and just dismiss what they say because of this. I hope I don't put you in this category.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthAngel707 said:
well Rebound in a way I sort of commend you...strangely...the world always appreciates virgins....even if they are guys...lol

if you get married the sex would be very special, but then again go do a hooker already.

Also, sometimes it doesn't pay to be too honest. By saying you're a virgin, you're openly admitting that you are a virgin KJ. Whenver I read posts by Handy Andy, Luke Skywalker, or ItsonNow i sometimes laugh and just dismiss what they say because of this. I hope I don't put you in this category.
Thanks man.

As far as openly admitting Im a virgin, I only do it on this board and to REALLY close friends(mostly guys). I used to mention that I was a virgin all the time 3 years ago until I realized what kind of damage I was doing to myself socially. Nowadays when that subject comes up in group talk or whatever, I apply "They don't ask, then I won't say" rule. And if they do ask, Im not gonna lie, but then again I won't admit it either. I say something like "I don't kiss and tell;)" or "Wow, you're that curious huh?:p " in a ****y way.
...Yea, people DO appreciate virgins but only a small amount...

Im not too familiar with Handy Andy's or ItsOnNow's posts, but I am damn aware of Luke Skywalker's(LOL). I can't say that I've been completely non-sexual or havent had opportunities because ive had my share...I just didnt take it all the way cuz I was being a pvssy:down:.