Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age May Matter for a Man when procuring young girls

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvxkboy came to life when jealous blye pill generalized that a certain type of man was doing most of the phucking. It invalidated his beta bucks reality and in frustration he called it "phuck boy" thinking it had nothing to offer. Phuck boy offers excitement and goid sex. Something the ladies need.
Exactly. Stuck in the age of muh virtuous gentleman. These naive types learn dating concepts from others but don't actually get it. The ones that do get it see things more grounded, thus the street smart types. When I'm fking in a parking lot I'm not thinking how can I be a "real man" lmao.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvxkboy came to life when jealous blue pill generalized that a certain type of man was doing most of the phucking.
Owen from RSD said that he had to act like a "retarded fvckboy" in order to pick up girls. He said he would prefer not to act that way, but he has to in order to get laid. Owen may be many things, but he's not blue pill. And the picture he paints of a "fvckboy" is obviously not a flattering one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Owen from RSD said that he had to act like a "retarded fvckboy" in order to pick up girls. He said he would prefer not to act that way, but he has to in order to get laid. Owen may be many things, but he's not blue pill. And the picture he paints of a "fvckboy" is obviously not a flattering one.
Most of our country is anti intellectual. I get it.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Owen's never shown any evidence that he actually fvcks hot girls. He did knock up a very skanky mexican chick, who might have been an IRL 6 when she was fully dolled up, but that was years and years ago.

He even claimed on RSD that he's fvcked over 1,000 chicks. He's a ridiculous, sociopathic liar. It's amazing how many guys he's ripped off.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never got a chance to do that Thursday college sarging but I did go out Saturday and scored two numbers. I have no idea what their ages are but I'm guessing at least 25 so they aren't young young. One girl I picked up on the street as I was in line waiting to get into a speakeasy. I asked her some bs about the place which she said she never been too and I noticed she kept hanging near me and didn't leave right away when I gave her some outs too. When I number closed her though she seemed kind of taken back and paused.. then remarked how she's never been picked up on the street before lol. I ended up getting her number and gave her a hug.

Next girl's number I got was inside the place and she is actually married. I'm going to make a separate post about this in a minute.

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I visited my old college campus about a month ago while I was on my hiatus from here. I made 3 cold approaches to girls walking throughout the campus and went 0 for 3. The first approach really made me feel weird though...

I smiled and commented about something she was was wearing and then introduced myself. Then the convo went something like this
Me: Are you single :)
Her: How old are you?
Me: 28 (I lied through my teeth but that wasn't even good enough(
Her: I'm only 19
Me: ohhh I had no idea, nice meeting you

Now I obviously played that wrong at the end there... but the way she said it was in a 'this is not cool" kind of vibe. The fact that she had to ask my age first also makes me think it matters to young girls. I just felt weird when she said it too, like something wasn't right....
that's the exact age I was when I first met my now wife. She just turned 19, it was her birthday, I was almost 29. Not once did she give a **** about how old I was, not even when I was ****ing her that night. Women don't care how old you are, they just care what you look like.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's the exact age I was when I first met my now wife. She just turned 19, it was her birthday, I was almost 29. Not once did she give a **** about how old I was, not even when I was ****ing her that night. Women don't care how old you are, they just care what you look like.
You met and banged your wife the same day? How did the meeting/seduction go... curious?

Attraction trumps all and looks are a huge part of it for women so I agree there. If the setting is one of a workplace or some other rapport building setting then this probably doesn't become as evident as a random guy approaching on a college campus. Age discrimination also doesn't apply to all girls as there are plenty that might dig an older guy. However it seems that is a great amount who in a cerebral context have an aversion to it.

This really is the only point I was making in this thread... I don't believe the fallacy spread here that 18-24 year olds are more attracted to older more established men... The girl I approached was 19 and even say 27 as a big gap... So for Sub 21 year olds this may be more true.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
You met and banged your wife the same day? How did the meeting/seduction go... curious?

Attraction trumps all and looks are a huge part of it for women so I agree there. If the setting is one of a workplace or some other rapport building setting then this probably doesn't become as evident as a random guy approaching on a college campus. Age discrimination also doesn't apply to all girls as there are plenty that might dig an older guy. However it seems that is a great amount who in a cerebral context have an aversion to it.

This really is the only point I was making in this thread... I don't believe the fallacy spread here that 18-24 year olds are more attracted to older more established men... The girl I approached was 19 and even say 27 as a big gap... So for Sub 21 year olds this may be more true.
You're over-analyzing this. Most men in the western world age very badly. Just as badly as western women. This is especially true in the states. We are so wealthy (and/or indebted), most of us just can't be arsed to make any kind of effort at anything. The physical deterioration is horrible in the majority of cases.

To get to the point, the key is to invest in at least some basic maintenance in skin care and exercise and nutrition, which is something that the vast majority are too lazy to make a habit of. It's so strange to see middle aged folks for example, invest in teeth whitening to get blindingly white teeth but then their skin is so badly damaged they literally look like they've been burned alive. I'm not kidding and I'm sure many of you have seen examples of this.

It's very easy to look far better than the average adult, but it does require regular effort and vigilance.

Many, many people become enraged or can't escape shock or disbelief if you mention regular health maintenance. It's crazy. We live in an upside down world. As the towering philosophical giant Brock Lesnar once pointed out "you can't unscramble eggs."

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score

I see your in Northern Cali. I met her at Lake Turloch. Not really a lot of seduction, we took a walk, i kissed her and when everyone was making plans for bed, she just said "i'm sleeping wherever he's sleeping". That was it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man I was just thinking about this topic. I'll have to read through it

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea... I just lie dude. I'm not letting the chance of smashing prime psy go away just bcus of some learned programming of "eww you're old." Women do it all the time to men anyway lol. You're both adults.

Or you can be the respectful nice guy that smashes over-used goods?
This is a mood bro

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a mood bro
I love it, man. Get this game stuff down and you'll have soo much access to vag. These 18-21 yr olds know exactly they're doing and move on to the next guy, at least in university. I'd miss my chance when I was younger but the Universe has blessed me w/ the opportunity to try again.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do sometimes look at some of the hot student girls and the skinny child boyfriend who’s clearly the same age as her and wonder if they actually would prefer someone a little older.

At 28 I drove a Beamer, had loads of cash and was fit as a flea. I’d have happily dated a 19 y o, and I see no issues with that at all.

women mature faster than men. When I was 19 I was an emotional basket case and didn’t know my ass from my elbow.

nearly everywhere on planet earth bar the west tends to match men and women with a 5-15 year age gap. My wife is 11 years younger.

it seems it’s only here we couple men and women at broadly the same age.

Have you also noticed SO MANY couples who got together at Uni/younger life and the dude at 35 looks better than he did at 20, but it looks like he’s married to his mother as his wife has hit wall very hard at 35?

personally, I think it’s us that have it wrong. Some girl at the prime of her life with some goofy youth playing video games.....who then, in the prime of his life ends up with an old woman.

15-20 years is where it gets a bit weird, but nothing wrong with 19 and 28.

onlineman

Reaction score
Age is no factor to women when you have money its as simple as that . looks have nothing to do with weather you can pull women or not.

Me: Are you single :)
Her: How old are you?
Me: 45 and I own my own million dollar business
Her: Really I'm only 19
Me: that's great lets go for drinks and talk about an allowance
Her: Ok What time ?

I can't tell you how many times this SD thing works especially when you mention an allowance :)

Last edited:

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh the topic of age doesn't really even come up. More so on dates when getting to know each other rather than when she's out to get some diccc

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you tried to be abstract I would tell you to dumb yourself down unless you want to be an incel.
Wow. I guess this is the male equivalent of the dumb blonde. It's a long standing female tactic to play dumb - I guess the idea was they wanted to make the guy feel smart around them, and they would like that feeling. You don't hear about this tactic that much anymore, because girls want to look smarter than guys now. Not sure why being stupid is attractive - from an evolutionary standpoint you'd think it would be a negative.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It’s a somewhat masculine trait - to be Oblivious. A woman is like a chaotic storm with 1000 conflicting and contradictory thoughts inside their heads. So they see contrast in the empty headed guy.
A new definition to “no minds”.