Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age May Matter for a Man when procuring young girls

A

AJ84

This graph is from okcupid. Women rate 80% of men as below average in attractiveness (below 5/10).

View attachment 3103
Thanks for the chart. For sure OLD is a woman’s market so definitely an inflated sense of their SMV as has been discussed here many times.

so the blue line represents the data of females sending males messages? Interesting that though they rate less men as most attractive, they are messaging more men than the percentage they find attractive. I wonder what the context of that is?
I would love to see what the favourable response rate is for women messaging the most attractive men. Like how many of these men message back an average looking woman?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for this but I’m wondering if there is data outside the manosphere? Sorry it’s not a dig at you but it would be like me giving you data from a feminist site lol. Both tend to be skewed imo.

I’m wondering what non gender biased data is out there. I can take a look I’m sure there’s something because I know that there’s a hierarchy of desirable men but I’m interested to know what the attributes are, what the percentage is and what the data is on women dating them to the exclusion of men outside that percentage.
Here is some info Rollo pointed out to me on Twitter a while back.

He also has often shown data proving that women's peak SMV is in the early 20s and men's in the 30s.

A

AJ84

Rollo often links to data outside the manosphere. So, I linked you to one of his many articles.

Comparing the manosphere to feminists is comparing apples to oranges. Data inside the manosphere has often proved reliable. Especially from the PUAs as they go out and field test theories.
Feminists say and do and refer to ‘data and studies’ in the exact same manner, and they have been doing it for far far longer than the manosphere. There are many aspects of it that parallel feminist thought and approach.
And PUA’s usually post videos of success after how many failed attempts and there have been rumours that some hire women to pretend.
I’m not saying that everything in the manosphere is BS because it certainly isn’t, just like not everything in feminism is totally BS. However there is a lot of bias. And of course an agenda.

I tend to take both heavily one sided views with a grain of salt to be honest.

A

AJ84

Here is some info Rollo pointed out to me on Twitter a while back.

He also has often shown data proving that women's peak SMV is in the early 20s and men's in the 30s.
Yeah I have heard this about Tinder before. I think, because it’s basically a hook up causal sex site, women will try to f**k a hot guy over trying to date a regular one.

think about it: if you know it’s just going to be about sex, would you choose average or try to land the hottest you can? That’s how a female will think. For Tinder I can definitely see women focusing on the top hottest guys if they can get them ( though those guys are just using them for sex).
This is not accomplishment for women at all. It’s kind of sad when some of them think it is.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminists say and do and refer to ‘data and studies’ in the exact same manner, and they have been doing it for far far longer than the manosphere. There are many aspects of it that parallel feminist thought and approach.
And PUA’s usually post videos of success after how many failed attempts and there have been rumours that some hire women to pretend.
I’m not saying that everything in the manosphere is BS because it certainly isn’t, just like not everything in feminism is totally BS. However there is a lot of bias. And of course an agenda.

I tend to take both heavily one sided views with a grain of salt to be honest.
Imo bias data.most of the time like this article
Poor women no men are financially stable enough for them.

Like the lack of financially stable men are affecting women the most. This is solipsism if i ever saw it.
What about those men that lost their purpose and cant perform in the feminist brainwash word.

A

AJ84

Imo bias data.most of the time like this article
Poor women no men are financially stable enough for them.

Like the lack of financially stable men are affecting women the most. This is solipsism if i ever saw it.
What about those men that lost their purpose and cant perform in the feminist brainwash word.

Don’t even get me started on that one lol:

Makes 150k and brags that she don’t need no man’s money.

Won’t date a guy who makes less than her.

I‘m aware of that long establish hypocrisy. Knew a girl who worked in finance who didn’t want me to set her up with this male friend of mine because he was ‘just an electrician apprentice’ well jokes on her because two years later guess who makes twice as much as her? Lol and I set him up with a friend of mine who didn’t care that he was apprentice and they are married now Hahahaha

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 41.... look early to mid 30s when i shave.... the dating scene here in Vancouver isnt in my favor at all... all the ladies in my age range dont seem to take care of themselves at all... i dont understand wtf... and i can't for the life of me seem to attract anything younger than me by even a few years.... older than me is np... all of them seem to be average to "a few extra lbs" .... ugh... im fit.... work out some.. fairly muscular with a bit of body fat to cut.. when my face is shaved i look way young... but im losing my hair so i shave it off Jason Stathom style.... makes me wonder if i am stuck with settling for meh puzzy or just forget about it all.... *shrugs*

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 41.... look early to mid 30s when i shave.... the dating scene here in Vancouver isnt in my favor at all... all the ladies in my age range dont seem to take care of themselves at all... i dont understand wtf... and i can't for the life of me seem to attract anything younger than me by even a few years.... older than me is np... all of them seem to be average to "a few extra lbs" .... ugh... im fit.... work out some.. fairly muscular with a bit of body fat to cut.. when my face is shaved i look way young... but im losing my hair so i shave it off Jason Stathom style.... makes me wonder if i am stuck with settling for meh puzzy or just forget about it all.... *shrugs*
At 39 i notice something similar same age and older women are way more direct towards me.

Younger women are more subtle and will wait for me to make the first move.

Just what i have seen so far.

On OLD im not sure, its not my cup of teai rather stay clear.
Imo alot of dmg entitle women on there.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t even get me started on that one lol:

Makes 150k and brags that she don’t need no man’s money.

Won’t date a guy who makes less than her.

I‘m aware of that long establish hypocrisy. Knew a girl who worked in finance who didn’t want me to set her up with this male friend of mine because he was ‘just an electrician apprentice’ well jokes on her because two years later guess who makes twice as much as her? Lol and I set him up with a friend of mine who didn’t care that he was apprentice and they are married now Hahahaha
Wow...electricians will always make money. Very short sighted.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely see guys with little lms pull females except at an older age where theyre usually better positioned to betabuxx. This especially becomes apparent in college where the females aren't as resource driven.

Being older, one of the drawbacks about lying about age is that a close relationship would have is difficulties due to her likely finding out. You have to play the fkboy role or lie thru the teeth lol.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because ultimately she won’t respect him. Without respect, there is no relation.

The pool for high earning women, thus, is small. And guess where the high earning (good looking) men who earn more than her are? With younger women who are not earning much lol
But thats because those men are afraid of smart successful women, not because those women wasted their best years becoming successful obv

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But thats because those men are afraid of smart successful women, not because those women wasted their best years becoming successful obv
That’s the rationalization of the older successful women. Matter of fact, that’s exactly what smart successful women tell me verbatim in an attempt to shame me from dating girls 20 years my junior lol

Ready for the truth? I like younger girls because they are hotter, more vibrant, idealistic in love with less trauma. I have no interest in a woman’s financial or professional success.

I’m not alone in this sentiment and most older established guys feel the same. Many, however, can’t attract women that much younger and so they get what they can get.

Iammath don’t allow women to shame you into believing your quote. Im actually very surprised you wrote it lol I get enough of those rationalizations from established women in real life and toy with them for amusement.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the rationalization of the older successful women. Matter of fact, that’s exactly what smart successful women tell me verbatim in an attempt to shame me from dating girls 20 years my junior lol

Ready for the truth? I like younger girls because they are hotter, more vibrant, idealistic in love with less trauma. I have no interest in a woman’s financial or professional success.

I’m not alone in this sentiment and most older established guys feel the same. Many, however, can’t attract women that much younger and so they get what they can get.

Iammath don’t allow women to shame you into believing your quote. Im actually very surprised you wrote it lol I get enough of those rationalizations from established women in real life and toy with them for amusement.
Thats how they rationalize the fact that those men dont want them, their ego cant take the truth.

Thinking about it it seems like the female ego is overall far more fragile. And they often end up beleiving thier own rationalisation.
Might also be a reason for the growing antidepressants use in women

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats how they rationalize the fact that those men dont want them, their ego cant take the truth.

Thinking about it it seems like the female ego is overall far more fragile. And they often end up beleiving thier own rationalisation.
Might also be a reason for the growing antidepressants use in women
I had a date with a 36 yo woman a few weeks ago. She was probably an 8 by appearance, nothing special. She was CFO of a multi-billion dollar company specializing in organ replication. Big earner and high net worth.

I initially didn’t judge her based on her age or her career, though she was much older than whom I would typically date. I’m an open slate with everyone I meet, at least in the beginning.

First 15 minutes, it physically escalated out of seemly nowhere. Then we got to talking ...

We got into this whole discussion of why men like me typically go for early-mid 20s women when they are women like her who are well educated, established, articulate, and experienced, and so, it would seem to be more compatible with a guy let’s say like me.

Of course, eventually, she attempted to shame me. I was called a sociopath, a commitment phobic, the list went on and on. (Most of it true btw lol). I agreed with all she said because it was true and then she seemed to have a mini meltdown and so I just escalated the fire to see how big it could get.

I never get into these types of retarded convos with young girls in their early to mid 20s because they are not so insecure in their value to care. I can tell a young girl I date xyz girls and she would laugh, not lose herself in a meltdown because she feels unfit.

And that’s my point, younger girls are more fun with less trauma.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely see guys with little lms pull females except at an older age where theyre usually better positioned to betabuxx. This especially becomes apparent in college where the females aren't as resource driven.

Being older, one of the drawbacks about lying about age is that a close relationship would have is difficulties due to her likely finding out. You have to play the fkboy role or lie thru the teeth lol.
Fvckboy better than beta bux

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a man not both?

Might you be a female btw?
No, I'm not a female. Check out my picture, do I look like a female?

A fvckBOY is not a man, it's a boy. And a man should not aspire to represent "beta bux" either.
My point is it is better to aspire to be a real man than it is to be a stereotype.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

A fvckBOY is not a man, it's a boy. And a man should not aspire to represent "beta bux" either.
My point is it is better to aspire to be a real man than it is to be a stereotype.
Ok.

That's Capt Kirk...

Fkboy is just a word man. No need to raise the abstract philosophy of higher principals. We just want to get our dk wet.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.

That's Capt Kirk...

Fkboy is just a word man. No need to raise the abstract philosophy of higher principals. We just want to get our dk wet.
Fvxkboy came to life when jealous blue pill generalized that a certain type of man was doing most of the phucking. It invalidated his beta bucks reality and in frustration he called it "phuck boy" thinking it had nothing to offer. Phuck boy offers excitement and good sex. Something the ladies need.

Last edited: